Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hello Bentlee, I'm so sorry for your loss. You will find a lot of support here :hugs:

I like the sound of all that baking! I feel a little cristmassy today...its about time! Sooo much last minute stuff to do, just how I like it.

I appear to have had a temp rise beginning this morning, but its not higher than my highest temp this cycle. If anyone has time to have a peek feedback would be welcome. No cross hairs on FF, but I definitely released an eggy!

Going to be super busy will try to pop on later. :flower:

I got bleedings over two weeks ago and they got heavier from day to day. Came to the hospital last Saturday and they put me on strict bedrest. I could still see the heartbeat on Monday, but I had the feeling that my lil' angle died on Tuesday, which was confirmed on Wednesday :( had D&C the same day and could go home that night. I feel so empty like they ripped out my heart as well :(

I got bleedings over two weeks ago and they got heavier from day to day. Came to the hospital last Saturday and they put me on strict bedrest. I could still see the heartbeat on Monday, but I had the feeling that my lil' angle died on Tuesday, which was confirmed on Wednesday :( had D&C the same day and could go home that night. I feel so empty like they ripped out my heart as well :(

I miscarried at 5 and a half weeks. Had some spotting, called the doctor, and he told me to relax. That it was likely just more implantation bleeding. Went in for blood work the next morning and I was bleeding heavily. The baby was gone. It was terrifying and heartbreaking.

The popular story on the internet seems to be to wait between 1 and 3 cycles after a D&C. I guess our bodies always keep a bit of uterine lining when we have a period and that most D&C scrape out that amount that's usually left. That's why they say to wait - to build up that initial layer that always stays. Otherwise you won't implant properly when you do become pregnant again and then you can miscarry again.

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I know there's nothing that I can say to help you, but know that I'm here if you want to talk. I had a lot of support from BnB users afterwards and it made the pain a bit more tolerable. :hugs:

Mine was 7 weeks, found with no heart beat at 12 week scan. Heart ripped out is a good description. You'll never forget, but it gets a bit easier with time, and with the love and support here on this thread, I found myself feeling a bit better, and I still have sad moments, and random crying, but knowing your not alone helps. And TTC again when your physically ready I found to be very healing indeed. Got a LOT of strong brave women on this thread!

hi Bentlee and sarah
i am really sorry on your loss.its really a heart breaking experience.i can feel your pain and frustration .

hi bentley so sorry for your loss, i lost mine at 4wks 5 days, i feel a lot better than i did especially with all the support on here, still have my moments tho i burst out crying at the end of a prog i was watching lastnight just thinking of what i should of been excited for not what i was missing

opks have finally started to turn neg after 3 days of pos still a line there but not as dark as control line so im hoping ive ovd sometime in the last 24 hrs and not just my body playing up, had a tiny bit of ewcm lastnight and more today so hopefully can persuade oh 2 bd 2nyt, speaking of which i should really go wrap his presents while hes out lol

Just popping on to say I hope you all have lovely days tomorrow, and stay strong- we will ALL have our BFP's in 2012!

Merry Christmas! :flower::xmas9::drunk::friends::wine::beer::wohoo:

PS-Fili don't worry, I'll have a glass of wine on your behalf! :haha:

Much Love to you all! :hugs:

Bentlee ,
I just wanted to give you a :hugs:. I too just lost my baby atwo weeks ago. I was 7 weeks had my scan and seen the heart beat all was well. Then three days later I had a little bit of light brown spotting I called the Dr and went in for a visit on that Monday morning. They sent me over for a scan I was alone and they couldn't find a heart beat. The next day I had my d&c. I still feel prego it was sooo hard b/c we already told everyone that we were expecting on Thanksgiving and having to go back and explain to eveyone what happened. :( If you need someone to tt I'm here!!!:hugs::flower:

Hi ladies,

I was just wondering what day did you count as CD 1 after your miscarriage? I had surgery (laparoscopic salpingectomy - removal of left fallopian tube) on 12/9 and I probably first started bleeding on 12/12 or 12/13. It lasted for about 3/4 days. Did you all go by the first bleed, or the day of surgery (if applicable)? Thanks.

Also, how many of you all actually ovulated from the day you miscarried to your first AF? Gah.

Hello girls, managed to pop on amd wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful day. :xmas9::xmas8::xmas16:

Merry / Happy Christmas everyone!! :xmas8: :xmas10: :xmas16:

Thank you for all the support you've shown and given - it's really has been a great help in getting back to feeling more sane after our loss.

Here's to a much better new year and :yellow: little 2012 bundles of joy for all of us!

Happy Christmas everyone!! Lots and lots of love to my lovely friends x x x x x x x

Merry christmas everyone. :xmas12:
Well managed to get on here for 1st time today. My dad and me did a good job of Xmas lunch for everyone while mum and her broken foot were resting up.
Feet up for an hour until getting buffet for tea ready.
Everyone have a good rest of evening :) xxx
And here's hoping for Xmas conceived sticky beans ;) xxx

Good Evening Ladies. :flower: I hope you all had/are having a wonderful time!

Lovebotlass, I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: in answer to your question, You can count the first day of bleeding as CD1 if you like. Personally I chose to wait til I had AF after my loss then counted that as CD1. Some ladies do ovulate after a loss and before their AF, I expect it really depends on the individual- personally, I thought I O'd (saw + opk) but my first AF after MMC came too soon after those OPK's. I got it 4 weeks from the hospital stay for my medical. I am a little out of my depth when it comes to tubes, I don;t know what you should expect cycle wise after the procedure. I treated the time after my loss and before AF as an observation time where I simply observed my body. You should really get your doctors opinion on this, as there may be a minimum time to wait before you can TTC again. Your HCG needs to be very low before you will ovulate, ideally below 5, but I have heard of ladies O'ing when they are not below 5 but close to it. How far along were you when you had the salpingectomy?

hi ladies
my folliculer size is 24*14 measured today on cd16.but not raptured my ob decide to give hsg injection for rapture after one day wait.i cant u
nderstand it will be late .on day18?anyone had experience of late ovulation and conceived?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->