Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

My mum works in a lab at the university and I've been so tempted to ask her if we can sneak in one lunchtime with a sample from DH for a look. Going by the horrified look she tried to suppress when we told her that DH's SA was all good I don't think it'd go down well lol! I wonder if those cheapy ones you get with kids chemistry sets would be good enough?

Fili - are you sure you don't own shares in Clearblue or one of the IC companies? lol!

What with my viewing of my cervix, and the horny feelings, and the O talk....I'm almost crazy, I want to O NOW!!!! Tonight, I'm getting out my silky nightie and if I can tear him away from the xbox, might have my first PM BD in ages!

Hi ladies,

Welcome Dotty and sorry for your loss. You'll find a lovely bunch of supportive and knowedgable ladies here.

YAY - loz for seeing your cervix!! REally interesting. I'd love all stuff human body/biology. Idid read somewhere the best time for BD is between 5-7pm can't remember the reason or the site but I'll try to find it./

ickle - how are you today? I once thought about that but we don't have those kind of microsopes here where I work but it is very tempting isn't it!!

Tara - glad your opk are dark and that OH is coming home, the more bd the merrier!

Mrmig - how are you? Migraine/sinuses a bit better?

I am booked in for my scan at the EPU on Wednesday 4th Jan I'll be 6 weeks 6days, I kind of hinted about the week before but they didn't think it would be worth it. i.e nothing to see which I know is a bit pants. I suggested the lst scan of the day then if anything is wrong I wouldn't have to go back to work. I am being postivie but jsut didn't want the hassle if it wasn't however they pursuded me to go earlier. Not sure what to say to work as OH doesn't want me to tell them yet but I'll have to make some excuse up.

I just had another look because earlier I was a bit sqeamish about fully opening the spec, I got a better view this time and there is ever so slight redness, which will be what caused that spotting after I prodded it! Will be going for a checkup after next AF...IF there is a next AF. I was treated to a massive amount of EWCM a minute ago....can't wait to use it! Its almost pouring out! Sorry for the repeated TMI from me lol I'm just exited! I hope I didn't disturb this mornings swimmers too much but I gathered that anything from a BD 6 hours ago has probably gotten through the cervix by now if its going to.

Pink it sucks to have to wait I know, but a 5 week scan can cause more stress than not! Next time I don't want one before 8 weeks. When I know exactly what I should be seeing, going through week 7 will be horrid, not looking forward to that.

Found it

Day or night!
Some people believe that day is a better time for baby making sex because the sperm count is higher then as compared to nights. While some studies claim that a man’s sperm count may be higher in the morning, the differences are minimal. This slight difference in the sperm count is inconsequential is affecting your chances of getting pregnant. Recent research shows that the best time of the day for sex if you wanted to get pregnant was in the early evening between 5 and 7 pm, when sperm counts are up to 35% higher, sperm are livelier, and women are more likely to ovulate. Keep in mind that far more important than the time of day is the time of the woman’s cycle.

Pink it sucks to have to wait I know, but a 5 week scan can cause more stress than not! Next time I don't want one before 8 weeks. When I know exactly what I should be seeing, going through week 7 will be horrid, not looking forward to that.

If I got could have got in next week I would be 6+1 which i didn't think was that early but I can wait I think......... :wacko:

Now I have written that down its only 5 days difference but still!!

5 days in early pregancy, alot can happen development wise! HB might not be visible at 6.1 especially if implantation happened a few days after suspected. I guess the 6.6 is better because even if the implantation was late there should be somehting on screen by then. Oh dear I've got my know it all head on again lol, get this-

I just popped into docs to book a smear to find out what the red patch on my cervix is...and they said ohh, theres a lady doctor free in 5 mins do you want it now? YES I said, so....that was my third speculum exam of the day, and I'm so over being scared of them haha Doctor said its more than likely simply friable cells from within, on the outside as can happen after a loss or a birth. She isn't worried but did a smear ayway and will send it off however because I am not 12 weeks past the MMC yet, she is unsure about whether or not they will accept it and I might have to have another. Thank goodness I don't mind the speculum now!

She looked through my notes onscreen and I saw allsorts flash past, FSH, LH, all that jazz apparently I hade a hormone assesment in 2009! (Don't even remember that) It was when I was having painful boob issues...but really don't remember asking for a hormone workup!

My 3 pm OPK was darker than the last.....+ is on the way!

