Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Have you tried the robittusin thing before Antelope?

No, just thought I'd give it a go as I've never noticed much cm before but I don't know if it was just with being on bc for so long. I can't remember if I had it when I got pg before, I don't think I even knew about it then! I have noticed a difference, started on Sunday with it.

That was so bad fili!

Funniest thing, Kev just left for football and wouldn't kiss me bye incase he gets my cold! How he's going to avoid it tonight I don't know! Silly silly man!

hi everyone just been catching up on the last few pages

pink - yes ive been using opks did 1 this afternoon and test line was darker than the control line still new to the whole opking thing lol

loz - glad u got ur +opk, im wondering the same thing as i had cramping lastnight and not so much today so not sure if it means the egg has been released yet or not, we dtd on the 20th nothing yesterday but going to 2nyt and im worrying if its already been released im going to miss it :(, sorry if tmi but had little bit of ewcm yesterday and had to wear a pantyliner yesterday as had so much watery/sticky cm but still not much ewcm at all

Hope in my newbie opinion, I do believe you DTD within a good time to catch your eggy, and tonight's will be a bonus. OH and I last DTD on the 19th and nothing since...tonight we dance the baby way! I am still getting my O cramps, he is going to want to do the works but I hear saliva is most unfriendly to sperm...not sure how to point this out romantically.

I like your joke Fili I love a cheesy joke it made me giggle!

Lolo, my OH doesn't like to kiss me either when he is ill...does not stop him in the slightest from DTD, we just DTD spooning so can't reach for a kiss anyway- there is a way around everything! Then curl up for sleep, with swimmers doing their thing. Create a subtle stealth blanket based butt ramp if you don't feel comfortable going legs in the air afterwards infront on him.

I have it all worked out! :haha: Military precision FTW!

My cramp just stepped up a notch as I type this! Will the pain stop when the egg comes away? This is new to me! I just had an image of the starting sequence of look who's talking flash through my mind :haha:

Oh my goodness the O pain just came to a full stop! I'm gone Ladies see you later! Time to go and get my groove on! :flower:

Hope you catch it loz :dust:
I have absolutely no problems with legs up the wall in front of him, when we were trying before he said to me, "shouldn't you stick your legs in the air now?" and got me a pillow! :haha: I will be using the butt ramp technique so I can go to sleep straight after tonight.

Lozdi - I get lots of ovary pain before and after ov but my ovaries aren't great with the PCOS. I got to see pics of my ovaries and uterus when I had my laparoscopies. I wish I'd thought to ask for copies. I might contact the hospital and see if I can get any.

My half day today was great. Got loads done, all the food's been delivered apart from the meat that I'm picking up on Saturday so I have a lovely full fridge and cupboards. Presents are all wrapped. House is pretty much tidy - just needs a hoover round and a bit of a tidy. Getting excited about Christmas now! Just one day left at work and I'm free until the 4th :)

:haha: i'm still on the butt ramp, one handed typing! :spermy: if we didn't catch the egg we sure had fun trying!

Morning ladies, the steroids are keeping me up ATM so my wake up time was 4am this morning! Wide awake me! Mojo, so sorry for your losses :hugs: I'm not sure why you'd have to wait that long either. How did your last pregnancy end? I mean was it an ectopic or anything like that?

Hope I really hope you get to try again soon and the next one is the sticky one x x x

Pink thinking about you x x x x x

I was about 7 weeks had a scan and the heart beat was 120 then 3 days later I started to have a little light brown discharge I called the dr on that Sunday night and he said that it was old blood I woke up that Monday and felt different I went to the dr they sent me for a scan and no heart beat :(

Morning all,

Mojo -sorry for your loss. Unless there was s specific reason for the Dr telling you to wait it does seem like a long time. Most of us on here usually ttc straight away.

mohini - I don't know what the fused egg means either but as ickle says those sizes sound fab. Won't be long till ov.

