Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Its ok to be exited, you didn't mean any harm by putting those things up, its just no one really thinks about MC until they have one, or a close friend or family member does. Not sure at all about my usual cycles I was on BC for years between pregnancies, I vaguely remember that my cycles last a month, but never counted actual days, and it could all be different now anyway. I'm on CD 18 with no + OPK, one bit of EWCM and tbh (TMI) that only worked its way out after I speculum examed myself! I think usually all my fertile CM stays up near the cervix, and I don't want to prod it again incase I piss it off again...and I don;t fancy doing a daily speculum exam...once a week is enough! Today its hard, like a shiny little pebble up there lol, and appears to be closed, hard to tell as it faces downwards on me, leading me to believe that my uterus sits a bit more forward than the norm. Which would explain why I show with a bump within a week of a + hpt. See I have been analysing alot lately! I'll either not O this cycle, or I might be a 32/33 day cycle with an O on day 20 maybe. I just don;t 'feel' like I will O in the next 48 hours. My chart is showing no real rises or dips. My lowest temp on record was today, but I had left my 'bedside stuffs' (bbt therm etc) downstairs so had to mad dash for them then get back in bed to temp. One thing I noticedtowards the end of my use of BC, is that after I started on the dummy pills the bleed wouldnt come right away, there was a 4/5 day wait every time often leading me to POAS thinkign I was late. I must say I would rather have a long cycle than a cycle with no O!

After typing all this...if I go POAS and see a + I shall laugh, actually laugh. Probably hysterically.

I missed your post Pink. Not sure how I was posting at the time! I think having a holiday is a great idea, you must look after your emotional health. Did the epu explain what could be causing the pain in just one side? They have checked its not ectopic haven't they? I don;t want to worry you, its just I think sometimes they aren't thorough. I had one sided pain with last pg, before 7 weeks, and when I asked about it I was fobbed off I just figured if it was ectopic I would bleed alot. When I had my MMC, there was hardly any pain. Just normal cramps. This is why I worry too much about stuff like ectopics...my abdominal pain threshold is sooo high. You haven't had any shoulder pain or dizziness or blacking out have you? I worry too much.

I know what u's mean i have about 5 fb friends 1 just had her baby so loadsa newborn pics about 3 different ppls scan pics and pics of their growing bumps doesnt matter where i go all i see are people with bumps i just sit and look longing to have the same lol i have 1 really close friend who started ttc at the same time whos just recently found out shes pg every1 on fb already knows and shes put up about 5 different tickers on fb and shes only between 4-5 weeks i no its exciting im just worried that if anything does happen shes going to have everyone fb asking how shes doing etc, but neways fingers crossed shes fine

i totally dont feel chrismassy either ive got soooo much 2wrap and cba 2do it i hate wrapping lol other half off 2 watch the match soon so once ds is asleep i might get started but thats a very big might, theres actually stuff on tv on a wed night 4 a change lol

Pink I think this sounds like it will be over quickly for you x x x x how is the bleeding now?

The wrapping is actually the best bit for me, I always enjoy it. I save it all up to do last minute christmas eve, make everything look wonderful, take my pics, then let the kids go mental christmas morning! I've gotten quite good at putting a brave face on, but just wish it was a different time of year right now. Want me to come round and do your wrapping? :haha:

Yes please, can you bring wrapping paper with you:haha:

Thats very early for a fb announcement I hope it all goes perfectly for her. If it doesn't (I'm sure it will be fine) But if it isn't fine, then you know where to send her for support and advice. Personally, I have always been very careful about telling people. I didn't tell anyone except immediate family til after 12 weeks with the first 2, but with my last I did tell people early, just not many. I was sooo confident that it was a keeper in the beginning. Next time (if there is one) I won;t tell a soul until its born! Except OH, who would probably notice for himself...lol

I just did what should be my final POAS of the day, before my 'rehydration process' but, it was considerably darker than earlier, so rehydration process goes on hold til 11pm ish, and I'll do a 4th POAS then. I just about decided to stop POAS and such this cycle, and I had to go do that last one ugh.

The wrapping is actually the best bit for me, I always enjoy it. I save it all up to do last minute christmas eve, make everything look wonderful, take my pics, then let the kids go mental christmas morning! I've gotten quite good at putting a brave face on, but just wish it was a different time of year right now. Want me to come round and do your wrapping? :haha:

Yup, I have red shiny and silver shiny with snowflakes, be right there lol, anyone else- I'm on wrapping duty for those who are too busy or just don't fancy it!

