Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hello ladies just stopping by. Decided to stop temping post ov so i won't obsess as much. Temps stayed way high last cycle and I have had a triphasic chart the month before so can't rely by my temps anyway. Was tempted to poas this morning but resisted. Know my resolve willnot last much longer. X

@Pink - Thank you! It's definitely been quite the saga so far... but if all goes well, what a story to tell later eh? :) I'm just going to think positively until I am told that there is a reason to think otherwise. Somehow I think that I'm going to carry this baby to term and I'm so hoping that my gut is right in this like it was about the temps. I do have to admit that I was so paranoid at work last night and was worried that I would see spotting on every wipe. Thank goodness, no spotting! :)

That must have been hard at the Christmas party, but thank goodness for hubby's that are amazing and attentive! Hopefully in 5 months YOU'LL be the one talking about all things scan! :)

@Mrs Miggins - I'm glad you are feeling better! I can only imagine how awful that must have been. :(

What's everyone doing for christmas?

I have to work on Christmas Eve day, but after that we are going to go to a Christmas service and on Christmas Day spend time with the family. It should be fairly nice and relaxing and fun. :)

@filipenko32 - Thank you! I'm not sure the preg tests would be accurate in showing the level and I think I might worry myself more by doing them, so I'm just going to bide my time and keep busy until Monday and hope for the best! My OB considers me 5 and a 1/2 weeks at the moment. I think my due date is around Aug 12th assuming everything goes well.

Awww!! I love the gift and comment he made to you on his way out! :) How sweet! Did you get pics of him dressed up for the party? I bet that was so fun to see!

@Debzie - good luck!

Weirdest thing ever last night!!

Last time I was pregnant, I was nauseous at night and had killer backaches. I was also SO tired and had really vivid dreams (which I used to have as a kid, but they had stopped in recent years).

My sister called last night and told me that she had a dream I was pregnant. Then I fell asleep WAY before bedtime and woke up for a bit. I felt SUPER nauseous and had a middle to lower backache. Hubby rubbed my back for a minute, then rolled me over and said "You're pregnant again."

Praying they're right. It's still too early to test because I'm only 4-5 dpo (I think - it could be as much as 7dpo, but my temps were all over the place).

Aww i really hope this works out for you dodger i will be keeping everything crossed for you x x No i didn't get a pic as he was rushed in the end but I'll see if one of his friends took one last night and will send it through!

Good luck Sarah, that all sounds brilliant, dreams are a good sign and common in pregnancy, as long as they're not bad ones!

Good luck Sarah, that all sounds brilliant, dreams are a good sign and common in pregnancy, as long as they're not bad ones!

Thanks Fili!

I didn't have any bad dreams last time I was pregnant or this cycle so far. Usually they're just weird - like they have people in them I haven't talked to in years or they revolve around a friend who stopped being friends with me a year ago.

I would be so happy if I am pregnant. Hubby seemed pretty excited by the possibility last night too, which is great because he was cautious to start ttc right away. Trying to stay positive, but not be too optimistic. I don't want to set myself up for a huge letdown right after Christmas.

Last time I was pregnant, I was nauseous at night and had killer backaches. I was also SO tired and had really vivid dreams (which I used to have as a kid, but they had stopped in recent years).

My sister called last night and told me that she had a dream I was pregnant. Then I fell asleep WAY before bedtime and woke up for a bit. I felt SUPER nauseous and had a middle to lower backache. Hubby rubbed my back for a minute, then rolled me over and said "You're pregnant again."

Praying they're right. It's still too early to test because I'm only 4-5 dpo (I think - it could be as much as 7dpo, but my temps were all over the place).

My mom had a miscarriage right before she conceived me - as in 2 weeks prior. She knew she was pregnant with me because immediately after conception she had pretty constant morning sickness! So everything you mentioned sounds awesome and I'm hoping that you have the same type of story to tell as my mom later on!!! :D

Aww i really hope this works out for you dodger i will be keeping everything crossed for you x x No i didn't get a pic as he was rushed in the end but I'll see if one of his friends took one last night and will send it through!

