Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Pink, I'm assuming you're still at the docs, hope you get some answers there hun :hugs:

afm, another high day on cbfm and decided to do an opk with the same sample and it was almost +ve. I also checked for my cervix last night in the shower and I couldn't even reach it:shrug: I don't have particularly short fingers so I'm assuming I got my ticker just about right and I am very close to o. I woke up full of cold so I told hubby I'll be happy to make myself well enough to dtd tonight and then that'll be it until I'm better.
Hop everyone elses mornings are going ok, I can't wait for next year, 2011 has been so shitty.

Me too Antelope. Can't give any advice on the cervix rummaging, it makes me wince.
Faye, good to you sweetie.

Lolo I have to agree about this year. Better one next year or I'll be shaking my fist left right and center.

CD 18 here and apart from some very random fertile CM...I'm showing no other signs of O. If anything today's OPK was lighter than the last few days. With recent events I feel like giving up. I hope Pink gets on well at the docs, and they start those tests right away. If they are willing to run them after 2 losses, they will probably be willing to run them quickly.

Ohh and about cervixes, mine felt slightly open when I felt it, but I was obviously feeling it wrong because when I looked with the speculum, it seems to me to be closed pretty tight. It didn't even seem to have a slit os as would be expected in a woman who has given birth. Trust my cervix to be difficult!

Oh Pink! I'm so sorry to hear that! Praying that the doctor says it's something different.

I would wait to see when they can get you in and then go from there. If it's within a month, I'd wait. If it's longer, I'd probably start trying again.

Good luck to you honey!!

awwww pink soo sorry, had 2 check how things had went as soon as i got in from work, awful thing to happen again :hugs::hugs::hugs:

afm opks started getting darker yesterday and finally got a +opk this afternoon woohooo!!! along with ov cramp and some ewcm, bring on the :sex: lol

Morning ladies, I have got an appointment at 11am with the GP although I'm not sure what use it will be now. I have had constant painful period type cramping all night with red blood. Even FF has started me on a new cycle due to temps etc. The test I did this morning had no line whatsoever. I don't have any hope left now but I thankyou all for your wonderful support.

When I was talking to the mw at the epu yesterday I asked if this would be classed a proper mc as it was so early and she said yes so I asked about tests because of my age or would I have to wait for the 3 mc to be considered. She said they would do tests after 2 for me and would look in to clotting/Leiden V factors (taken 6 weeks apart) and genetic testing for us. What I was wondering do you think I should give this month another go or wait for the testing (not sure when that will be)? For some reason I don't think I have clotting problem but maybe this really was bad luck and the next one will be okay so I am reluctant to wait - what do I know my head is all over the place just now.

All I can say is to remember what's going on with me and realize that it COULD still be normal bleeding. Just try to stay calm. Hopefully your GP will have some good news for you this morning. As an FYI, FF started me on a new cycle the moment I reported bleeding that was heavier then spotting. I had to make it merge the cycles when i found out later that I didn't miscarry. I'm praying for you sweetie!

Is anybody else really NOT feeling christmassy? I want it over so the pressure has gone.

Hope Pink pops on soon, to let us know how the doctors visit went.

Is anybody else really NOT feeling christmassy? I want it over so the pressure has gone.

Hope Pink pops on soon, to let us know how the doctors visit went.

I really don't feel Christmasy either! I have an insane day at work today and tomorrow though, so once I get through those, I'm sure I'll feel better. We have no snow here, so I think that's contributing to my feelings too!

We have no snow here either, in notts. Heck, it isn't even cold! I like a good winter. I went to the diy shop earlier, and the guy asked me if I was pregnant. Its the 2nd time someone has asked me that since the MMC! I don't even have a belly on me, its quite depressing. It is as if some people can sense that I still should be. Freaky.

Don't think I'm going to O this month, been trying to find a positive in that, and what I come up with, is I can drink as much mulled wine as I like if there is no TWW if I don't even O! (I love mulled wine just can't have it if TTC as certain herbs can tinker with implantation etc, and I'm not even sure which!)

