Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Ha thanks loz!! PMA! That sounds like good comfort food loz! You'll be pregnant again before you know it, don't worry about that!

Mohini you're more than welcome x x x

Hi Sarah!

I have never tracked my cycle before the MMC, so I couldn't confidently say that I regularly ovulate. I have always noticed achey boobs before AF though, I figured that was due to Ov. Come to think of it, it wasn't quite every month I got that. My POAS regime is thus- test with fmu (half the time my fmu is almost at lunchtime) then I have just one or two teas and hold it 4 hours+ and POAS around mid afternoon, then its another 4hour+ wait and I do final POAS of the day usually around 7-8 pm ish After that comes the rehydration process, because I need to catch up from the days waiting and I will down a few pints of water throughout the evening. I find my wee is plenty concentrated, quite dark. I had a surge after the MC Opk's picked that up over just one day (3 POAS) so if anything I expect a fast fade in +. I guess its a wait and see. There have been twinges in both ovaries, but that was days ago I thought maybe they were getting ready.

Sarah, Mohini,:flower: hi!
Sarah shame you are our only Canadian cousin but we're all in this together here.
Hi Antelope. Sorry ladies I can't answer any questions on mid cycle bleeding or cbfm, but Loz, check out my last chart, I ov'd on cd18! I had stopped poas and I thought it wasn't going to happen. I know I didn't catch the egg but at least this cycle I know better what to expect. I didn't temp this morning I woke up too late.
I felt a bit sheepish this morning. Last night, I put a mawkish, self absorbed status on Facebook to the effect of "is thinking of what might have been" and got a supportive comment from a girl I went to college with who gave birth to a daughter prematurely in July. Her baby lived a week or so and they thought she was going to pull through and came off the ventilator but sadly she didn't make it. I wish I hadn't put that status up now.

Emum, Ickle - I hope you are both ok today.

Mrs Miggins, don't feel bad about putting that as your status, I have seen many people who status-sympathy-seek and believe me they are way worse. Its perfectly reasonable to be thinking of what should have been. That will be why that lady gave you a supportive comment, because she knows that you feel terrible and she understands the need to occasionally let it be known that you feel terrible. If she felt that you were being silly or something, surely she wouldn;t have bothered commenting at all?

After I let slip on a comment about my MMC, I had a message from a friend of ours who is pregnant, saying sorry for our loss and that she MC'd her first in january and they had been trying for ages. She is roughly 20 weeks gone now with a bean that sure stuck! I had no idea they were even TTC.

After my first mc I found out LOADS of my friends had been through it. Most people don't talk about it I suppose but I am quite a public person, and also I don't like the fact that it is quite taboo. I'd rather talk about it do people know I've been through it, and if someone else goes through it they could talk to me about it if they want to. I'm not looking for sympathy at all, I don't want it. I just want people to know. I want people to know how bloody common it is.

Mramig - I agree with loz. Please don't feel bad about saying how you feel. What ever things other people are experiencing, good or bad it doesn't take away from what you are feeling or going through. I am sure she was supporting you with the same feeling you were sharing and she understands where you are coming from. Big hugs

I'll second that Mrs Miggins, it sucks that people hide it, and we only find out how common it is when we actually have one. In one to one situations I have told more people that I had a MMC than I ever told I was pregnant.

Loz/Mrsmig. I agree with you that people don't talk about it. Even my oh and friends and family can't even say the word miscarriage to me. I found I stopped using it too, for example at work I would say 'oh that happened when I was off for those 2 weeks) but then thought 'No! I don't want this forgotten about' and now I mention it when refering to past events.

I refer to it as 'when I lost the baby' but I have noticed OH can't bring himself to say it, and he looks so sad when I do. I dont like the word miscarriage. The medical term is even worse.

Might have to quit watching corrie for a while.

We should form some sort of public awareness committee! And also to let people know what actually happens when you do miscarry, and then tv shows like coronation street wouldn't get away with showing ridiculous misrepresentations of what happens. Did anyone see Tracy Barlow in corrie? Having a screaming hissyfit and then howling in pain for ages and then weeping in a hospital bed? She was meant to be 20 weeks with twins! I know this because she was a week further on than me (how sad am I?)

My OH isn't too bad but my mum can't bring herself to say it. Mind you my mum hates the word "pregnant" which is bizarre. She prefers to say "having a baby". When I found out I was pregnant last time I said to her I had something to tell her and she said "you're having a baby aren't you". I wouldn't let her say it as I said it was jumping the gun. I doubt she'll say it next time.

Yes I noticed that too...see how she had no bump? C'mon! Twin bellies are huge! Her 'bump' was smaller than mine was just before I found out the MMC! Corrie also implied that she lost them because of banging on doors and yelling- would not cause a MC unless other cirsumstances were affecting the pregnancy. Public awareness committee is a good idea.

My 4 year old just approached me, moaning and embarassed, because he got spectacularly tangled in his long sleeved t shirt. :haha::wacko:

Hi ladies, I know it's been awhile since my last post. I went on Thursday to do another beta hCG test and saw my nurse. My hCG was at 112 from Tuesday and my Progesterone was at 27. She said it was a beautiful number. My progesterone from my miscarriage started out at a 9.5, so I know it is a lot better. She called back on Friday and said my hCG had gone up to 356, so I had tripled in 48 hours. I'm super excited, but this weekend, my husband and I decided to have some fun and it hurt so bad we had to stop. I also woke up "feeling" not pregnant. I don't know if it is in my head or something is wrong. We don't go back for an ultrasound until Jan. 9th. The nurse said it had to be 2-3 weeks away since I didn't have a cycle. I don't know if I should call or just think everything is fine until we have some proof.

you are right lozdi medical term miscarrige even worse.many time i signature only ttc and dont like word '6 miscarrige'. i really feel it pinch me everytime ' miscarrige'..

you are right Lozdi that the medical term miscarrige is even worse.some time i like to signature only ttc rather than word ' ttc after miscarrige'.

Mrs Temple, I am sure everything is fine but please try to get in for a scan before then to set your mind at rest. If you don't feel right it could be a sign, equally everything could be fine. With my first pregnancy I hardly had any symptoms in the early days and she was totally finabsolutely fine. But I do believe in listening to your body and trusting signs. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Mrs Temple, what a whirlwind! If BD is hurting so badly try not to do it til you have had that scan. I think you should call your codtor ad describe the pain you felt, to put your mind at rest.

hi everybody!!! well i have been bad and stupid, i was out all day yday so never used my opk's once and the first time u used them 2day was an hour ago and i think it may be positive, just not sure now what side of O i am, am i at the end or at the start!! i suppose the only way of tellin this is to see what further tests bring up, am i right????? ill post a pic of my test and will u let me know please?? sorry just very hopeful as hubby away to work 2moro so FXD!!

Ok so the 1st pic is of the first test so then i got excited about POAS and maybe gettin positive i did another just about 10mins ago and that is the 2nd pic! let me no what use think????

Attachments

• 100_0175.jpg
    100_0175.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_0180.jpg
    100_0180.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads