Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning Lolo...wonder if we will be 2ww'ing together- looks likely! I thought my temp would be up today but its not, I wonder, if I O'd already but just really late/early am and haven't had the temp shift yet. This is all very interesting!

Loz, what do you want in a tww buddy? Someone to stop you testing, or to urge you test?! I'm quite glad it's fell like this over Christmas and new year, there's so much to do and familybto go see, maybe it will fly over and be testing time before we know it :shrug::happydance:
I told hubby about my peak, he said "what does that mean?" honestly! But bless him once I'd explained he said does that mean we have more sexy time tonight? :happydance::sex:

That's what I'm hoping too Lozdi. Stress does horrible things to your body so you never know!

I like to think that I won't go mad wanting to test, but I can't speak for how I'll feel in say...10 days time lol I don't actually have any hpt's in the house. I think I might pick up a pack of 2 from wilkos, they have always worked for me in the past. I want to try not to test before 12 dpo. Easier said than done I gather!

Ickle apparently stress can make it harder to TTC, because of cortisol I read, the stress hormone. I'm not sure on the details, looks like this shall be todays google topic!

Interesting article, on stress and conception. Study based. Just one study, but its an interesting read.

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/17/health/research/17stress.html

Hi,

Loz - looks like you ov-d according to your opks, I am sure your temps will rise sat/sun. Yay for all the bd-ing. Fingers crossed you catch the egg.

Aunty - everything crossed for you for you 2ww. I got peaks on my first month using CBFM so it is possible.

Ickle - I am glad you are more relaxed, it is amazing how many stories I've read of people having a month of and bingo get there bfp. I really want that to be you too! Last day a to work today for you, roll on home time.

Fili - how are you today?:flower:

Mrmig - did you manage your pre-ov bd? Won't be long now.

Hello to everyone else.

afm - bleeding still quite strong although pain down a little last night. I am heading down to Mums today, she doesn't have the internet so might not be able to get on and chat. Dad and step mum knew something wasn't right when I spoke to them on Wednesday but I have decided not to tell them.

Sending lots of love and hugs to you all. Have a lovely Christmas and here's to lots of 2012 babies for us all!!:dust::dust::dust:

Good morning Pink :hugs: Good to hear the pain is lessening, won't be long before the bleeding stops now. You will get your 2012 baby, of this I am certain! :flower:

Ladies, I need your skills. Specifically CM checking ones.

How do you tell the difference between EWCM and your DH's baby batter? We dtd last night and when I checked just now I had a thick glob which seemed a lot like EW, it didn't break in the middle, it was more like it came off my thumb but stayed together. It wasn't clear though, it was cloudy which is why I'm thinking it might not be CM.

ickle - EWCM is stretchy: EWCM is very elastic. If you put it between your fingers, it will stretch without breaking apart. Semen, on the other hand, doesn’t stretch and will break apart if you put it between your fingers and try to stretch it.

EWCM is slippery and clear: While semen may feel slippery as well, it looks white and cloudy. Not clear, like EWCM. EWCM is more transparent and feels very slippery.

EWCM does not absorb easily: If you look at the toilet paper when you use the bathroom and notice mucous on the toilet paper, you can tell if it is actually mucous by waiting a few minutes. If it is semen it will quickly absorb into the toilet paper, whereas EWCM generally will sit on top of the toilet paper.

EWCM will form a ball in water: When you go to the bathroom, let the mucous drop into the toilet water. If it turns into a ball and sinks, it is most likely EWCM. If it dissolves into the water, it is most likely semen

i googled and found this the other month when i was wondering how to tell the difference hope this helps :)

im really rather confused im now onto day 3 of pos opks, is this normal? i had o type cramps on wed, now worrying that the egg got 2 the gate just didnt get through it

also does anyone have any gd tips of removing permanent marker? thought id moved them all out of the way but apparently not as while i was upstairs washing my hair my ds found 1 and i now have pretty little pics on my kitchen wall, the cupboard door and the floor, probs the best drawings hes done just in the wrong place :sad1:

