Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi all! I'm saying 3pm tomorrow for Loz's big O!
Mrs MM sorry to hear about your great Aunt.
Today has been stressful to the max, Christmas shopping was horrible, it was pouring with rain and we were hoping DD would nap in the car on the way there, as she still very much needs her naps, but no luck. By the time we got to York she was past it and screamed more or less the whole time we were there. She is usually really good natured and I am not used to the filthy looks and tuts from people. All women. I had to stop myself from shouting at one woman who audibly tutted at us in WHSmiths. The only reason I didn't say anything is I was hot footing it to the loo before I weed myself!
Child's mood still not improved as she didn't nap on the way home so teatime has been a bit of a battle and now my headache is flaring up again.. Stressed as I didn't get many presents in York as we just couldn't bear to stay so I have still got a couple of things to get.
Pink, good news about your scan. They wouldn't entertain the notion of giving me an early scan last time (probably as I have had DD) so I'm really pleased they have got you in.
Work tomorrow and it's sure to be busy busy so I hope this headache buggers off. My colleague has her 12 week scan tomorrow and it should have been my 20 week this week so I'm just hoping if she brings her pic in I can hold it together.

I went to the shops today and omg I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I think everyone's tempers are frayed at this time of year. I can't abide hearing screaming children or crying babies as I reminds me of what I've lost but I was never like that before at all. I love being with children, well I used to, I hope I'll get fully back to normal if I ever have a successful pregnancy. Now I just have panics, not really anger when I hear crying babies or children but full blown panic attacks and flashbacks. Definitely out of line for those women to behave like that.:growlmad:

This time of year is so hard, it's stressful in so many ways. The best time is January when things go back to normal a bit more or even that week after Xmas. It's just crazy now. Hope your headache goes soon x x x

Loz you're definitely not odd, I like you lots x x x

I'm not sure if she'll bring it in. She might just show me it. I'm not going to run off crying or anything like that, it's just a bit too painful a reminder for me this week. She's a good mate but the lack of sensitivity she showed when she told me she was pregnant makes me think she's quite likely to just stick the picture under my nose. Whatever, I'll be ok.

hi everyone :)

loz - i cant stand that either the amount of times ive had people staring at me because my ds has been screaming mostly in supermarkets when i wont let him have his own way, i can remember once in tescos and my other half telling me to just give him what he wanted because people were staring so i said loud enough for everyone to hear that if people want to stare thats their problem and i wasnt giving in to my ds to stop them from staring, they sharp moved on, my sister had her 3 out shopping once and they were all working themselves so a little old lady came up and actually smacked my eldest nephew how my sis didnt say anything i do not know, some old folk really grate on me ive been told many times wen ive got onto a bus and its taken up where they want to sit that buggies shouldnt b allowed on buses, next time i should just tell them if theyre willing to pay for me to get my licence and get a car then ill gladly not use the bus and if not then just keep quiet lol

I dont know whats going on with me at the min im on cd 15 been using some cheap opks i bought off ebay and had nothing but really faint lines on all of them since i started using them last thurs now im worrying that im not going to ov at all, but last wed dinner time when i wiped after going to the loo i had really rather a lot of ewcm atleast i think it was that, we dtd the night before so could of been his stuff i read up how to tell the difference between his stuff and ewcm and apparently his stuff if you try and stretch it it snaps almost straightaway whereas ewcm will stretch however many inches lol this stuff i had on wed stretched further than any other ewcm ive had before so not sure what to think maybe ive ovd earlier than expected before i started using the opks, my head is battered lol

Thanks Fili. She was making a bloomin horrible noise but what got me was that it was ALL oldish women. You would think they would have a bit of compassion. I could see one woman looking and tutting and I think it was because she looked cold and her hair was damp, and this is because she is going through a stage of refusing to wear a hat, she just pulls it off. I felt like explaining, but why the hell should I have to? Today made me doubt myself really, I woke up exhausted, don't feel like I handled her behaviour very well today and now I'm wondering if I could handle having another or was it a sign?

Mrs Miggins, This is the most pressure filled time of year for mums, its cold, society its self is in a state of somewhat collapse, the economy has gone bonkers...and aswell as these things, you suffered a devastating loss, and all day you have had to deal with the unmindful stares of people who quite clearly haven't tried to do shopping with a little monkey! So what if your daughters head was bare in the rain, its not like you live in a cave is it, you can go home after shopping dry it off and she's none the worse...people just like to jugde.

When I was about 8 I decided I didn't like my pink coat anymore, so I asked for a new one. Mum said no because I wasn't grown out of it yet, but I was grown out of the colour pink so was really annoyed when I was denied a new coat. I proceeded to go to school and back refusing to wear my coat for days until mum gave in and got me one. It was winter, and it was freezing and at one point there was even snow but I stuck to my guns. Its just what kids do, and if anyone looking on that doesn't know you wants to judge, let them waste their time judging while you live your life with your lovely family.

Just incase you all can't tell...I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE JUDGE!!!!!!!!