Ickle - hugs, that was a lovely card from your Aunt. Despite all the high emotions and tears it is nice to know people really care about you. Only a few more hours of work then you can relax.

Fili - apart from the early mornings it sounds like everything is perfect.

Chele - shame your oh is away now you have your +ve opk, grab him as soon as he is home!

Mrsmig - have you got much more organising to do or can you relax a bit more now you have finished work?

Hope -big hugs to you this week also. I can't remember if you are doing opk?

Hi loz, tara, louby, aunty, mrsMM, sorry if I have missed anyone.

afm - had early night. I had to take cocodamol as pain quite intense so that knocked me out till late this morning. My dad phoned last night to sort out going out for Christmas eve. I wasn't in the chattiest of mood which even my Dad picked up on. He ended up txting my sister to see if I was okay. OH doesn't really want to tell anyone and he think it isn't anything to do with them just between us (I also think he feels a bit of a failure and that he is not up to the job). I don't know what to do really. When I spoke to my sister last night it was almost like 'well it was only a few days'.

I wasn't going to temp this month but I will continue because I have records then and because I am worried this may be hormonal/luteal phase defect. I was wondering with my falling temps (therefore falling progesterone) dpo6 -dpo10 prior to +ve pg test last week meant in the end there wasn't enough progesterone to keep the pg going. Do you think this is a possibility?

I had a D&C could that be why? I'm not sure I want to ttc soon. Its hard I still feel prego but I'm not.

hi mojo
i know D&C is painful experience.after D&C pregnacy we are not ready to accept it we lost little one.so sorry.((hug)))
---------------------------
6baby lost,ttc on asprine75,folic acid5mg,letrozole,cd13 --20mm.

Mojo - Other ladies on here have had D&C's and been given the go ahead to TTC whenever their ready. I had a natural mc so I really can't advise you there. Might be worth seeing if you can speak to the doctor on the phone so you can ask what the reasoning is for them telling you to wait, then you can make an informed decision.

AFM - CBFM asked for the first stick this morning. Got a high, so just waiting at the moment. Feeling very relaxed about TTC so far. I'm really glad I made myself take a break from temping - really needed it.

Morning all. Just checking in to say whoop whoop got my first -ve pg test this morning. Never thought I would be pleased to say that. So now let the fun of ttc begin. :winkwink:. Now just need to wait for the old witch to appear and things settling down.
Hugs to everyone. Xxx

Morning :wave:
Jane, I remember seeing my first -ve, I never thought I'd be so happy to see one line! Then when af arrives it feels even better to know you're body is getting back to normal :thumbup:
Afm, got my first peak on cbfm this morning and another very positive opk with fmu! Chuffed to bits :happydance: as I've heard many women don't get any peaks on their first month. Mind you, I have had 3 lows and 10 highs - tbh honest I'm glad to get a peak so we can bd tonight and then have a rest!

Good morning Ladies :flower:

Mojo, I didn't have a DC either but I was 7 weeks when the baby stopped growing, and found out at 12. I was given the go ahead to TTC as soon as bleeding had stopped. During the D&C sometimes they can remove quite a lot of uterus lining to make sure they do a proper job, so maybe that is the case and that would be why they sometimes say wait, so the lining can rebuild enough to support a new implantation. If you can ask them about how much they removed during the d&c and if it wasn't much, and there are no other concerns then I don't see why you should wait. Do check with them though, don't rush to TTC until you are sure your body can handle it. Some doctors might say wait a couple of months because they think you should wait to heal emotionally, but if your goal is to have a baby, then TTC again straight away is a big part of your healing.

Hi Mohini :hugs:

Ljane I know what you mean...its the weirdest feeling.

Ickle that is good news about the temping break! Happen this might be your month, especially if you are feeling more relaxed. :dance:

AFM, I'm sleepy. OPK's back to - today after 3 strong super dark +'s yesterday. Serious BD last night, twice. Fair chance of egg catchness in my opinion, but time will tell. No thermal shift yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->