Afternoon all! Ickle, sorry I'm not very clued up on cm at all, mine always looks the same to me, just varies in amount.
Pink, hope that bleeding eases off soon. Not managed to bd yet, I was a bit demob happy last night and stayed up late drinking wine and cider and OH was exhausted! Think I'll go for it tonight.
Loz, Antelope, good luck to you both and hope the 2ww goes nice and quickly. I wonder where my cycle buddy Louby is?
Jane I was so pleased to see that negative after my last mc, isn't it a funny feeling?
Mohini, Natasha, Hope, Mojo, hello!
Fili, hope those steroids are treating you well.
Nothing much going on here, more or less ready for the big day bar a couple more presents to get, nothing major though. The doggy guest is settling in well, it's quite amusing having a little walking rug around the place. Edie loves her.
Faye, Mrs MM, Emum, Tara, Debzie, hope you are all keeping ok. Sorry to anyone I have missed.

Afternoon girls, had to run round doing bank, post office shopping type jobs this morning but was glad to get back home! Can I be the Test Director? So all final decisions about surges are left for me to judge? :haha: going to read back now :coffee: (that's decaf) x

Aww mrs migg i bet it's lovely seeing Edie with the dog!! I love the name Edie btw x

Pink you're a brave lady and obviously keeping your chin up, thinking about you everyday you'll be pregnant again for you in no time you'll see x x x

Good luck to the 2ww ladies, hope you get your 2012 bfps!!

Jane, a negative at that tine brings a LOT of relief doesn't it? :hugs:

Afm no cramping no nightmares trying to 'prepare for the worst and hope for the best' is the best I an let my mind do ATM.

I'm no cm expert but egg White or wet is the most fertile.

Lots of love x x x

Loz, you're right about stress. In 3 out of 4 of my pregnancies it took one proper af cycle to conceive. In one of them, my second, I was so stressed out and in shock it took 3 months. 3 doctors I have seen advocate the stress theory but say it has to be severe and debilitating stress. A little stress wouldnt make a difference. X x

My second pregnancy only took 2 months, and we were really laid back about that one. We decided on new years eve to start trying again, I had in mind I would like a summer baby but back then didn't want to wait until Autumn to start trying again. Little did I know I would be looking at Christmas not pregnant with 2 losses under my belt. Anyway, that pregnancy was the quickest, I had my bfp by march. Miscarried in april, Started trying again after my first AF and got my bfp in September.
With Edie, it took a few months but when we started trying for her OH and I weren't actually living together yet, plus I had a bit of a hold up where - horror of horrors - I had left a tampon in. God knows how, but it was there for almost 2 months. That was fished out at the beginning of December and I had my bfp in march.
I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed about it this month. I am still temping as I want to see if I ov late again. I didn't temp this morning though on account of not getting up till noon :haha:

Mrs migg that is bloody hilarious about the tampon!!!! Omg!! :shock: how did you finally realise it was there?!

A nurse was examining me, because I thought I had an infection (which was the tampon) and 2 sets of antibiotics hadn't cleared it (obviously) so she was taking some swabs. It had been the second time I had been looked at but it had been missed the first time. Because we had been dtd so much it must have just kept getting rammed further and further up. Oh, my eternal shame. The nurse thought it was hilarious, especially when I said "no wonder I'm not getting pregnant".

hi ladie
afternoon everyone.going for ovulation study today on cd14,yesterday egg measured 20mm in RO.hope will rapture within 1or2 days. Ob planed IUI this time.hope get success this time.
fili , mrs miggin,loz,natasha ,ljane whats going on?
pick (((hug)))to you and best wishes for next time.
wish you all coming happy holidays.
---------------------------------
ttc on asprine75,folic acid5mg,intralipid,letrozol.

A nurse was examining me, because I thought I had an infection (which was the tampon) and 2 sets of antibiotics hadn't cleared it (obviously) so she was taking some swabs. It had been the second time I had been looked at but it had been missed the first time. Because we had been dtd so much it must have just kept getting rammed further and further up. Oh, my eternal shame. The nurse thought it was hilarious, especially when I said "no wonder I'm not getting pregnant".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->