Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

thanks glowstar might just do that got an appointment next week x haha as for my temp i just started that lol so not really sure how to atm lol xxx

LMAO Glow! Poor DH is going to be a shell of a man come the weekend. Got to make the most of it though since he's away for a week on Saturday.

Stacy - are you using fertility friend? It's a great site. It's got a Charting Course section where it teaches you everything you need to know. You can also put tickers in you signature like mine that people can click on to have a look at your chart (if you want them to that is lol!) A few of us on this thread use it so if you need any help, let us know.

I am so fed up, TMI incoming....

went for No 2 and quite a lot of brown/pink CM, it's been well over 2 weeks now, plus I am worried as my lower abdomen feels slightly sore, hope it's not an infection :( luckily I am off work now for another 2 weeks (paid holiday, yay!) so will go to docs if it doesn't stop over weekend. aargggggggghhhhhh!

welcome stacey and good luck :thumbup:

Oh that's not good Elhaym. I hope it's not an infection but think going to the docs if you're not better is a good idea.

I am so fed up, TMI incoming....

went for No 2 and quite a lot of brown/pink CM, it's been well over 2 weeks now, plus I am worried as my lower abdomen feels slightly sore, hope it's not an infection :( luckily I am off work now for another 2 weeks (paid holiday, yay!) so will go to docs if it doesn't stop over weekend. aargggggggghhhhhh!

welcome stacey and good luck :thumbup:

hi i had that 2 weeks after my mc i was scard to go to the loo and i feels realy sore when u press it lasted 3 days for me xx

Wendy, Will you get your results tomorrow too? I hope they don't make you wait over the weekend.

Debzie - only 9 more days to go of the 2ww! You're chart looks good so far :)

Stacy - Welcome. Do you chart your temps at all?

TMI - but I just had a huge patch (is that the right word?) of EWCM - I'm so chuffed because I normally don't get much. I've finally got a green light on FF. I'll def be jumping DH tonight - he's not getting a say lol!

I've run out of FRER OPK's but I found some IC's that I forgot I'd bought months ago so I'll be doing one of them when I get home, although it'll be later on as I'm going out for something to eat after work tonight.

They said i should have them by close of business tomorrow. I would go crazy if i had to wait over the weekend.

Amanda go and drain your man lol.

Elhaym I too had that bled and spotted for 4 weeks in total think I have stopped now. Went to see my GP today he said bleeding spotting and soreness, twinges ect is all normal and can last up to 6 weeks just like post partum bleeding does, he said that once you have reached 6-10 weeks into the pregnancy the uterine walls are as thick as they will ever be and need to shed. A d&c is not an exact art as they go in there blind and so can miss some of the walls. Also because your porgesterone levels are all to cock then you get sudden surges when you stop bleeding then it will drop and you will spot or bleed. Going for a no. 2 will have pushed some out thats all. Towards the end of my spotting I started doing pelvic floor exercised hoping it would stop it. I was getting a few old clots out then it stopped. He said if I am still concerned in a week or so he will get one of the female GPs to have a look. As long as there is no fever or smell you should be fine. I feel like Im babbling sorry.....

Good luck stacy go and get your bloods done.

Hi there

Elhaym, Yep i bled for 6 weeks with mine as my body thought i was 12 weeks before i started bleeding. Most of mine came out when i was doing a no. 2 as well. I went to the doctors as mine did smell a little and she had a look and pulled out a clot that was stuck and gave me some antibiotics ... its worth going to the GP to put your mind at rest if nothing else.

Stacey, welcome, so sorry for your mc, I hope you are coping ok, getting back to TTC really helps i think. Yes Fertility Friend is a great site and if you post a link we can help you figure it out :hugs:

Wendy, good luck for tomorrow, let us know what happens and demand to know what the next step is so you arent left in limbo over the weekend.

Amanda, we are trying to :sex: as much as possible this time to make sure that lack of it isnt a reason we arent getting pregnant!! Think the men dont realise sometimes how crucial it is, Ben definitely didnt realise untill I told him the ugly truth about the birds and the bees!!!! They forget all the things that we go through and dont think about it on a day to day basis, I had to have a good talking to him last time, hope it doesnt happen again as it makes it so stressful!! Good luck!!

