Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Pink one of the reasons I am feeling 'ok' about this pregnancy is that I dont have a scan booked. Once my scan is booked I will go rapidly downhill I just know it. I think it's because reality hits then and the terror is just awful in that scan room. I know I can tell you to be optimistic as I know just how you feel but im sure it will all be perfect for you x x x

awh pink, hope u feel better soon! :hugs:

so if egg released today or if it has already been released do i continue to :sex: if so until when? i take it i should do 2day too?? hubby drivin 2 n half hours home so we can :sex: so he is exhausted and we both know that the :sex: is just cuz O! Feels weird!!

Pink, huge hugs. The first pregnancy after a loss is so hard. I kept getting these feelings early in my last pregnancy - and I know that didn't end well so it's a bad example, but it grew well until 9 weeks so prior to that I had no reason to feel it wasn't going well. You naturally worry yourself sick through pregnancy and after suffering a loss it's so, so hard. Take each day at a time, the lines may appear lighter because of what you have drunk maybe? Symptoms do come and go. Nothing anybody says can make it easier and I'm not going to tell you to relax because that's impossible. I used to text my best friend every day I didn't feel as sick or whatever in my last pregnancy and she used to text back and say I was setting myself up for post natal depression or whatever - all rubbish. It's your pregnancy and you know your body best, but all pregnancies are different.
The best advice I can give is take one day at a time. Despite what you come across on this forum repeated losses are really rare and chances are your little bean is going to happily grow inside you till August.
I'm with you on the 20 week thing too so I'm just sending a great big hug. Candles on Christmas day for our angels I think.
Fil, likewise! You've got the big Guns in your corner. I can't offer any advice about your cramps but I'm sure it's just the steroids, and the fact you have had 3 pregnancies this year.

Ooh, and Tara! Let's hope you caught that eggy- I want you lying there with your legs in the air until at least Thursday!!!
Wonder how Loz is doing. Will she be up yet?:haha:

Morning :)
Tara, are you the next one to test? If today is o day, then you should :sex: today too, esp. as hubby is coming for it anyway:haha:
Pink, why are you still poas? Are you that addicted?! I didn't test again at all after I got a definite bfp cos I knew I would start stressing if I got one that was slightly lighter than the one last tuesday, then thinking was it because I got up earlier or later or I drank more last night etc. Too much of a head f*ck even when I had no reason to think that anything would go wrong. That said, once it has happened, I bet it's hard to put it to the back of your mind. The only advice I can give you is to take one day at a time, and remember that you can't do anything more than you are to make a difference:flower:
Fili, I agree with the others that there's already plenty of room in there for beanie to get snug and I'm loving that you're not having nightmares still:happydance:
How is everyone else doing? Are you still at work this week?
afm, yet another high on the cbfm today, that makes 8 days now and okp's are still very light :(

Morning Antelope. Just on my way to work now, today will be MANIC. only got today and Thursday and that's me done for 2 weeks.

Bloody hope so, I can feel a cold and thick head coming so I hope they don't both hit at the same time!

Urgghh! I've just written an email to my mum about how I'm feeling. She's not great at talking about feelings, actually I'm not either and when I do it's because I really need to, so I really hope she doesn't brush it aside. I would've been 38 weeks yesterday. I couldn't resist looking up those tickers from The Bump to see what it said about that stage and thinking about what would've been happening. I'll be glad when the 2nd passes so I can close the door on the chapter.

Weird question but can you remember how you felt when you found out you were pregnant and how happy you were? I knew for a week before I started to m/c and I remember the symptoms, going to a BBQ and playing with my friends 1 year old, sitting at my desk looking at baby websites when no one was near but I don't remember any of how I felt then. It's like the happiness has been eclipsed by the hurt.

