Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I'm a Technical Assistant - vaguest job title ever lol! I work in the oil industry for company that does non-destructive testing on pipelines on oil rigs. Basically I make up workpacks for the guys offshore, and I input the results from reports they produce into our database. I also amend technical drawings in CAD for the inspectors to use in their inspections. It sounds like a really easy job when I write it like that lol!

Ooh that sounds very glamourous in a weird sort of way ickle! Do you have lots of eye candy or are they all old men?

ickle, i dont like the idea of it cuz im worried if hes layin beside me and im twinkle tempin that it might put him off a bit and think im only after him cuz its O time! does that make sense?? he hasnt said anything to me about it, i just worried cuz he is like' if it happenes, it happens' and 'whats meant to be for u, wont go by u' etc etc etc and i promised after the mc that i wouldnt obsess this time, but i think i am a bit more cuz i never used opk's or anything!
i also like the sound of ur job ickle, something different from the norm!

God i have done nothing 2day, i went and made lunch after my panic and then fell asleep for near 2hours, dinner dishes from last night are still sitting and that is no not like me! i swear i wud be pregnant if i was in my 2ww right now!!!!!! lol

fili - are you still poas lots?

Just back from the hairdressers, hair all curly for tonight. I am rubbish with doing my hair, my hairdryer is 18 yrs old!!

Tara - glad you are reassured about you opks. They do take a bit of getting used to and I had to post my pics on line for fili to interpret!!

Oh your hair sounds pretty pink! Excited for you!! Yeah still poas like a woman possessed unfortunately, never satisfied and I'm also haunting the pregnancy test thread like a mad woman too, not healthy not good.. :nope:

Tara, I really understand how you feel. My oh was the same, but I only found this out after the fact. He knew I was temping although I tried to time after he got up for work but unfortunately I kept waking early. So when he saw me testing hpt so soon he thought I was obsessing and going ott (he doesn't know about opks/cbfm/preseed).

However once I explained why I was temping (sense of control) I think he understood a bit more.

Still I hide all my hpts/opks that I've done since Tuesday!!

why do they not understand??? it baffles me! wish they did cuz it wud be so much easier to do all this and not have to hide everything and do it on the sly!!! hubby wont be home till late late 2nite! :-( then im workin 2moro, hes away on his xmas do 2moro night and im doin a charity thing all day sunday and hes away again on monday!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Pink, as Fili says ur hair does sound pretty! wish i was gettin all pretty to go out, maybe i will buy a new dress from work 2moro and meet some girlfriends 2moro night wen hubby out!!

Ladies, I greet you with feet on fire and an empty purse...for my christmas shopping is complete! (I'm so relieved)

Tara I was worried about OH noticing me temping and getting weird about it but he's fine. I refer to it as 'fertility awareness' rather than TTC so as not to freak him out with pressure lol it actually amuses him when I wake up and twinkle temp, and it doesnit put him off BD. I'm a lucky lady!

Pink- have a fab night tonight and I bet your hair looks gorgeous. Nothing like getting it done in a salon is there?
Tara- I had exactly the same thing with my opk's. They got a bit darker, then faded and I thought I had ov'd. Then FF took my crosshairs away and I was confused as hell. I had stopped using the opks as I thought it had been and gone but something made me do another. I didn't even look at it, I chucked it in the bathroom cabinet and left it and next time I opened the cupboard realised it was positive! I may have had an even darker one before that had I not stopped so my advice to you is KEEP PEEING ON THOSE STICKS!!!!
Well, apart from the fact that OH almost had an Arthur Fowler moment after spending some money on an extension lead to hang Christmas lights outside the house as we have hardly any money to finish our christmas shopping with, it's been quite a nice day and we are going to watch Elf and have a couple of glasses of mulled wine.
Wonder how Dodger got on?

Caved in this afternoon and did a FRER. BFN :(

I looked at your chart, please dont be disheartened yet I was looking at some charts and some ladies didn't get a BFP til 20 dpo!

emum, i also looked at ur chart, but it came up november and that u are only 11dpo?? is this right?? sorry i dont know much and am still learning!

keep that chin up!!!!

can i also ask, do u have to temp first thing in the mornin or is ther another time u can temp, i really wana get started but i NEVER remember! boooo!!!!!

November because thats when CD1 fell on this cycle for Emum. Dpo being days past Ov. So CD24 for Emum, and 11 dpo. All this confused me hugely at first!

The most vital criteria for your BBT is that you take the temp before you do anything else- so, while your still in bed before you get up. Some people also take the temps at the same time every day, but for me that doesn;t work so I just do the best I can and tbh, my chart looks normal to me! BBT is your resting temperature, after at least 3 hours of sleep.

well is 11dpo not still early to get a BFN? from what i understand about this chart business i think urs (emum) looks good! if AF is gna arrive wud ur temps not drop below the coverline??

also how do i add my FF link to the bottom of my posts?

On FF, a BFP that is seen before 12 dpo, is classed as an early BFP. Late BFP is classed as bfp after 15 dpo.

Theres a sharing tab on FF you can get code to share your chart from there.

They drop but not necessarily below the coverline Tara. If you look at my last chart you will see. My temps are a bit erratic due to some being oral and some being twinkle and the times were all over the place, but you get the general idea.

EMUM Hun, so sorry that you saw a BFN, HOWEVER, it is still early (you know I was going to say that) Implantation can occur up to 12DPO, that being said, if you implant tomorrow, HSG won't build enough for an HPT until you are at least 15DPO... Hang in there Hun!!!

Hope you are all doing well. I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->