Right then, im getting impatient, my ovaries feel HUGE but negative OPKs so far, hope it happens soon!!

Big hugs all :hug: xxx

ok so stupid question time is every one taking folic acid i fell pregnant with my first dose of it lol and ill defo post a link once i get home xx

Hiya

Folic acid is a kind of vitamin, it doesnt really help you get pregnant .... doctors recommend that you take it for 3 months before you fall pregnant as then you have the right amount built up in your body, it helps the foetus form properly and can help prevent certain birth defects. Keep taking it chick you are doing the right thing!!

xxx

Im so excited that so many of you are going into the tww! :dance: YAY!

HI ladies.....urgh...need to vent....still haven't got my first set of Beta tests back. I know it doesn't really mean anything without the 2nd set but I still want to know what it is. 2nd set being taken tomorrow, bet I won't get the results for that till Tuesday.
Anyway after Wendy's in limbo scenario and feeling a bit the same I decided to crack open my last CB digi as I am going mental thinking maybe I am...maybe I'm not :shrug:

IC from today 14dpo 7.00pm

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_1FA6DCA1-7494-CC6A-6C69-B2D18A921C6F.jpg

CB digi...done at same time (I had a pregnant 1-2 on Saturday)

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo_34ADCC21-A2F5-2310-F5D2-0F29F8AF1A19.jpg

Has it sunk in now glow? Hcg is rising nicely as I said before I never got that increase on the digi. Congratulations hun. Oh and you have a ticker too. I'm so chuffed.

Well my temps down again this morning with proper amount of sleep and mouth closed so duno what's going on. Again tomorrow will tell. Arghhhhh.

Thanks so much debzie :hugs:

That could be a ID!!! I've never had one but if you look at my chart my temp took a dip around the same time, dipped slowly over a few days then went slowly back up xx

Glowstar - You are sooooo pregnant!!! Congrats and I love the ticker(s)!!

Stacey - welcome.

Ickle - I love that converstaion you had with DH. Have sex or I have to do IVF!!! Brilliant. These poor men. ;)

I am in the TWW too - trying not be obessesive- but it is so hard. My chart looks excatly like my m/c chart so am trying not to get my hopes up (not that I m/c -that I am preggo).

Good luck everyone.

Chart is looking good mrsmax fingers crossed for you.

Thanks glow
My chart has the same low temps as my bfp chart but with this dip????? I had ID cd 10 with my last one but I am not sure as my charts usually have a dip somewhere in them. 5dpo first cycle charting then 9dpo the next. So I am not getting my hopes up.:nope:

Debzie - that could be an implantation dip! I'm sure that I read somewhere that we also have another oestrogen surge around then too which can cause a temp dip. As long as it goes back up tomorrow you've nothing to worry about.

Mrsmax - Lol! I know it's stupid that I have to keep reminding him. We go to the fertility clinic together and he knows that we're on the waiting list for IVF and why lol!

AFM - my temp dipped again today, which with the EWCM yesterday makes me think that today is O day. DH was about falling asleep on the sofa when he got home last night so I didn't push too much about BDing, but I made sure I jumped him this morning lol! It's strange how open you get about telling strangers on the internet about how often you have sex with your DH lol!

On the way to work I was thinking about the first temp dip and I remembered that I'd had to take painkillers the night before (prescription strength co-codamol). Do you think that's what caused the first dip? I hadn't thought about how that would affect my temps.

Thanks ickle, paracetamol lowers temp thats why we give it to kids and adults when they have a fever, suppose it could have an effect on waking temps never thought about that.

I know it is funny how we can be so open to strangers but we are all going through the same thing and I find it helpfull. No one not even my closest friend knows about my CM, how often we DTD or all the other stuff I discuss on here.

I stupidly did a IC with 2nd morning urine and it had the faintest of lines on a 10miu, think its a fluke or left over hcg still. Has dried now but will post a pic. Line came up withing 3 mins. I know that it is way early so I am not counting on it. Wish I was not a POAS addict.

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly