Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

The first one looks like a positive to me but I'm not quite the expert.

Calling Fili!!!!!!
When did you last dtd Tara?

yesterday but before that it was last weekend and he is away tomorrow!!!! :cry: just worried now that im gna O 2moro and hes not here! or maybe i havent dtd enough! yeah 'FFFFFFIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIII' it is slighlty darker in real life and also so dark in comparsion to my others, i got so excited :haha:

Hi all (again)

Fili - i have another question now, what's a teg test? I may have had one without realising. The consultant i seen thurs did do another test for lupus antiocoagulant and antiphosolipid syndrom to double check its negative. She also said that another reason for my miscarriages could be that i have thyroid antibodies, one of her other patients had them so they put her on thyroxine and she is now 8.5 weeks pregnant, the furthest she has ever got. I am on thyroxine anyway for my underactive thyroid.

AF turned up this evening so today is CD1 - I really hate this waiting to ttc and am debating whether to ignore her advice. She told me the tests take about 4 weeks to come back which would take me to about 12th jan. She told me to go back in 8 weeks which is 9th feb. My little beans seem to grow wings at about 6 weeks which would be about 29th jan so if i did get a BFP, the consultant would have my results a couple of weeks before i get to the six week stage. What do you think? Shall i risk it or wait till after 9th Feb?

They not said anything about the protein c? Having a low result means i could have lieden factor v, that was how prof quenby phrased it in her letter

Pink - i wanted AF to arrive so gives time for my results to come through so thanks for the hugs, i am fine with AF arriving. I can have a drink xmas and new year now :happydance:

Loz - that's the NHS for you, no rush! I had to wait 9 weeks for the initial appt and now another 8 weeks till i go back for the results, unless i ignore her advice and get pregnant, then they'll have to see me quicker.

Tara - the first one looks +ve not sure about the second picture. If it is +ve the the egg could be released with 12-36 hours.

Hope -I am glad you are glad AF is here and you can have your drink!! I am sure fili will advise you both more.

ok so this is the same test as in the 2nd pic but maybe about 20mins after i done it!

Attachments

• 100_0182.jpg
    100_0182.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
yeah hes away at 7am 2moro morning! do we dtd as much as poss till then or is once 2nite enough?

Hi Hope. I can't give you advice, just want to say I can't imagine how difficult a predicament this must be for you. When we know we want to ttc it goes against everything we naturally feel to try to stop it. I hope the weeks pass quickly for you and one way or another you get your forever baby.

Tara I'd do it once tonight and again in the morning. If he's up for it, go to bed and do it now to give him time to replenish. Give yourself the best shot at it you can!!!

Thanks Mrs Mig

I hope 2012 is my year, 2011 has been totally and utterly shite.

I should be celebrating christmas with a one year old this year :cry:

I know i have a lot to look forward to but just seem to have bad news of late, my friend died of a heart attack at 38 at beginning of november and i've just had a call to say his friend has committed suicide. I only had a meeting with him last week and spoke on the phone and now he is gone too. What the f**k is going on, all these good people are going to soon along with my angels

xx

Hope..that is tragic. Christmas is a crappy time of year for making you think what would have been and to hear of suicide when you so badly want to create life is heartbreaking.
Deepest sympathy.xx

Hiya girls, I just fell asleep for two hours! And I woke up with constipation cramping iykwim? Hope that's normal! They were definitely bowel type cramps sorry tmi. Going to read back now

I mc a month ago, the day I got back from my holiday. It was awful but I hold on to the fact that I can conceive as we were thinking we couldn't. I've just had my first period and have decided to start trying straight away as you're more fertile apparently. It's hard because there are two women at work who announced at our xmas party that they are 12 weeks, which is what I would've been now so i know i'll be looking at them thinking "I would be that far along now". I hope I don't have to wait too long :sad1:

Fili you are slacking, u can't fall asleep when there is us waiting on answers before we go bed

Only joking hun, i use to zonk out for a few hours when i was pregnant so i know what its like

x

Tara that is definitely a positive!!! :wohoo:Get off b and b and get busy girlie! :sex: then legs in the air for half an hour!
you are right lozdi medical term miscarrige even worse.many time i signature only ttc and dont like word '6 miscarrige'. i really feel it pinch me everytime ' miscarrige'..

you are right Lozdi that the medical term miscarrige is even worse.some time i like to signature only ttc rather than word ' ttc after miscarrige'.

I agree it's not a nice word at all. I also think we should start advising corrie writers!

hi everybody!!! well i have been bad and stupid, i was out all day yday so never used my opk's once and the first time u used them 2day was an hour ago and i think it may be positive, just not sure now what side of O i am, am i at the end or at the start!! i suppose the only way of tellin this is to see what further tests bring up, am i right????? ill post a pic of my test and will u let me know please?? sorry just very hopeful as hubby away to work 2moro so FXD!!

Ok so the 1st pic is of the first test so then i got excited about POAS and maybe gettin positive i did another just about 10mins ago and that is the 2nd pic! let me no what use think????

yesterday but before that it was last weekend and he is away tomorrow!!!! :cry: just worried now that im gna O 2moro and hes not here! or maybe i havent dtd enough! yeah 'FFFFFFIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIII' it is slighlty darker in real life and also so dark in comparsion to my others, i got so excited :haha:

No way Tara you haven't missed it at all. Yesterday counts, you need today and preferably tomorrow but it doesn't matter if not. Def today though. Dont forget to get those legs in the air afterwards! Told you you'd get a nice surprise!! :yipee: x

I am so pleased I am not ov at the moment. My OH has the most horrendous wind.:growlmad:

Tara as mrs migg says could you do tomorrow morning too?

Hope, awww I'm so sorry, that's terrible and a lot of death to deal with. You have my deepest sympathy too. I hope 2011 is going to be a better year for you x x x as for the waiting problem, it's tricky! First of all you can get that result back sooner I am sure, if you're just waiting on the factor five and really want to ttc you could push to get the result through sooner? Have you had the mthfr test too? The teg test is exclusive to st mary's as far as I know but you could ask your clinic. It tests the elasticity of the clot and they have def linked a positive result to this teg test with miscarriages and the treatment is aspirin. i would say you're def neg for the aps so don't worry about that. I am on thyroxine too! My doctor now tested my thyroid again and while it was in the normal range 3.36 he wants it to always be under 2 so I'm on 50mmg a day. How much are you on? My other tests earlier in the year came back at 1.5 and 2.26 so I'm not too bad on average. I tested negative for the antibodies though. I would say you need the results but it doesn't mean you have to put off ttc if you can think of a way to get them back sooner. Your next pregnancy could be helped by aspirin for example you see, so you don't want to be missing out on that. X x

yay!!!! and legs are in the air :haha: thanks for the confidence girls! do u think i sud bother even tryn to take my temp in morning or is it too late to start?? sorry i have been so engrossed in myself 2nite just never thot i would get tat positive opk, what a nice surprise is right fili! thanks! hopefully i can get back to keepin up to date with everybody else!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->