Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi Mojo and Natasha, I'm sorry for your losses, no matter how far along you are, its devastating. You will find much support here! :hugs:

Fili I have a mental image of you leaping out of bed in the mornings and bouncing round the house all day!

Chele congrats on the + OPK! FMU can sometimes be surprising!

Ha! Mrs Miggins you used cba ...I use that gaming didn't think it was an official one! I cba to BD either atm...but when I think about it, I can, if you know what I mean.

Pink- I'll google all heck out of LPD later, find out what the signs are. I did read somewhere that LPD often corrects on its own or only happens random months but I don't know if the source was correct. It really is something that needs re-googling. I'm sorry your in pain, still sending hugs :hugs:

Hello everyone else- trust me when I say its best I don;t do individual responses within a post again I don;t want to beat my own Giant Wall Of Text record just yet...

AFM. BIG FAT POSITIVE OPK. With my FMU, but todays FMU was at 1 pm so its more like F&SMU. I don't know what to do...OH is fed up of the kids waking him at 5 am every morning and announced this morning that tonight he is sleeping on the sofa to get some decent shut eye. :growlmad: I'm trying to think of a way around it! We didn't BD at all yesterday I needed a rest so I doubt theres any swimmers waiting. And I have no good amount of cm either :-( just a bit of watery. I'm leaning towards not DTD at all and deliberatly missing the egg- because if I try to BD and we don't manage to I will be evil incarnate. What should I do? My OPK was so + the test line was darker and fatter than the control. Though I expect it so lighten and reduce a bit as it dries. (Home health opk). I have tummy ache! Oh cripes and quite noticeable low right hand side pain. I think my surge started last night thats when they started getting darker. OH is out shopping atm, so no chance of an afternoon quicky. Tell me please to shut up and stop freaking out!!

This ovary pain is quite noticeable...could I have popped the egg out already? Or has the egg been released once the pain subsides? I'm new to O pain.

hi mojo --sorry to hear about your loss.
Natasha---- welcome here and sorry on you loss
i can feel what you both are exactly feeling.
G.L to you for next time.
Natasha are you indian?
---------------------------------------------
6 baby lost ,ttc on asprine75,folic acid5mg,letrozol.

It fine dont worry :)

The hm is from my second name, its my logon at work and it slowly crept its way into all other logon names in my life! lol

Is every one excited for xmas? xxx

I wasn't looking forward to it, but i am a bit today :happydance: getting exited about wrapping things.

Welcome ladies sorry for your losses x x x

Loz the egg has left the building!!! :wohoo: so was my prediction about 5 hours out then?!!? Yeah I am a bit like that in the morning bit strangely enough this morning, waves of tiredness hit me an hour later and I went back to sleep for two hours!! Do you feel confident that this will be your month?

Cripes I hope it hasn't quite left the building yet. Still got mad O pain...and my twinkle seems to be lubricating its self mightily! I'm exited! Cervix has completely gone out of finger reach range, and I could barely see it with speculum as it has um, prepped its self for swimmer infiltration! Now, how to get OH in the mood when he couldn't be further from it! I would not like to think this is my month, but if it turns out to be, that will be a cheeky bonus. I'm curious enough about my actual cycle length to not mind if I miss this eggy too much. Though to have a + opk on CD19 I would think I'm looking at a 33/34 day cycle. My last OPK was darker than the control! :happydance: Sorry I can;t help but be super exited! This is all still so new to me. My tummy hurrrrrts. Surely while Ovary still hurts, the egg is still in there and not been released yet? I hope so...if its released already I'm out this month! Either way, what a learning curve! I'm damn horny. :devil:

So the pregnancy sleepiness has kicked in? I had that with all three, its weird isn't it, all of a sudden you simply can't keep your peepers open!

:happydance:I'm excited for you loz! :happydance::headspin::headspin::happydance::xmas17: it is exciting, it puts me on a high for days x x

Fili you are our queen of :test:ing....here is what my opk's are doing- the last 2 gave a strong + before the wave of pink dye had even got as far as where the control should be, I only managed a small pee so it was literally about half an inch deep. Seems a small amount of P to yield such a strong fast +. The first one took about half a minute longer. In your POAS wisdom, would you say I am at peak surge now?

When I fetched son from school I managed to tell 3 people along the way, that I'm hoping to ovulate tonight! :haha: Obsessed much. Two friends of mine...and the lady in the bakery!

Fili you are our queen of :test:ing....here is what my opk's are doing- the last 2 gave a strong + before the wave of pink dye had even got as far as where the control should be, I only managed a small pee so it was literally about half an inch deep. Seems a small amount of P to yield such a strong fast +. The first one took about half a minute longer. In your POAS wisdom, would you say I am at peak surge now?

Why thank you loz! :smug:

When I fetched son from school I managed to tell 3 people along the way, that I'm hoping to ovulate tonight! :haha: Obsessed much. Two friends of mine...and the lady in the bakery!

Oh yes you are definitely at peak now!!! No doubt about it and every reason to shout it to the world!!!

Loz, it seems you and I are very close cyclically. I just got a +ve opk too! Still showing high on cbfm so I think I'm just goin to get highs with it being the first month. Looking forward to the :sex: tonight :happydance:

Lolo, given your age and name are the same as mine, I'm not surprised at all that we are close in cycle!

OH just got home...time for a charm offensive!

Just a quick catch up while I have a client wrapped up like a mummy in seaweed detox wrap (I am in a different room don't worry) and I'm shaking my head in disbelief at Loz telling the woman in the bakery she is ovulating.
Priceless.
Hi all, will catch up properly later, over a glass of wine.

I had to explain to the woman in boots why I was buying robitussin when I didn't have a chesty cough:blush: tbh I'm surprised she's never heard it before:shrug:

Hahaha I know, I'm a chatterbox! I chat alot to the bakery lady so its not so bad. :haha: Seaweed detox wrap sounds wonderfullly healthy and relaxing!

These pains are getting sharper and more intense...soon as the kids go to bed, the computer is going off and out comes the massage oil :winkwink:

I heard of that but haven't tried it yet. I have been having a swig of covornia (unsure of spelling) daily...mainly because I have had a chesty cough! If it helps cycle-wise that will be a cheeky bonus. It tastes yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->