Hi DOTTY, welcome, sorry for your loss! :hugs: Hope you find comfort in this thread.

LOZ:haha: I say :test:

Hi Ladies, hope everyone's weekend went well....

AFM... I had yet another packed weekend, I attended a funeral for a great aunt, finished wrapping gifts, and fit a hair appt in for my daughter and I. TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

hi filli
how you feeling now has cramps stoppod?sometime cramps normal in early pregnacy.but my experience with cramps was worst always. so i worried. my nk cells was found slightly rise after last loss.useing injection intralipid to supresss nk cells and what had given for nk cell?

Hi mohini, no cramping for me! I haven't had any cramping for the first time ever in all my pregnancies. This is my 4th. It just feels tight and I'm very constipated and gassy! Tmi! I am on the intralipd drip treatment too yes. Are you going on the steroid programme?

hi fili
sorry for late reply.i am taking folic acid5mg in day nothing else no steroid program.i am on intralipid drip every21 days interval.and i had given 2drip of intralipid its a painfull process for me because my veins are very thin so...are you on intralipid before pregnacy or started now? G.L
------------------------------------------
6 baby lost,ttc on asprine75,folic acid5mg and bromocriptine 5mg daily.

I had the drip at 11dpo and I am due another at 8 weeks if I make it that far ! Sorry you find it painful x x
hi filli
how you feeling now has cramps stoppod?sometime cramps normal in early pregnacy.but my experience with cramps was worst always. so i worried. my nk cells was found slightly rise after last loss.useing injection intralipid to supresss nk cells and what had given for nk cell?

Hi mohini, no cramping for me! I haven't had any cramping for the first time ever in all my pregnancies. This is my 4th. It just feels tight and I'm very constipated and gassy! Tmi! I am on the intralipd drip treatment too yes. Are you going on the steroid programme?

hi fili
sorry for late reply.i am taking folic acid5mg in day nothing else no steroid program.i am on intralipid drip every21 days interval.and i had given 2drip of intralipid its a painfull process for me because my veins are very thin so...are you on intralipid before pregnacy or started now? G.L
------------------------------------------
6 baby lost,ttc on asprine75,folic acid5mg and bromocriptine 5mg daily.

Hi all! I'm saying 3pm tomorrow for Loz's big O!
Mrs MM sorry to hear about your great Aunt.
Today has been stressful to the max, Christmas shopping was horrible, it was pouring with rain and we were hoping DD would nap in the car on the way there, as she still very much needs her naps, but no luck. By the time we got to York she was past it and screamed more or less the whole time we were there. She is usually really good natured and I am not used to the filthy looks and tuts from people. All women. I had to stop myself from shouting at one woman who audibly tutted at us in WHSmiths. The only reason I didn't say anything is I was hot footing it to the loo before I weed myself!
Child's mood still not improved as she didn't nap on the way home so teatime has been a bit of a battle and now my headache is flaring up again.. Stressed as I didn't get many presents in York as we just couldn't bear to stay so I have still got a couple of things to get.
Pink, good news about your scan. They wouldn't entertain the notion of giving me an early scan last time (probably as I have had DD) so I'm really pleased they have got you in.
Work tomorrow and it's sure to be busy busy so I hope this headache buggers off. My colleague has her 12 week scan tomorrow and it should have been my 20 week this week so I'm just hoping if she brings her pic in I can hold it together.

I hate it when people judge a mother with a screaming child. I always make a point of giving some solidarity to a women whose kid is playing up. I showed up a pair of snobby young ladies who clearly have never even considered children once, because they were judging a woman who had 3 young ones and they were ALL giving her hell. The snobby girls left quickly and red faced after I was done with them! I once lectured a little old lady too...I was working in a shop and someones toddler was yelling alot in their pushchair, and this old lady was at my till moaning and complaining and saying that if people cant handle their kids they should stay out of the public, and I hit the absolute roof lol you should have seen her face, mortified. Its a real pet hate of mine, people judging others badly. Kids are insane little beings, sometimes there is just no calming them!

Can you try to avoid seeing your colleagues scan pic? I should be getting close to 20 weeks now too, around 18 I think. I'm so lucky though, I have no trouble seeing scan pics or bumps, if anything I actually find them nice and comforting. Its like I'm saying to myself yes what happened to me is terrible, but at least this lady isn't having any trouble. Does that make sense? Maybe I'm just odd. OH tells me I'm odd all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->