Oh, and yes you can handle another you can handle 3 or 4, its normal to have doubts. In my opinion, second child is easier, because you already know what your doing. Second pregnancy is both easier and harder. On one hand its easier because you know what to expect, and on the other its slightly harder because you have a child already. Its a matter of explaining that the bump is not a bouncy castle!

Corrie is on. Not sure if I'll leave it on or not.

I just spotted your post Hope, and I'm glad to hear you stuck by your guns and didn't give in just to appease random strangers who should keep there dirty looks and unmindful attitudes to themselves!

My number one rule of parenting is thus: What I say goes, and Never Give In. God behaviour earns treats, and treats are NEVER given after bad behaviour. Its nice when the kids behave then ask me for something and I can say 'Yes, because you behaved!'

Ohh, and I'm on CD16, and I havn't O'd either lol just getting slightly darker OPK's as of today.

No way was it a sign mrs migg!!! It's perfectly normal for children to behave like that it would be odd of they didn't! Don't be so hard on yourself x x x x

See look Fili summed it up way better than I could have! :thumbup:

Tara as mrs migg says could you do tomorrow morning too?

Hope, awww I'm so sorry, that's terrible and a lot of death to deal with. You have my deepest sympathy too. I hope 2011 is going to be a better year for you x x x as for the waiting problem, it's tricky! First of all you can get that result back sooner I am sure, if you're just waiting on the factor five and really want to ttc you could push to get the result through sooner? Have you had the mthfr test too? The teg test is exclusive to st mary's as far as I know but you could ask your clinic. It tests the elasticity of the clot and they have def linked a positive result to this teg test with miscarriages and the treatment is aspirin. i would say you're def neg for the aps so don't worry about that. I am on thyroxine too! My doctor now tested my thyroid again and while it was in the normal range 3.36 he wants it to always be under 2 so I'm on 50mmg a day. How much are you on? My other tests earlier in the year came back at 1.5 and 2.26 so I'm not too bad on average. I tested negative for the antibodies though. I would say you need the results but it doesn't mean you have to put off ttc if you can think of a way to get them back sooner. Your next pregnancy could be helped by aspirin for example you see, so you don't want to be missing out on that. X x

Hi Fili

Thanks for reply. I had bought some aspirin after the last mmc but then read that you shouldn't take it with thyroxine

I am also on 50mg of thyroxine a day, my first tsh level was 9.27, a month later 5.24 and the most recent was 1.3! Yippee - Prof Q wanted it under 2.5

My antibodies level was 417, apparently quite high but consultant has seen people with 2000!

Hello to everyone else

xx

Ok. I am still wiped out from that sodding migraine last week I think. I'm not ready to throw in the ttc towel yet! Anyway, it's time to start poas tomorrow! Woo hoo!
Loz, did you watch corrie?

CD1 for me today, a day earlier than I was expecting.

Have decided not to temp this month, as it seems to show that I am still ovulating and I think only stresses me out more. Will use my CBFM and OPKs though just for peace of mind. FF predicts I will ovulate on NYE this month.

Emum - we're due to ov around the same time :) I'm just using my CBFM too, no temping. I need a break from it.

Morning girls! No cramping at all (is there anything in there!?) and no nightmares :yipee: how is everyone this morning?

Fili - They say the cramping is your uterus stretching etc. Maybe it's just that yours is big enough for your wee bean at the moment after losing your 3 angels or maybe it's a side effect of the steroids. My SIL gets them now and again for her rheumatoid arthritis and it makes a huge difference.

Glad you're not having any nightmares :)

morning ladies!

YAY!!! fili so glad no cramps or nightmares, ur doin sooooooooooooo great!!!:thumbup:

sorry ur out emum!

ah mrs migg, i sometimes get that feeling when my LO is playin up! my son was diagnosed with autism earlier in the year and he could just go into a complete screaming fit for a reason out of my control or a reason that i dont understand cuz he cant tell me, this is magnified if we are in public and people STARE!! they dont try to hide it at all, but with the autism it has made me a stronger person and now i have the courage to stare back and maybe one day i will speak my mind to them!!!
ahhhhh that was niceto get off my chest!

AFM - My opk's this morning are far lighter than yday and sunday! and CB digi is negative from last night! we got the :sex: on last night so plllleeeeaaaassssseeeeeee :spermy: reach that egg! swim like uv never swam before!

Yeah I thought that ickle but then I thought wouldn't my uterus be stretched after 2 and had camps with 3rd. It does freak me out a bit that I have no cramps whatsoever but another girl on steroids I know who is now 15 weeks didn't have any cramping either! :yipee: just hoping it's a good sign. I know the steroids mask the sickness but just not sure about the cramps

Eggy should be released today if not already Tara!! Olympic swimmers needed!! :spermy:

Hi ladies,

fili - yay for still no cramps/nightmares.

I had a bad day yesterday. I don't know if it was because I booked my scan appoointment but I just had horrible feelings things aren't going well. Not sure why as previously I was quite confident and happy. I have been continuing to poas stick and am getting concerened as they seemed even lighter this morning than ever. Today would be my 20th week/20 week scan. Sorry to be so down, hope you all okay.

emum - sorry you are out for this month, fingers crossed for your New Year eggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->