I'm up! I was up at 8 but went to sleep again after taking so to school! I am just going to go POAS then take other son to nursery then I'll be back and catching up! *zoooom*

Weird question but can you remember how you felt when you found out you were pregnant and how happy you were? I knew for a week before I started to m/c and I remember the symptoms, going to a BBQ and playing with my friends 1 year old, sitting at my desk looking at baby websites when no one was near but I don't remember any of how I felt then. It's like the happiness has been eclipsed by the hurt.

I remember. The only other time I was so happy was on my wedding day. I felt I could literally burst with excitement, and instantly my head was filled with baby names, nursery themes, different types of prams, nappies and getting a huge bump. I was thrilled to see how excited hubby was too, and loved when he would rub my belly and say hello. It's pretty upsetting to remember how everything was actually, I feel like it's all been tainted now.

Pink one of the reasons I am feeling 'ok' about this pregnancy is that I dont have a scan booked. Once my scan is booked I will go rapidly downhill I just know it. I think it's because reality hits then and the terror is just awful in that scan room. I know I can tell you to be optimistic as I know just how you feel but im sure it will all be perfect for you x x x

hi fili
its really scary when you booked scan in first trimester if you have already had a loss.i can imagine your fear.but i hope it will be your lucky one.wish you new year will be your.fc for you.
G.L

----------------------------------------------
6baby lost.ttc on on asprine75, folic acid5mg,intralipid drip,bromocriptine10mg daily.

hi fili
its really scary when you booked scan in first trimester if you have already had a loss.i can imagine your fear.but i hope it will be your lucky one.wish you new year will be your.fc for you.
G.L

----------------------------------------------
6baby lost.ttc on on asprine75, folic acid5mg,intralipid drip,bromocriptine10mg daily.

I remember. The only other time I was so happy was on my wedding day. I felt I could literally burst with excitement, and instantly my head was filled with baby names, nursery themes, different types of prams, nappies and getting a huge bump. I was thrilled to see how excited hubby was too, and loved when he would rub my belly and say hello. It's pretty upsetting to remember how everything was actually, I feel like it's all been tainted now.

Auntylo and Ickle, I know exactly how you feel. I was so excited to find out we were pregnant, went into overdrive planning things, looking stuff up etc... And then within a week I started miscarrying. I feel like next time it happens my excitement and joy at the prospect of having a baby will be completely tainted. I don't want the next time to be full of worry and concern. I want to be able to have that unbridled joy again and not feel the angst, but I'm sure I won't successfully manage that.

Thanks ladies.

I know, I know I shouldn't keep poas and I will stop. Seeing someone elses perfect 5 week hpt picture made me panic a bit despite using concentrated Fmu. Oh and I had a long chat last night although he frustrates me half to death that he can't say what he is feeling. He is like politician and can totally body swerve direct questions. Anyway I told him these last few months since finding out I was pg the first time have been the longest of my life. He admits he doesn't want to tell anyone yet as he feels the last pg was jinxed because we told people. Clearly I don't believe this is what cause my mc but that is how he feels, I am not sure how this is going to play out with my family so we'll wait nad see. He has admitted he is a bit scared as he has lost his niavity from before.

Ickle - tbh I don't remember much excitement at all. i did look at nursery thing and baby clothes but most of the time all I rmeber was being scared. Whether or not I have tainted memories I am not sure. All this ins making me sound like some super anxious control freak when I really am not.

Aunty - how is the opks today? Any dark lines yet?

Mohini - thanks I think you meant me, fili is still chilled atm!!

Mrsmig - hope today won't be too frantic. I am too counting down the days till I am off for Christmas. Lots of big hugs back too.

Fili I had almost no stretch cramping with my first recognized pg, and that resulted in an 8 pound 12 ounce boy! All I had pain wise was a few twinges around 12 weeks. And I was tiny, really slim with hard abdominal muscles I expected some kind of agony but it was fine!

Pink, stay strong! Its normal to worry but you must keep your chin up, because you have a baby to grow! I really think you should stop POAS, it can't help it will just worry you. Your metabolism alters during pregnancy, it could affect the amounts of hcg available in fmu for example. I tell you what, all us who don;t have a BFP right now, we shall POAS x2, so you don;t have to!

