Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi mohini what did your doctor say about late ovulation? X x

hi fili
thanks for asking.my ob called me tommorow again to check is ovulation occured or not.otherwise she will give me an hsg injection for rapture the egg.i am confused that if i have 30days cycle then why ovulation to late .even i took letrozol this time.

Mohini, I ovulated on day 18 last cycle too, waiting to see what happens this month.

OH surprised me yesterday with an engagement ring! I am very excited and can't wait for us to be married.

Mohini, I ovulated on day 18 last cycle too, waiting to see what happens this month.

OH surprised me yesterday with an engagement ring! I am very excited and can't wait for us to be married.[/QUOT

oh its great! congrats and G.L.

I most certainly O'd on CD19 or 20...and here I am on CD23, no crosshairs. Temp has risen but no higher than my temps earlier this cycle the difference is the timing of them is better now. My highest temp recorded was after a big sleep in maybe I should discard? :shrug:

congrats mrs m!!! :)

Hope you all had a lovely xmas, bring on the 2012 BFPs

i feel like my bodys playing tricks i cant work out whats going on, still pos on opks yesterday cant do anymore as i have run out and dont want to buy anymore, sat afternoon and then sat nyt al i cd taste was metal was like i had a metal bar stuck in the back of my mouth, bbs r really really sore and keep gettin pains in them especially if im lying on my front, but no idea if or wen i ovulated this cycle, weve only been ttc again since the 9th (cd 5) and i didnt start the opks until cd 12

Not wanting to give you fasle hope here, but maybe you should go pick up a hpt. How long have you been having + OPK's?

Aha! I switched the detection method to opk/monitor, and got Ov line on CD 20, which feels about right! My temps are wacky I had an O dip then they went back up but nothing higher than before. Will see what tomorrows temp is then maybe switch detection back to advanced.

Oh blimey FF says if I conceived this cycle my due date would be the 14th of sep....my last BFP came on my birthday, 13th of sep! Damn now I'm way less relaxed about this month!

i think if i did 1 today and was pos it wud b 6/7 days now i cant remember wen i got my 1st pos lol im so confused im trying not to give myself false hope lol i did an hpt 4 days ago i knew it was gona b neg just thought wot the heck ill do it neways and that was neg, but dont think im gona do anymore just yet i really would love to know but so scared of the same thing happening again 2 get all excited that im preg then a few days later lose it, i lost it at 4wks 5days so im kinda arguing with myself that if af doesnt show ill wait til over 5wks til i do a test, i know it probs sound daft coz i know theres nothin 2 say yes its going to happen again or no it isnt just my way of thinkin lol

That is rather a long time to be getting a + Opk for. My surges are super fast, 1 day only most Ladies find they get + for 2-3 days. I understand your feelings on the 5week thing, my loss was a 7 week, so next time I'm pg I won;t be happy til I have had an 8 week scan. MC robs us of the innocent enjoyment of early pregnancy.

Hey, just wanted to say i suffered a very early stillbirth at 23+6

i did not wait to conceive and was told i didnt need to by my midwives, i conceived on my first proper cycle, just 6 weeks after the SB
x

Hi Fee, I'm so sorry for your loss I can't begin to imagine what a SB is like, you must be a very strong lady. :flower:

it was horrid yeah, but i was well cared for and i have a 17mnth old who was a great comfort x

the worst bit is now i dont feel like i can enjoy this pregnancy at all...

Oh i had postive OPKs and positive pregnancy tests right up until my first period, due to the hormones remaining from the SB

I had a MMC 7 week found at 12 week scan, so by the time I was in hospital I think my hormones were pretty much falling fast. Normal AF 4 weeks after. I'm in 2ww at the moment, and I just know that if I get a BFP I will be plunged into a hell of worry until I have the baby in my arms. I have 2 boys already, perfect pregnancies both of them, the MMC has shaken my confidence. You are so brave to go through a SB I cant imagine the hell of it. I dreamed in my MMc pg that I had a stillborn and woke up about to scream. Little did I know at that point the HB had already stopped. Scared of dreams now! Its such a cruel loss none of us will ever take a pregnancy for granted again thats for sure.

I didnt choose my stillbirth, i dont think you can call it brave x

Sorry I didn;t mean it to sound like that, obviously. I'm just going to shush...all day I can;t put a foot right at home now I'm stuffing up my posts. I'm mortified you thought I meant it like that, take care.

Been arguing with OH all day and I can't do all this anymore, I'll be back when I'm less of an idiot.

woah! sorry didnt mean to upset you! just thought that brave made it sound a bit like i'd chosen to do it... and i really didnt have a choice you know x

please dont go anywhere its okay x

:hugs: loz u can c u didnt mean it like that, your not that daft enough to think anyone would actually choose to go through that, my oh and me were arguing most of yesterday morning its awful especially round xmas, hope u feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->