Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hope - I found all that too. I wish I'd read it before I found it because I could've dropped it into water to see what happened. It was somewhere inbetween the two :(

Lol Mrs Miggins! I'm smirking away at my desk reading that. I hope no one notices and asks why!

My goodness! That story does no good thing for my squeamishness of tampons!

I have noticed the slippy mucus on toilet paper thing but I have only seen EWCM in situ one time, and that was this cycle (its on my chart haha) and I was peering up there with my speculum...it followed the speculum out, very interesting stuff. Mostly mines just watery. My Opk's are totally negative today looks like I do surge fast, what sayeth you, Test Director?

I posted when I got up this morning, then fell flat asleep with my son driving a toy car on my feet- felt so good like a tickle massage. I was just woken by OH not long ago! (I think he had sympathy for my state of sleepiness because he caused it :sex:)

Good luck Mohini!

:haha: Theres nothing quite like seeing your cervix!

I'm just happy to know that it is there, I have no desire to be any further acquainted with it! :nope:

I just had a mini rage at facebook, because I was attemping to post a comment, and behold, 10 mins to type one word its that buggy! I gave up in the end, what a rubbishly done website it is, its crashed firefox more than once! BnB rules!

I have a feeling i am not going to get on very well with a 2ww!

hi ladies
hi !mrs miggin,fili,Natasha,pick,mojo.
happy coming holidays.
going for foliculer study tommorow,20*13mm measured cd13.hope this time get success.Ob planed Iui this time.
-------------------
6 baby lost,ttc on asprine75,folic acid5mg,letrozol.

Loz think of the 2ww as a one week plus one day wait as I'm sure you know you can get a bfp at 8dpo

Loz think of the 2ww as a one week plus one day wait as I'm sure you know you can get a bfp at 8dpo

Hmmmm...don;t tempt me lol I just sat here analysing why I just burst into tears for NO reason.....SS before confirmed O...tut tut! I just had this random feeling that I'm out, that I did something wrong. Irrational much! I'm wracking my brain about my last BFP. I had done hpt a week before the + one...I just cant for the life of my remember whether or not AF was actually due. Gah, curse my past ways of complete unmindfullness in relation to my cycle!!

I have no CM at all today, none at all. I tells you, if I don;t get BFP this month, I am going to triple my EPO dose, as it didn't do much for me- then again I had enough to last me to CD14, didn;t expect to get my +OPK on CD19 :haha:

I had to discard one of my temps, because there is no option for 'left temping gear downstairs and had to mad dash to get it and may have chilled my twinkle in the process' Naughty FF they should know thats bound to happen occasionally!

No symptoms for a few days now. Temp dropped yesterday, but then rose again today. I think yesterday's was inaccurate though because I woke up and my mouth was cold - like I'd been sleeping with my mouth open or something. Can't wait for this TWW to be over!!! I want my BFP!!!

Good luck Sarah!

Morning everyone! Happy Christmas Eve! :xmas9: :xmas10: :xmas12: :xmas14: :xmas16: :xmas17:

Hope everyone has a lovely day today!

Hope it's a bfp for you Sarah! Morning Fili! I am sort of up, woke early, temped, (v low) OH got up to make a start on refurbing dd's dolls house, (last minute or what), thought I'd get up now and get tesco hell out the way early, had a wee, brushed teeth, felt cold and now I'm back in bed again. I'm impressed with my brief spell of motivation though.
Happy Christmas eve all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"