Helloes to everyone else I gotta run shortly, photos for ebay to take then school play, but after tea time I'm refusing to budge from the laptop!

CD17 still no + opk, hoping to get a darker result on my 3pm POAS.

I remember very well how I felt when I was pg before I discovered the MMC. It was the happiest I have ever been, 2 boys already third on the way, money was good and nothing was going wrong. Then it all went to hell. Now, I remember that the majority of the bonding I did with my bump was after the HB had stopped, and most of the people I told, was after the HB stopped. While I was reading about MMC's and thinking omg thats awful...one was happening to me. I wish I had listened to that little inner voice sayig all wasn't well but I was so happy I ignored it. It haunts me, but I keep on going, because I must.

I'll be back later Ladies! :flower:

Thanks loz x x x
Aww pink, you will feel so much better after your scan, that's the real test but I know how you feel. I was just discussing what we would do if it was a bad outcome again this time and he just said we'd keep going really enthusiastically which made me feel tons better. It is so unlikely youll have two miscarriages pink you have to keep that in mind but all your fears will come to the surface again like PTSD or something because of our awful experiences last time. x x x x

hi pick
i totally agree with fili.its just our fear for scan .becauase we all had awful experience before.but be relax you will really feel better this time.
love you and God bless you.
f.c for you.
-----------------------------------------------
6 recurrent loss,ttc on intralipid,asprine75,folic acid5mg.

Hi to all on here Hope you don't mind me posting. I dont know if anyone has seen my first post on this forum so thought i would add it to this thread.
We miscarried in November at what we thought was 8 weeks. But bean had stopped growing at 5w5d :(. I then waited for things to happen naturally but they didnt and on 13th Dec i had to have an ERPC. Since then only had bleeding and cramps that day and the day after and all ok since.
I'm so impatient i want to start trying straight away and get pg as soon as possible. (and sorry if TMI but things got the better of us yesterday as its been so long going through the MC and we jiggied much to other half relief i think :winkwink:). I have done 2 pg tests in the last week since the erpc to check if my hcg levels are going down. Before ERPC pg test still shows 3+ weeks. Last week showed 1-2 weeks so good that going down and a very very faint line on a "first response" this afternoon (I nearly got excited as i couldnt see a line and thought i'd had first BFN since MC but then it showed up very very faint) so hopefully by next week levels should have gone down to show neg fingers crossed. Hopefully then we can start TTC with a vengeance..... :)

Hi to all on here Hope you don't mind me posting. I dont know if anyone has seen my first post on this forum so thought i would add it to this thread.
We miscarried in November at what we thought was 8 weeks. But bean had stopped growing at 5w5d :(. I then waited for things to happen naturally but they didnt and on 13th Dec i had to have an ERPC. Since then only had bleeding and cramps that day and the day after and all ok since.
I'm so impatient i want to start trying straight away and get pg as soon as possible. (and sorry if TMI but things got the better of us yesterday as its been so long going through the MC and we jiggied much to other half relief i think :winkwink:). I have done 2 pg tests in the last week since the erpc to check if my hcg levels are going down. Before ERPC pg test still shows 3+ weeks. Last week showed 1-2 weeks so good that going down and a very very faint line on a "first response" this afternoon (I nearly got excited as i couldnt see a line and thought i'd had first BFN since MC but then it showed up very very faint) so hopefully by next week levels should have gone down to show neg fingers crossed. Hopefully then we can start TTC with a vengeance..... :)

hi ljane74
welcome .happy to see you here.i know you miscarried in november.i read that time your post and inboxed you personally.you remeber me?anyway its good you are looking
forward and ttc again.all ladies are here so helpful and lovely.you will feel comfortable
here..GL to you in your ttc journey.
--------------------------------
6baby lost.ttc with asprine75,folicacid5mg..intralipiddrip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->