Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Yay for the 3+ on the digi Firsttimer :happydance::happydance:

Looks like you might have O'd Ickle....will keep checking your chart :winkwink:

Re the CBFM - It certainly took the stress out of doing multiple OPK's. I did have one cycle where it missed my surge but I def ovulated. I would certainly recommend it and yes the initial outlay is high but knowing you can re-coup the cost later on is good.

AFM - well had the tiniest amount of the palest palest brown cm when I wiped this morning after a BM, if I hadn't been poking around prob wouldn't have noticed it :wacko: had mega sharp stabbing pains and feel like AF is waiting to strike any second. Had a really strong test last night..they are getting darker and still mega sore boobs. Kind of feel a bit down that I might not even get off the ground with this pregnancy at all :nope:

I'll keep an eye on those ones on ebay and if I can get one cheap enough, I'll buy it for next cycle. Am I right in saying you have to start using it right at the start of your cycle?

Bleeding and cramping during early pregnancy doesn't necessarily mean m/c. You're still having strong pregnancy symptoms so try not to worry too much, especially since your tests are still nice and dark.

Yeah,I got mine off eBay. I ended up just finding one that had a buy it now as they are quite popular and couldn't be bothered getting into a bidding war. Sure mine was £45.
You can start using it upto cd5. If you need any help at all using it let me know, I've got a few tips on saving a couple sticks per cycle :winkwink:

No more pale brown cm.....yet....will wait and see. Suppose by Friday I'll no one way or another, either AF will come or bloods will tell what's going on.
Not changing my tickers yet x

Firstimer - that is great news on the 3 plus, but def stop testing now and relax into it.

Ickle - I did exactly the same as you and promised myself I would enjoy my pregnancy. MNow I wish I had been cautious - luckily I stopped my mum from buying wool to knit a blanket, although we had picked out the pattenr :( Too sad to think about.

I have been on and off about a CBFM. What is better about them than OPK's? I know my cycle and O date pretty well, but does CBFM work differently? If only we knew the best TIME to bd (although we'd all be rushing home from work with "headaches" I guess if we knew 3pm on Tuesday was teh best day and time ;)

I am 2 DPO and trying not to get stressed. This is first cycle after m/c so figure it wont happen this quick, but keep thinking maybe, just maybe...

Most of the ones I'm watching end tonight so if I get one, I'll let you know. Tips are always welcome!

I suppose the benefits are the ease of use with FMU, I tend to pee in a cup, then dip.
It measures 2 sets of hormones estrogen (sp) and LH so it can give you the 'high' days where you are potentially fertile leading up to ov followed by 2 peak days which you should ovulate on, followed by a final high, for good measure.
It def helped me last time as I got highs really early so we bd'd cd8 and I got my peak cd10 we bd'd twice that day but pretty sure I conceived on the cd8 bd. Would def have missed that without CBFM as I can sometimes have a really short surge.
Think their website explains it a lot better than me!!

tinkerbelle2 - how long is it now that youve been waiting for AF to show??

AFM - i got my 3+ on the CB digi today. Every wednesday the CB has moved up a level so i think im on track. That must be good right??? That was my last test now that ive seen the 3+ though.
:(

Majorly great news on the 3 plus!!! so happy for you!

I am coming up to ten weeks now!

My husband came up with a very odd logic after the BFN the other day,
If I am waiting for af, I don't know when she is due, so I could fall pregnant any time and would not get af, Ie BFN say tues, but I could be pregant as in just fallen and stopped AF showing, but wouldn't get a BFP for a while longer, I know he is building his hopes, and I am not even sure if this makes any sense! but I am realising it hit him harder then I first thought!

That does sort of make sense Tinkerbelle. At least you know all the HCG is out of your system now from the last pregnancy so any BFP you get will be a genuine one.

Are you temping or using OPK's to track if and when you ovulate?

man these ov tests are driving me mental. The faintness of the lines........... arg lol. Why do they make them look so much like pg tests too I don't know.
Glowstar I've said a little prayer for you. Don't stress about it - you are doing the best you can for the bean xx

Hi all

Yay for 3+ Kas, i hear what you are all saying about being really cautious after our mc's ..... but i have a theory that being happy the first time didnt actually make the mc any harder to deal with, i can just remember the few weeks when i was mega happy .... i think im going to try that again rather than be too worried .... stress isnt good for us either.

so maybe a bit of both, celebrate the fact that you are pregnant just perhaps scale it back a bit, thats what i think im going to try and do .... hope that makes sense!!

So I started my OPKs today, negative .... but my ovaries feel HUGE!!!! Think the clomid is working so getting some more :sex: tonight and keep going till I ov!!

Amanda, Ooh possible ovulation dip!! Good luck chick!! Lots of well time :sex:

xxxx

has this forum gone quiffy for anyone else? I am seeing it all strange?!

Not to me. It was loading slow the other day and looked a bit weird, but figured that was my PC.

Mine is coming up like this, (sorry not good at this print screening!

https://i54.tinypic.com/107kw0w.jpg

Mine is coming up like that on my phone tinkerbelle2 but fine on my PC.

Firsttimer whoo hoo for your 3+ I never got one of those kept getting 1-2 weeks for 2 weeks then one 2-3 then scared myself that much I stopped.

Next time I get pregnant I am going to try not to stress so much and enjoy it, but hold back on thinking of the future too much if you know what I mean. Not think too much about names and prams etc if that is possible?

afm had a low temp this morning but put it down to not having much sleep with dd being awake most the night went back over to sleep and woke up and thats the temp on my chart, strange because it was the same lowish yesterday but was awake earlier than usual too but I corrected it.... I have a cold so thinking I must be mouth breathing, wish I had stared vaginal temping. Will see what happens tomorrow am.

The website does that on my laptop alot lately... Weird!!!

Thanks debz .. Fingers crossed :)

I def recommend 'snatch' temping Debzie. I had really spikey charts before I started doing it. My last few temps have been wonky because I keep getting up to pee at like 4.40...which is well before my normal wake up time...so having to take it then and then correct it. Think I might stop now as I will just fret over every low temp.

Well FX'd for you because you timed your BD'ing brilliantly :hugs::hugs:

LMAO @ snatch temping. I keep meaning to start that but never get round to it. Might give it a go next cycle.

Hi girls,

Thought i would pop in an give you a quick update.

I was at the EPAU on Tuesday. There is nothing showing on the scan and i dont think they believed me at first about the negative then positive HPT's until DH confirmed the blank tests and then they made take a couple. The ones i took there were two different strengths i believe and the positive result came up within 10 seconds. I think they are confused. I saw about 8 different people. Anyway they took blood and called me witht the HCG level yesterday. it came back as 1860. More blood to be taken tomorrow morning and i should have the level back by the afternoon. As there is nothing on the scan and my tubes are clear ect i fully expect the levels to go down.

:dust: to everyone.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back