Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Loz that was sweet about your four year old and the long sleeved shirt! Awww

Tara you could temp just to see what happens, don't see why not x EDIT ^^^^^ what mrs migg said my temping was not great Tara!

If you haven't been temping up to now Tara I'm not sure it's worth starting now if you have already ov'd. Although it may give you an idea at the end of the cycle if you have caught the egg or not.
I loved the story of the jumper too!
Rosie. Hi, welcome and sorry for your loss. Hope we can help.

Edit ^^^^ or what Fili said...:haha:

hi filli
how you feeling now has cramps stoppod?sometime cramps normal in early pregnacy.but my experience with cramps was worst always. so i worried. my nk cells was found slightly rise after last loss.useing injection intralipid to supresss nk cells and what had given for nk cell?

hi filli
how you feeling now has cramps stoppod?sometime cramps normal in early pregnacy.but my experience with cramps was worst always. so i worried. my nk cells was found slightly rise after last loss.useing injection intralipid to supresss nk cells and what had given for nk cell?

Hi mohini, no cramping for me! I haven't had any cramping for the first time ever in all my pregnancies. This is my 4th. It just feels tight and I'm very constipated and gassy! Tmi! I am on the intralipd drip treatment too yes. Are you going on the steroid programme?

Morning everyone! No cramping and no nightmares still! :yipee: Does anyone think that my tight feelings and lack of cramping is normal, sorry I think I've asked that before! Apart from very very mild twinges kind of missing the cramping as it doesn't feel like anything is going on in there!

Morning everyone! No cramping and no nightmares still! :yipee: Does anyone think that my tight feelings and lack of cramping is normal, sorry I think I've asked that before! Apart from very very mild twinges kind of missing the cramping as it doesn't feel like anything is going on in there!

Hi fili -I sure hope so as I have very few symptoms too. No cramps although I know my uterus is there iykwim. Had bad night sweats last but other than that nothing, can't win can we!!!

Getting ready for work I'll chat this afternoon ladies. Hope everyone is good.

Hi fili -I sure hope so as I have very few symptoms too. No cramps although I know my uterus is there iykwim. Had bad night sweats last but other than that nothing, can't win can we!!!

Night sweats are def a symptom s you're much hotter in pregnancy! But our house is so cold at night I am just right! No we can't win, hope work goes ok. I so hope I can go back to work soon. I keep having a positive feeling that I might be so hoping thats these pos feelings come true!

Good Morning everyone.
Sorry I have been awol for a couple of days it has been manic in our house this weekend. Visitors left right and centre - its quite nice to com e back to work for a bit of a rest :haha:
Welcome to all the newcomers - I'm so sorry you have found yourselves on this thread :hugs: This thread is amazing for support and knowledge to get you through.

I hope all you lovely ladies are well :) Fili and Pink - feeling well?!
Not sure if I've missed anymore BFP's????
Loz did your new gadget arrive? If so how is it?

AFM - AF has now buggered off :) sooooo the question I have is do I start poas now??

morning everyone! :wave:

Louby glad AF has left the building for u! i started POAS asap after AF stopped so i would say yes start right away!:thumbup:

pink and fili, u both sound like use are gettin on great! i think i the tightness is a good sign as all ur muscles etc are startin to stretch! keep thinkin positive things!:thumbup:

welcome to all the new ladies who have found urself posting here, u have came to a great place, the support and advice is overwhelming!

AFM - well no :sex: this morning :growlmad: i was way too lazy and tired! it probly didnt help that my 3year old was in btween us this morning! got more positives this morning on opk's, i even had the courage to do a CB digi and it gave me O:) now im in the process of tryn to persuade hubby to come back home 2nite! that wud be good!
tell me this now- i have heard that morning :sex: isnt as good as afternoon/evening :sex: something to do with the heat of the man????????

oh i forgot, i remembered to temp this morning! gna fill it isto FF and see if i can remember to do it every morning and sure if this isnt my month then it can be good practice for next!

Night sweats are def a symptom s you're much hotter in pregnancy! But our house is so cold at night I am just right! No we can't win, hope work goes ok. I so hope I can go back to work soon. I keep having a positive feeling that I might be so hoping thats these pos feelings come true!

