Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi Mohini. :)

I've still got your message in my inbox. I hope you are OK. As much as you hate to think of anyone else going through what we have it was nice to speak to someone who knows what its like. And that's why I am always reading this website. MC is one thing I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I've been up, down and all around with my emotions. I'm off work at the mo as the hospital said to have 2 weeks off after the Erpc. Even though I feel a bit of a fraud having so much time off as I feel OK physically and for the most part emotionally as well. Except for last week when I found a girl at work was 8 weeks pregnant, it hit me like a truck and knocked me for 6 and I was so emotional for the few days after that. But I'm getting back to "normal" whatever that is.
As I've said I'm just sooo impatient and cant wait to be pregnant again. Just want that -ve pg test to come so i know that any intimate times might potentially lead to +ve after that. I've ordered some ov tests. Just hope my body co-operates and lets me get pg sooner rather than later. I don't know if i could go months and months not conceiving. But i'll have to cross that bridge if it comes to it... Here's keeping all fingers crossed. X

I am bleeding (red blood) with cramps and backache. Not looking good. :cry: Phoned epu, They just advise to monitor but they won't scan as too early. I just knew it.

Hi ljane, I'm sorry for your loss, you have come to the right place here, so supportive. :hugs:

Well the play was alot of fun but OH phone froze mid record and I completely forgot my camera. Big son hid behind his mates during his class song, then little son was out front, animated, and really loud during his...but we only managed to record big son's. So, that upset me lol and I'm now working on finding someone who caught the whole thing in the hope they will email it to me! Little son also decided during someone elses bit that he needed to stand up and do 2 laps of the assembly hall, much to my amusement!

I'm about to go POAS again soonish....I WANT TO OVULATE! Amazing BD last night, and I have a new tactic to get it more often in the pm. Heres what I did- quietly got ready for bed while OH played xbox, then went up and popped on a silky red nightie (his favourite) then came back down and asked if he could do me a favour and bounce me to sleep as I'm not sleepy but had to hit the sack to be up at 8. It worked a charm we had a jolly good vigorous roll around then he went back to xbox and I had my awakeness cured- it was hard after that energetic episode to stay awake long enough to stick my legs in the air so I just made a kind of butt-ramp with another blanket and settled in. Didn't spill a drop! Woke up next morning in the exact same position, so chances good of some smimmers getting into the cave of wonders! (IF I ovulate CD17 and nothing yet) eek!

I would like to put forward the term Butt-Ramp for an alternate to propping ones legs up against a wall. ie: If you aren't near to a wall after a BD you can simply form a butt-ramp!

oh god, pink I can't believe I've just read that. Feet up for you, plenty of rest. Has it literally just started? Have you got anyone with you? hubby home? :hugs:

oh pick
please dont be nervous be relax.some time bleeding and cramp normal its called implantation bleeding.wait and calm yourself.we all are here for you.
((hug))

oh pick
please be relax.sometime its a bleeding and cramp are normal in early pregnacy.so please be cool .we all are here for you.
((((hug))))))

Oh Pink no!!! Oh hun, I'm so sorry, I don;t know what to say lets just hope this is a false alarm. I can;t believe they wont scan you thats wrong. We are thinking of you, and praying.

Oh Pink. Fuck fuck fuck fuck no. (sorry everybody)
REALLY hoping this is not what we most dread. Sending lots and lots of hugs.

Ug I was writing my silly rant about BD and O and it seems so stupid now. Pink we all love you, we are sending hugs and hope because although it is a bad sign, there is still hope. I'll still hope.

Pink, thinking of you and keeping everything crossed. Lots of hugs X

Oh Pink. Fuck fuck fuck fuck no. (sorry everybody)
REALLY hoping this is not what we most dread. Sending lots and lots of hugs.

Don't apologise for swearing it its what we were all thinking and yelling at our computers you just had the guts to put it in the thread. I have to go to town....don;t want to leave now but have to as I promised, I will be back asap.

oh pick
its really a shocked news for all us.please be relax we all are here for you.
((hug))

I am bleeding (red blood) with cramps and backache. Not looking good. :cry: Phoned epu, They just advise to monitor but they won't scan as too early. I just knew it.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm hoping and praying for you sweetie. I hope it's just implantation!!! Please be strong and keep hoping! I truly believe that sometimes hope and love can do things that doctors can't explain.

Oh no Pink. I hope it's just random bleeding. Crossing everything for you hun. Stick little bean!!

Pink whatever you do don't panic, I know you're scared right now but it really could all be normal. If the bleeding isn't extrmemely heavy and it lessens gradually today it could all still be ok. Quite a few girls on here have recently had bleeding and heavy too!. One, she is called Heart was just sure it was over but she went for her scan yesterday and it was all fine! I don't want to give you false hope but you definitely should not feel it's hopeless. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and really really hope this is all going to turn out for you. But please don't jump to conclusions yet it's not worth putting yourself through it until you have the facts from the scan. Bleeding and cramping can be very normal. I know you're scared though right now and we're all here for you x x x x x x. X

Well that was a speed record for me in town, didn't have the energy for it. I see no word from Pink yet. I'm going to get on google and google all heck out of early bleeding.

Hey Fili, are you stalking and refreshing too? I'm worried. Poor Pink this is so unfair

Yeah I hope she's ok, she probably needs time to gather her thoughts, thinking about her though as I'm sure we all are x x
Do you think you'll get your pics of your other son? That must be a bit frustrating x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->