Pink I'm not sure how I missed your post either:shrug: I hope if it turns out to be the worst then all the tests get started straight away for you and you can get some answers :hugs:

Yup, I have red shiny and silver shiny with snowflakes, be right there lol, anyone else- I'm on wrapping duty for those who are too busy or just don't fancy it!
It's such a shame cos usually I love it, I really go to town with bows and ribbon curls but it's just not for me this year:nope: maybe next year when I'm wrapping presents for my :baby:

Blimey I haven't done curly pressies in yonks! My boys wouldn't appreciate it, I just really love shiny paper ad neat parcels, and the way it looks under the tree. I bought myself some pressies today, I got a new mouse for my laptop, a penknife because it I saw it near the til in maplin and it was only 2 quid, and I don't have one, a 22 piece precision screwdriver set (for when I tinker in computers), a small but substantial hammer, and a box of assorted wall hooks! NOT girly I'll admit but it pleased me and the wall hooks will give me something productive to do, and help me be less messy...hopefully.

What will you hang on your wall hooks? You sound like me, "it was only £2 so I couldn't resist!"

Pink pm me when you're ready and ill give you all the help you need with test info and stuff like that. Feeling really really sad that this has happened to you, it's just not fair :cry: :hugs: :hugs: you will get through it though and you will be pregnant again in no time at all x x x x x x

Just dropping in Ladies!

:hugs: to those that need them desperately!:hugs:

CONGRATS to those that I have missed!

:wave: to the new joiners, I am sorry for your loss!:hugs:

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays to all of the Lovely Ladies on my testing threads and the Ladies of BnB! I hope that everyone has a safe time, filled with happiness, togetherness, smiles, family and cheer! :xmas3:

AFM... TTC area: Well, it looks like we may be able to line some donations up in January, Thank goodness I don't have to watch another OV date go by, it was as much torture as the TTW. Other than that, not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

To cap it all, I've just had an email from DD's head to say there was an accident at school on Friday when DD stood up suddenly while her teacher was bending over, and bashed the teacher very hard under the chin.

Not sure if anyone remembers I posted this last week. I bumped into the teacher today, 2 weeks after the accident happened and she told me all.

She has broken her jaw, and lost a tooth! She was standing behind DD and got hit when she jerked her head backwards (she can be a bit uncoordinated due to her disabilities). It was a complete accident with no bad behaviour on DD's part involved.

The teacher is SOOOO lovely. When she was telling me about what happened, she actually said that the saving grace was that E (my DD) hadn't got hurt :blush: It sounds like she's been in a lot of pain and discomfort for the last couple of weeks and its really put a kybosh on her enjoying Christmas :( Feel quite humbled to have such a lovely person as DD's teacher. Hope I would be as understanding if something similar happened to me in the work place.

i told everyone wen i found out i was preg with my ds the thought of miscarriage never even crossed my mind although fb wasnt around then but dont think i would of announced it on there so early, told family and friends on the fri the last time i was pg and miscarried on the mon :( but have sworn if/when i get there again im only going to tell the owner and manager of where i work as i work with cats and dogs and dont want to risk anything happening but everyone else can wait til or if i got to 12 wks apart from all you guys that is lol

i feel like af is going to come its not so much painful cramp but def cramp which ive never had during ov before im panicking theres something wrong lol anyone else felt it before?

Oh wow emum a broken jaw and a lost tooth! Poor lady she must have been in complete agony. She does sound very lovely.

I remember that post. Its a shame she got hurt, I thought it was made to seem as if ur DD had been playing up too I'm glad she wasn't!

I will be hanging allsorts on my wallhooks, I am surrounded by stuff and so very disorganised. Going to put a wall hook in my room near my bed for my temping case.

I just gave a lesson on the cycle and the fertile window to one of my online gaming buddies while we killed some monsters!

I remember that post. Its a shame she got hurt, I thought it was made to seem as if ur DD had been playing up too I'm glad she wasn't!

No, to be fair, that was never suggested. It is a special needs school, so unless there was very deliberate out and out aggression with no trigger, there would never be any blame attached, but it wasn't even suggested that DD was aware that she had made contact with the teacher. It was always described as an accident caused by teacher standing in wrong place at a time DD made a sudden movement.

Hope I have had some random cramping this cycle too, without bleeding or spotting, I think its either things still settling, hormones maybe, or well TMI but sometimes after BD, I have a few cramps which I do hope is my uterus reacting to swimmer invasion.

I feel like if I get pg again I won;t feel the need to tell anyone other than OH and you Ladies. And my mum. Not the boys, not straight away.

No, to be fair, that was never suggested. It is a special needs school, so unless there was very deliberate out and out aggression with no trigger, there would never be any blame attached, but it wasn't even suggested that DD was aware that she had made contact with the teacher. It was always described as an accident caused by teacher standing in wrong place at a time DD made a sudden movement.

I have read so much of late I'm not surprised I'm getting it a bit mixed up! :haha:

I think I should go to bed :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->