Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Ladies you know how much of a google addict I am, I've been googling again and found a post that carries an important message.

'Avatar_f_tn
stephkay

Mar 14, 2011
To: Everyone
5 yrs ago, at 9 wks preg, I started bleeding and cramping. Went to er, they kept me for 4 days. First day, dr said my hcg levels were dropping, but keep my hopes up. 2nd day, dr came in and said my hcg lvls had dropped way too low. That I had zero hope of keeping the baby. Zero. 3rd day, dr and several nurses came in and said they didn't know why or how, but my hcg lvls were raising rapidly. It was an emotional long pregnancy, but so worth it, cause I had a healthy baby boy who will be 6 in June. Just wanted to let you all know that there is hope. And until there is a definite m/c, Never Ever quit thinking positive. I know it's very hard some days to just get thru even minute by minute. But I did go from 0% viable to 100% baby. '

-Never Ever quit thinking positive.-

I agree!

I'm sorry this is so worrying pink. I hope you will get some news soon.

If it helps (maybe not) I have all my antenatal care privately since my first miscarriage and my consultant is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I bled at 4 and a half weeks with my DS2 and he didn't scan until 6 and a half weeks because it wouldn't have given any info one way or another before that (and DS was fine). This time round I bled around the same amount at 6 weeks and he scanned immediately I told him, and it was a loss. As I pay for all my care out of my own pocket, I really don't think EPAU is being difficult not offering a scan at this point. I hope when you do get to the date of your booked scan in January that all is well. For me, I didnt bleed at all with my first pregnancy which was a MMC, and have bled in the first trimester with all the others about the same amount, which resulted in 3 successful pregnancies and one more loss. Will be thinking about you. Xx

Pink, is there a chance it could be to do with your cyst?
Regarding EPAU mine won't see you without a GP referral. As for bloods. I had bloods taken before my eric but that's the only time. I hope your gp will check them for you.
Hang in there honey. We are all thinking, hoping, praying, and crossing things all over the country/world for you.x

just a quick read and run!! just wanted to send :hugs: :hugs:to u pink!!! i will be thinkin about u! i REALLY hope this works out ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you all so much, I hope you realise how much your love and support means to me. Mrsmig - my cyst was checked in November, all gone so I doubt it is that. I am trying to think positive I really am. I haven't had any more red bleeding just brown discharge. Although I still have backache I don't have the strong cramps I had earlier either it is just strong aches so who knows what's going on. I'll ring my GP tomorrow to ask about bloods and I'll have to take it day by day as see what the night brings.

I am bleeding (red blood) with cramps and backache. Not looking good. :cry: Phoned epu, They just advise to monitor but they won't scan as too early. I just knew it.

Oh Pink!! Try to think positively sweetie! I'll say a prayer for you and your little bean tonight!

Thank you all so much, I hope you realise how much your love and support means to me. Mrsmig - my cyst was checked in November, all gone so I doubt it is that. I am trying to think positive I really am. I haven't had any more red bleeding just brown discharge. Although I still have backache I don't have the strong cramps I had earlier either it is just strong aches so who knows what's going on. I'll ring my GP tomorrow to ask about bloods and I'll have to take it day by day as see what the night brings.

My doctor told me that brown discharge was fine! It's likely old blood being forced out and usually some red blood will come before it since the old blood is below the new blood. Keep your fingers crossed! Your GP should get you an appointment to check your HCG level as soon as you call. Good luck!!

well the doctor confirmed that my test was negative at dr he didn't do ultrasound or anything, he sent me for blood work first so I will find that out tomorrow probably. I feel sort of wrong trying again but I just can't help it. But I have no idea when I will ovulate

Good luck today pink! I thought about you as soon as I woke up x x x

Morning ladies, I have got an appointment at 11am with the GP although I'm not sure what use it will be now. I have had constant painful period type cramping all night with red blood. Even FF has started me on a new cycle due to temps etc. The test I did this morning had no line whatsoever. I don't have any hope left now but I thankyou all for your wonderful support.

When I was talking to the mw at the epu yesterday I asked if this would be classed a proper mc as it was so early and she said yes so I asked about tests because of my age or would I have to wait for the 3 mc to be considered. She said they would do tests after 2 for me and would look in to clotting/Leiden V factors (taken 6 weeks apart) and genetic testing for us. What I was wondering do you think I should give this month another go or wait for the testing (not sure when that will be)? For some reason I don't think I have clotting problem but maybe this really was bad luck and the next one will be okay so I am reluctant to wait - what do I know my head is all over the place just now.

Aww pink I'm so sorry that does not sound good. I can help you with all the testing info when you're ready. Please be kind to yourself and look after yourself today. Is your oh with you? X x x x

I'm so sorry pink. The only advice I would have about trying again, is to do it when you feel ready and when you feel ready to cope if things went wrong again. You've got plenty of time to worry about TTC again, just take care of yourself just now xxx

Oh Pink. I'm so sad that this has happened to you. I don't feel I can advise you on when to try again, I really don't know. I'm in a different boat to you in that respect I suppose but like Ickle says, it's important you feel ready.
But I am pleased they are willing to help you and do the testing now rather than waiting for it to possibly happen again.
We're all here for you.

Pink, I'm so sorry, its heartbreaking. Its good that they are going to look into the reason straight away. I think that maybe you just got unlucky like you said but its a hard question to answer about TTC again straight away. Maybe they can give you some idea of when testing can start, and that may help you decide. It all comes down to what you feel is right for right now, you have to be your top priority and its too soon to decide firmly whether or not you will wait to TTC again. I'm going to be sending you hug-vibes all day, and I bet everyone else will too :hugs:

awh pink, im so sorry!!!:hugs: i dont even know what to say to u, but i hope and pray that u will get through this quickly and as easy as possible! i agree with everyone else about ttc again, just wen u feel ready and strong enough to be able to deal with anything that might come ur way!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yes i will be sending u hug vibes all day too! i really am so sorry pink! it is just horrble!!!:hugs:

Morning ladies, just stopping by to give you some festive love.

@Pink, really sorry to hear your news ;0( I really hope this means that you will get to the bottom of whats going on and help you out.

@Flip, Hope you are looking after yourself ;0) xx

Still no AF for me, going to wait til after Christmas and go back to the doctor for some Provera to bring it on, until then, just shift this Christmas cold and get on with feasting.

Much love ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->