I had really bad night sweats for about 3 weeks last time so was ondering if they would kick in.

Hi Louby and Tara, hope you ok. In the middle of a busy clinic so will chat later.

Louby!!! I was about to send out a search party looking for you! I was just about to post I hoped you were ok. My AF has buggered off too so we are cycle buddies this month. I am gonna start poas tomorrow I think. It's silly but I'm excited about it.
Tara, not heard anything about morning man juice being different, but maybe so? Hope you get him to come home tonight.
Fil, Pink, morning!
Off to York Christmas shopping today, wish me luck!!

ok tis just a wee test to see if i have figured out this whole FF signature at the bottom on my posts! :flower:

Hiya Ladies.

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I just needed a break from BnB. I'm not temping and it's been good, although sleeping in at the weekends isn't good for my joints so I'm going to have to still set an alarm but it won't be at 6.30 that's for sure!! I'm doing soy again this cycle and still using my CBFM, so not totally back to NTNP, but not quite as full on as last cycle. I think DH and I are just going to DTD whenever we want too, plus the 2 peak days and the high afterwards and that'll have to be enough this time :)

I've decided not to go for counselling yet, even though our last session with the one at the fertility clinic was great. It's enough to know that I/we can go to her if needed.

After my breakdown DH took me shopping for some cake decorating tools for my Christmas present. He let me pick loads of stuff, I think because I'd been upset. I can't wait to get to use it all :) It's my Granda's 84th birthday in January so I think I'll make him a cake.

We were delivering presents to DH's brother for our nieces yesterday. I always find it hard to go to see them because the youngest one looks so much like her dad and therefore like my DH. They're lovely though - such daddy's girls. They were fighting over who got to sit on his knee lol!

Think we've got everything done for Christmas, oh except a new foot for our table - one of the fold out legs doesn't have a foot on it so the table will tip and I definitely don't want that when we're using our wedding dinner service!

i think i may have just about managed it! silly billy me!!!

awh ickle :hugs: for u!! i know i dont know much about this whole ttc thing but maybe a break from really tryn hard might do u thr world of good! that was so nice of ur DH to buy u all them lovely things, perfect for ur cake making skills! that sounds like a great prezzie for ur granda, i love personal presents like that!

i know what u mean (kinda) about the in laws family! my Dh sis is preg, she found out she was pregnant the exact same week that i miscarried! and now she has been for her scan and they are all discussing baby names etc it is a horrible jealously that i wish i didnt feel but i dont think she makes it any easier! she goes out of her way to NOT talk about it or see me! i had to ask his other sis about the scan and due date etc cuz the pregnant sis would NEVER mention it! we also invited her for xmas dinner and she has said no because she is embarrassed and feels bad about her bein preg and me not! like omg shut up because at the end of the day she will have he baby in 6months, i wont!

oh dear sorry for the rant!!:blush:

My SIL kept saying things like - make the most of lie-ins because you won't get them when you have kids and said that she would've gone back to work at 6 weeks with hers because they were both boring. Did my head in. She lost a baby at 30 weeks as well so you'd think she'd be a bit more sympathetic but she's a bit "me, me, me". She does my head in with most things she says though. We're not that close - can you tell? Lol!

ickle- weird but me and my SIL are pretty much the same! not close at all and she says stupid things that really annoy me!!! In-laws!!!! huh!!!

Louby!!! I was about to send out a search party looking for you! I was just about to post I hoped you were ok. My AF has buggered off too so we are cycle buddies this month. I am gonna start poas tomorrow I think. It's silly but I'm excited about it.
Tara, not heard anything about morning man juice being different, but maybe so? Hope you get him to come home tonight.
Fil, Pink, morning!
Off to York Christmas shopping today, wish me luck!!

:haha:
We sure are cycle buddies now MrsMig and we will be BFP buddies in the new year too (PMA :thumbup:) I will have to start tomorrow too. Do I use FMU or no? I think I read somewhere not too but could be wrong?
I'm really looking forward to it too - I feel sooooo positive this month. Maybe its the Christmas spirit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->