Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

That's a high number Wendy. I just looked it up - it's consistant with being 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. How long is it since your m/c now?

Hi girls,

Thought i would pop in an give you a quick update.

I was at the EPAU on Tuesday. There is nothing showing on the scan and i dont think they believed me at first about the negative then positive HPT's until DH confirmed the blank tests and then they made take a couple. The ones i took there were two different strengths i believe and the positive result came up within 10 seconds. I think they are confused. I saw about 8 different people. Anyway they took blood and called me witht the HCG level yesterday. it came back as 1860. More blood to be taken tomorrow morning and i should have the level back by the afternoon. As there is nothing on the scan and my tubes are clear ect i fully expect the levels to go down.

:dust: to everyone.

x

You could be about 5 weeks gone hun? as that wouldnt show on scan - but would in hcg levels? defo kp us updated :)

That's a high number Wendy. I just looked it up - it's consistant with being 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. How long is it since your m/c now?

Its been a little over 3 weeks now. I though it was high and for a second i had a glimmer of hope but there was nothing on the ultrasound.

Hi girls,

Thought i would pop in an give you a quick update.

I was at the EPAU on Tuesday. There is nothing showing on the scan and i dont think they believed me at first about the negative then positive HPT's until DH confirmed the blank tests and then they made take a couple. The ones i took there were two different strengths i believe and the positive result came up within 10 seconds. I think they are confused. I saw about 8 different people. Anyway they took blood and called me witht the HCG level yesterday. it came back as 1860. More blood to be taken tomorrow morning and i should have the level back by the afternoon. As there is nothing on the scan and my tubes are clear ect i fully expect the levels to go down.

:dust: to everyone.

x

You could be about 5 weeks gone hun? as that wouldnt show on scan - but would in hcg levels? defo kp us updated :)

The sonographer showed me the uterus and the lining was thin, if there was a baby in there the lining would have been thick. Its all a bit strange.

The sonographer showed me the uterus and the lining was thin, if there was a baby in there the lining would have been thick. Its all a bit strange.

How weird I hope they get to the bottom of it
I am so tired its crazy, the last couple weeks all I want is sleep!!

Wendy...how weird :wacko: something doesn't seem right :shrug: Potentially though you could have ovulated straight after CP....so you still could be...are they doing your bloods again to see what's happening?
Gosh...I could be in same boat as you :nope: have you done anymore tests to see if they are getting darker? I had really high HCG last time at 5+4 it was 15843...so it's not impossible to have higher numbers earlier...so it could be a new pregnancy that just can't be seen yet xx

Wendy I really hope that you do have a baby in there and that he or she is just shy :) KUP xx

Wendy glad you checked in been thinking of you. How very strange hope you get to the bottom of it soon I too would be distraught. Sending hugs.

Well my temp was ok this. morning and i am having my usual post ov symptoms sore boobs etc. Looks like I have definatly stopped bleeding too.

aaarrgggh OPKs still no where near positive, yesterdays might have had slightly more of a line but I dunno. Still spotting in CM too, I am SICK of seeing colour on the TP now. :( Come on ovaries *pokes them*

Happy 2ww debz, the joys eh? :D you got plenty of BD in so good luck lovely!

Wendy that is really odd, if you got BFNs before and now getting BFP you'd think it was a new pregnancy, I hope you find out what is going on :thumbup:

Hi

Hope everyone is doing ok??

Wow Wendy you really dont deserve all this confusion .... it could still be really early and so nothing is showing on the scan ... or perhaps there is retained lining in there and thats what is keeping your HCG so high?? What have they said for you to do now chick?? :hugs:

xxxx

Elhaym, I'm poking your ovaries from afar!! Get a move on egg!!

Wendy, I certainly wouldn't rush into doing anything until they have checked your beta levels too. Surely if it was retained tissue it might go up but doubt it would double properly. Fxd there is a baby in there. X

Debz, yay for 5dpo xx you are officially back in the TWW and timing was spot on x

I'm good here Clobo. My temp went up again this morning but still not very high yet. I'm glad I'm booked in for another series of progesterone tests starting next Tuesday so that will confirm when I O so I know when to test. DH jokingly complained about how much BDing we've been doing lately and how it's becoming a bit of a chore. I pointed out that it's this for 1 week a month or I have to go through the horrors of IVF (which I'm willing to do if it comes to it, but I'd much rather do it the fun way). He soon shut up and did what he needed too. I gave him the morning off today though lol!

How are you getting on?

Hi

Hope everyone is doing ok??

Wow Wendy you really dont deserve all this confusion .... it could still be really early and so nothing is showing on the scan ... or perhaps there is retained lining in there and thats what is keeping your HCG so high?? What have they said for you to do now chick?? :hugs:

xxxx

Not a thing. More blood to be taken on Friday morning and thats about it. I suppose it depends on the HCG level on Friday afternoon as to what happens next. I really just want to know one way or the other.

HPT's today are still as dark as they get but if my levels are still above 25miu(the tests that i have) then they are bound to show a positive. I really should stop wasting my tests.

Do you girls think i really could have O'd if there was such high levels of HCG still in my blood?

I know i am clutching at straws and i fully expect my HCG levels to have gone down on Friday but i would take a slim chance if there was one.

If there is a new pregnancy i would only be 3 weeks so the levels are still way to high for that.

hey girlys been stalking this thread for a while lol i had my mc on june 27 th but my hcg level was still 20 on the 12th of july did a hpt that wknd bfn but felt strange last two days and ive had 4 faint bfp 2cb and 2 tesco any ideas lol thanks xxx

These are the hcg guidelines, 14 days from conception 3-426, 21 days from conception 18-7340, 28 days 1080-56500.
So you could fit into the last 2 catagories.
Are you having any other symptoms??

Yeah I think I am officially in the tww and am starting to think that I may have ovulated but am not that convinced:nope:. Have stocked up on a tesco digi today am going to stay away from clear blue as they did my nut in the last time when the numbers were not going up. For me there is no point in testing before 14dpo anyway have never got a positive result before then but you all know I will anyway. I have my ICs on standby.:haha:

Looks like there is a few of us in the tww together now............ Elhaym you next pokey pokey. Good luck girls.:dust:

hello stacey and welcome. If glowstar is anything to go by it could be a genuine BFP, do you chart or have any clue if you did ovulate. I would see if the tests get any darker then go to the docs.

hey i thinks so lol i had spotting 2 weeks ago with mild cramps but mid wife said my hcg was 20 but since that day my bbs have been killing me so emotinol and tirde lol my tests on tuesday wre faint but today darker i think my ovarys have a mind of ther own lol xxx

Hi Stacey, if I were you I would make an appt with your Dr and ask for a beta doubling test 48hrs apart. I think mine is a genuine bfp as I had a neg 10miu on the 9th July. Af is now late and my tests are getting darker every day. I'm getting my 2nd beta done tomorrow to double check.

Wendy, Will you get your results tomorrow too? I hope they don't make you wait over the weekend.

Debzie - only 9 more days to go of the 2ww! You're chart looks good so far :)

Stacy - Welcome. Do you chart your temps at all?

TMI - but I just had a huge patch (is that the right word?) of EWCM - I'm so chuffed because I normally don't get much. I've finally got a green light on FF. I'll def be jumping DH tonight - he's not getting a say lol!

I've run out of FRER OPK's but I found some IC's that I forgot I'd bought months ago so I'll be doing one of them when I get home, although it'll be later on as I'm going out for something to eat after work tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->