Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi all, Im hoping I can join this thread? We found out at our 12 week scan on 29th Nov that our little one had stopped growing at 6-7 weeks. Mc started naturally 4th Dec and by my 2nd scan on 6th Dec I was told everything had gone, and we were free to TTC once the bleeding stopped. That happened a week later and we've since been NTNP. Probably could have left it a bit later to DTD afterwards, but I think the first time was a comfort thing, and from then on...

Hoping everyone gets their sticky beans in 2012 :)

Hi Dotty! welcome to this thread! sorry for ur loss, we all understand what ur goin through! i hope u find some comfort here, ther is alot of ladies that can give great advice and help! dont worry about asking anything and ther is no such thing as too much information here! everything is discussed! :thumbup:

Hi Dotty. So sorry for your loss and the horrible time you are going through. Welcome to our little gang and I hope you soon get your sticky bean.
Louby, no, not fmu because the surge happens later in the day, test a couple of times a day from around 11am. Fil recommends 3 times, which I do around the time I expect to ov.
Ickle, I was thinking of you yesterday. Pleased you are holding up ok. Your sil sounds an absolute delight!!

Hi Dotty, sorry for your loss, but you've definitely come to the right place.

Tara & Ickle - couldn't agree more about in-laws! My MIL even interrupted my hubby half way through him telling her we'd lost the baby, by shifting everything back to her and saying "well apart from that everything is fine over here". To be fair, we have recently lost my FIL to a heart attack back in September (not been a good end of the year for us) and she's not adjusting well... But still! Her son telling her some pretty intimate and devastating news, and she doesn't even ask how he's feeling. I have really been struggling with her me-me-me tunnel vision of late.

Hello Ladies

Rosy and Dotty, welcome. I'm sorry for your losses :hugs: and I can promise you there is so much support here! Dotty, I posted on your thread about your loss...this is the thread I lurked in after mine, and behold you have been drawn to it too!

I had a right grumpy time last night, I lost my phone (in my own house) but needed to text my mum so thought oh bugger it and just went down the street to talk to her...in a t shirt, sarong, and bare feet. 9 pm british december! I had to laugh. When I got there I found that the postie had posted my speculum there! So I was cheered up! I have now seen my own cervix!!!! It was a bit weird lol, to see it. But I'm less afraid of the speculum now. Cervix looked slightly open, and there was even a little EWCM up there...I havent noticed it before I guess with me it stays up there. No + opk yet.

Sounds like you might be near your positive loz? X x
Welcome dotty and rosy sorry for your losses x

I hope I'm approaching a + I'm on CD16 already thought I would have O'd by now. DTD this morning, then made OH get up with the monkey so I got to lounge in bed and gave the swimmers a chance. Not quite with my legs in the air, but I created an angle helpful to swimmers with clever use of a blanket. I'm really horny today. I wouldn't be surprised if my + OPK comes in the next 2 days or so!

Yeah definitely! I am always like that around ov! You are very close, maybe you will get your surge later on today. I predict def tomorrow! X x x

Let's all predict when loz will get her surge! The winner has to be 'thanked' by everyone. I predict tomorrow 6pm.

6pm was when I saw my darkest + last month! It all depends what time I start the POAS of a day. First poas at 11pm today so second will be roughly 3 pm then I'll aim for the final one at 7 ish. I want to ovulate! *stamps foot*

:haha: you will you will you will! Is your little monkey untangled yet!?!

Looking at my chart, all my BD's are AM lol I wonder if it does make a difference. the month we got pg, it was mostly am with a couple of afternoon quickies if I remember right. I want a microscope to view sperm.

haha I had to untangle him, and he is still wary of that shirt! He is off nursery today, with a cough and a temperature. He is fine in himself but I am a firm believer in ONLY sharing your illness with the other kids if its chicken pox!

Thanks everyone :)

Lozdi - I've been lurking on this thread for a few days now, how strange we were drawn to the same one!!!

Not sure how charting and testing works, but I'm going to say tomorrow at 3pm?!

Hopefully being on here will bring me some good luck and a BFP at the start of 2012 xx

Emum has one of those I wanted one too!! I always bd with twelve hours in between to cover eggy. Had my dh on a timetable lol!
"I'mmmmmm waaaaaa,iiiiiiittttttinnnnngggg........"
"Just finishing this game.... Wont be a minute...."
"No NOW!!!!" :brat:

On the whole I was calm and laid back when trying to conceive.

Theres baby dust in the air on this thread, its only a matter of time before we all catch an eggy!

Charting is taking our temperatures to confirm when ovulation has happened. You need a basal thermometer for that and it must be done in the morning when you wake up before you move or get up. It works by picking up the rise in you bbt that happens after the eggy has gone on the eggy chase. This is my first cycle charting, and thus far no O has been confirmed. If you want to look click on my ticker. It confused me a bit at first but its easy to get into.

I want to go use an OPK now, but its not 4 hours since the last one!

Every 12 hours you say...sounds good! I don;t have OH on a timetable I'm pretty much leaving the BD to chance, letting him instigate, except for if he is ill/hungover then I'll make the first move because handling his man sword makes him feel better! Plus, sometimes we just ain;t in the mood, and if I was doing all the firts moves eventually I'd get a 'not tonight dear' then I would flip my lid! So keeping it casual is a must for me lol

I want to POAS :wacko:

i say 2moro night, emmmmmmmmmmm after dinner before bedtime for loz's O! :flower: My OPK's are still dark, think it may be darker than the control line, never thought i would see the day! yay!!
think i may have persuaded hubby to come home 2nite! i didnt know that when ur OPK's are positive it means that u will O soon, i thought it meant that u wer O right now! silly me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->