Oh I hope someone did! :) And thank you for the good thoughts!!! :)

My mom had a miscarriage right before she conceived me - as in 2 weeks prior. She knew she was pregnant with me because immediately after conception she had pretty constant morning sickness! So everything you mentioned sounds awesome and I'm hoping that you have the same type of story to tell as my mom later on!!! :D

Oh I hope someone did! :) And thank you for the good thoughts!!! :)

Me too! Thanks Dodger! I miscarried 18 days ago, so I think I only ovulated between 4-7 days ago, but I'll see. These are the exact symptoms I had last month, so here's hoping. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic.

Let's hope so Sarah!! And Dodger, I really am keeping everything crossed for you.
Fil, I appear to be....
Well, this months supply of sticks arrived this morning, I plumped for 40 opks and 10 hpts. That should do it. May need a few more opks but 40 will do for now....

I am sooo happy I could burst. I just plucked up the courage to do a clear blue digi with conception indicator and it says I'm 5 weeks and I'm not even 5 weeks yet! I've never had that result this early and i did it with weak wee, it came up straight away. With my other pregnancies I only got that result when I was over 5 weeks nearly 6. I know its just a small indication of goodness but it does give me hope for once! :happydance:

We're also going to NTNP soon enough. I stopped bleeding 3 days ago now after having a D&C. Doctor recommended that we wait until one cycle has passed before trying again, but I feel alright physically right now. Also, once the New Year comes, DH will be working away for 6 weeks at a time, and then only home for 7 days, and this will go on until at least April, so not sure if he would hit my cycle or not. We will see, got my fingers crossed that we'll be blessed with some sticky baby dust :D Good luck to everyone else too!!! :D

Me too! Thanks Dodger! I miscarried 18 days ago, so I think I only ovulated between 4-7 days ago, but I'll see. These are the exact symptoms I had last month, so here's hoping. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic.

Fingers and everything else crossed for you!

I am sooo happy I could burst. I just plucked up the courage to do a clear blue digi with conception indicator and it says I'm 5 weeks and I'm not even 5 weeks yet! I've never had that result this early and i did it with weak wee, it came up straight away. With my other pregnancies I only got that result when I was over 5 weeks nearly 6. I know its just a small indication of goodness but it does give me hope for once! :happydance:

Oh that's so awesome to hear!! I think that's a sign of good things to come. :)

I had what I consider to be a good sign too. I take a bunch of vitamins/supplements and one of the ones I take in the morning is B12-folate. It's one of those fun ones that you have to dissolve under your tongue. It's one that I'm not all that fond of to begin with, but this morning I just about spewed it out completely! This is the first time that I actually have gone past nausea to near puke like that.

Good luck km, sorry for your loss and I hope you manage to catch the eggy!

Fil, that is absolutely AWESOME news!!!:hugs:

:happydance::happydance: Fili.

Sorry feeling a bit glum to chat more tonight.

Aww emum, :hugs: I really hope i have not stepped out of line posting tests on here. I can remove, I don't think I would like to see them if I was ttc :blush: got a bit carried away. I really hope your tests turn positive soon emum or is there something else bothering you? We're here for you x x x

Fili - I love the pics!!! Hehe and your hubby does a great impersonation of the Terminator! :) Thank you so much for letting me know you had posted them! *hugs*

I'm thrilled to see your BFPs fili, and really really pleased that things are going well for you.Couldn't happen to a nicer gal (unless it happened to pink, ikkle, Mrs MM.... basically everyone on this thread at the moment).

Just missing the bean that should be growing in my belly this Christmas, and feeling its unlikely that we conceived this cycle with the timing having been a bit out, and basically feeling time is slipping away, and maybe that lost bean was our last chance to add to the family :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->