Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

hi ladi
feeling high body temp.am i ovulating today?feeling sick and tired and going for loo after each hour.
marry christmas to all of you.
love you all.

Happy Christmas to you too mohini hope your ovulation sickness eases up! X

Hi Fili... Just stalking. :) Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

Not much to report from me - though I'm happy that my hubby comes home today, couple more hours until I meet him at the airport. This morning seems that fertile CM is disappearing, so he will have missed ovulation entirely this month I reckon, but FF hasn't yet identified any definite thermal shift to confirm that. Oh well, I can then have a nice drink tomorrow and look forward to making that January baby.

Morning ladies

Probably not going to have much time to stop in by until later, got a busy day of final preparations and dolling myself up ahead of me.

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all. You've all helped make this year much easier for me. I hope 2012 is a better year for us all and that we all get our much deserved little bundles.

I may not know your faces but you're all my friends xxxx

Morning ladies

Probably not going to have much time to stop in by until later, got a busy day of final preparations and dolling myself up ahead of me.

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all. You've all helped make this year much easier for me. I hope 2012 is a better year for us all and that we all get our much deserved little bundles.

I may not know your faces but you're all my friends xxxx

hi amanda
marry cristmas to you too.i wish God give reward of little angel to allof us in2012.
love you all.

Ickle, that's lovely. Happy Christmas to you too, and as my lovely brother in law said to me and OH yesterday, may all your troubles be small ones.

Aww ickle :hugs: ditto x x x
Chele hope you have a romantic reunion with hubby! X x

We're all aiming for troublesome small ones mrs migg, that's why we're doing all this lol!

Merry Christmas to you too Ickle and to everyone else.

CD6 for me today, and CBFM asked for first stick which was low as expected. I am due, I think to ovulate on 31 December, which would be fine except we are staying with my parents from 27 to 31 December so we will need to :sex: in their house in our very narrow twin beds they insist in putting us in when we stay :eek: Which would be bad anyway, but worse because our last child was born at the end of September and my 82 year old mother asked whether he had been conceived while we were visiting her over Christmas, so she is still able to do the math even at her advanced age :blush:

Waitrose groceries have just been delivered, and amazingly everything fits in the fridge :happydance: Had a mammoth baking day yesterday and my biscuit tins are all stuffed with home made cookies (as are my children, who keep "quality controlling" them before the grandparents get here :haha:) and have homemade bread on the side. Just need to buy DD's present (some fish and a fishtank so we have left it to the last minute to keep surprise for as long as we can), wrap all the presents tonight, and prep the vegetables for tomorrow. Will also send DH round with the vaccuum cleaner last thing so the house looks presentable for the inlaws when they arrive first thing tomorrow morning.

Fxd for BFPs for everyone in the New Year, and a good scan for fili (with maybe :oneofeach: to put the icing on the cake for her)

Thanks emum! Your cookies are making me very hungry! And all that talk of food! Can I quality control some of them online!?

Thanks emum! Your cookies are making me very hungry! And all that talk of food! Can I quality control some of them online!?

:haha::haha: I sampled them all during the course of yesterday (just to make sure they were OK you understand, and had to unbutton my trousers last night while watching TV :blush::blush:)

We have:

Chocolate and caramel crispie bars (taste a lot like toffee crisps)
Apple and oatmeal cookies
Sour cream and raisin cookies
Peanut butter cookies
Mince Pies
Christmas cake (made at end of November but iced the day before yesterday)

... and visitors for 3 days before we all go away for 4 days. Baking overkill much?

OH has some baking to do this afternoon - a Jamaican spice cake which will be iced later, more mince pies, sausage rolls and then finish off the dolls house for Edie, how last minute are we? I still have to get some presents this aft (only a couple) and wrap a few more, then after tea I can sit down, relax, put the laptop on and watch NORAD track Santa, and bed! This year is the first year we get to do the mince pie/sherry/carrot thing so I am ridiculously excited about that too. Happy Christmas Emum, good luck with getting a bd in!

May I join you? I have a doctor's app on Dec29th and hope that we can go back to ntnp after that. I feel so heartbroken and I can't wait to go back to trying because it would feel like a punishment, if I'd had to wait two or even three cycles now..

May I join you? I have a doctor's app on Dec29th and hope that we can go back to ntnp after that. I feel so heartbroken and I can't wait to go back to trying because it would feel like a punishment, if I'd had to wait two or even three cycles now..

Oh Bentlee!! I had no idea I would see you again on this forum! Oh sweetheart!!!! This breaks my heart!

Sarah, I'm sorry for your loss, too! Life can be so cruel and unfair.. big hug! :hugs:

Sarah, I'm sorry for your loss, too! Life can be so cruel and unfair.. big hug! :hugs:

It can be!! :hugs:

When did you find out about your m/c? Was it natural or D&C? Mine was natural and the doctor said I could start ttc again right away. He usually advises people to wait one cycle, but that's only for dating purposes. I read online though that that's not as important now that we have all of this ultrasound equipment that can date the baby anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->