Roll on the new year I say, a nice happy baby filled new year for us all. :hugs:

I did my christmas food shopping today and that got me in the mood a bit, I REALLY must wrap some presents though! I got muddled up with my colleagues scan date, it was today not yesterday. The photo has gone up on hers and her husbands Facebook pages, ah well such is life.
We have a woolly Christmas house guest, my bosses mum's Shitszu. We are looking after her for two weeks while they are in Australia. The cat is none too impressed!
My poas has not got off to a great start this month, I did it today and have not even checked it. I have had too much on my mind.

hi girls, Have had a bit of a sleep this afternoon as in a lot of pain. GP lady was nice but didn't give me blood tests. She felt my stomach and was a bit concerned as one side was more painful but only when pressed. She phoned the epu and got the same advice I got. I have to do a hpt next week and let the epu know either way. If -ve then they will start the recurrent mc tests. Maybe I should have pushed for the blood hcg but I don't think there is a doubt about what is going on. Dr signed me off for 1 week, more for the emotional aspect rather than physical but if this afternoon is anything to go by it would have been difficult to go in tomorrow anyway.

Thanks dodger for giving me hope with your story. Did you have fading or -ve hpts prior to your bleeding?

I have chatted to oh about ttc straight away. Although it is something I would like to do I am thinking of having this cycle off, having a holiday and seeing what the tests show. I don't know whether to tell my family or not, maybe I'll leave it till after the New Year.

Hope - glad you got your +ve opk, grab your oh!!

Aunty - won't be long now, your cervix get higher so you must be due to ov soon and get your +ve opk tomorrow.

loz - your will soon be our cervix queen!

Mrmig - not long to go before finished for work. do you get a few days off or are you working between Christmas and New Year.

Fili - hope you well and still no nightmares!

hi to Tara,emum, chele, faye, sarah and ickle

I'm leaning toward trying not to POAS. I should do christmas food shopping too, but money was a little tight to spent most on pressies, its the kids' day not mine as long as they have a laugh I'm good. We are having lamb for dinner, looking forward to that!

people posting scans on fb is a difficult one isn't it. On one hand, you just would rather not see it, but on the other...I can understand why people do post their scans. I was going to post mine on the day of that scan, but just couldn't after the bad news. I still have the picture, I asked for it. I know it sounds weird but I'm glad my body held on long enough for me to get that picture. Next time I get pregnant, I doubt I will post a scan, even if it goes well. I couldn't bear the thought of unknowingly upsetting someone.

Hope your cat finds a nice high up perch!

I can't quite believe it's Christmas either, Kev had to practically force me to put the tree up cos I just didn't want to involved in all the happiness. And still I look at it and think it looks out of place :shrug: and I've got all my wrapping to do and I just can't be arsed.

Hi Pink. Sorry to hear you are in pain. I'm sorry about this whole crappy deal for you.
I have 2 weeks off, the salon is only opening a couple of days between Christmas and new year and they don't fall on my working days so I'm not back till the 5th which is nice.
Regarding the Facebook thing, I was the worlds worst. I put scan pictures, pictures of my growing belly, and wrote a little journal at the end of each trimester. I was so excited it never occurred to me that these words and pictures might upset someone not as lucky as me. I still post pictures of my daughter on there most days.
Loz, not sure what to suggest with your ov, or lack of it. How long is your usual cycle?
I have started spotting brown/red again today and yesterday. It happened last month. I think AF has gone and she rears her ugly head again.

The wrapping is actually the best bit for me, I always enjoy it. I save it all up to do last minute christmas eve, make everything look wonderful, take my pics, then let the kids go mental christmas morning! I've gotten quite good at putting a brave face on, but just wish it was a different time of year right now. Want me to come round and do your wrapping? :haha:

I am very sorry that the outcome seems very bleak pinksmarties. Its horrid how quickly our joy can turn to heartbreak, especially at this time of year. I just spent part of this afternoon with someone whose first baby died at 2 days old just a few months ago, and she is in bits about how she and her husband will get through Christmas. The baby was perfectly healthy but his delivery was botched with awful consequences :(

AFM - AF seems to be on her way out in time for Christmas. I'm not temping this month, and still too early for CBFM to be asking for a test. I reset it on CD1 but am undecided whether to use it this month, or to have a month off obsessing, given I have a reasonable idea anyway to within a couple of days, when I am likely to ovulate this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->