Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I'm sorry its just ever since I O'd. I have been unable to control my emotions, and I'm not mentally equipped to advise and comfort others when I'm unable to stop myself crying over the slightest thing. I had no idea it would affect me this much I guess I'm scared. OH upset me simply by expressing a dislike of the soaps. Mayhap I should just lurk for a bit, til I have my faculties back. :wacko:

on a forum like this, you gotta expect hormones m dearest, be as kind to yourself as you would anyone else having those feelings hey x its OKAY to get things wrong or say the wrong thing from time to time

no one thinks badly of you for it i promise x

Thanks Ladies, your words touched me and behold the waterworks are on again! Hormones both fascinate and frustrate me.

Hello girls, hope you've all had a lovely couple of days:flower:
I got well and truly spoilt by hubby, and he's bought me a ticket to go and visit my mam and dad (they live in Spain) at the end of January :cloud9: just hoping I can get there and let them know I'm pg again, otherwise my forward calculating says I'll be o'ing while I'm away :cry:
Welcome to all the new ladies on the thread, this one always makes me feel better, it's a great pickup when you're feeling down.
Loz, how are you feeling? Any early feelings? I'm trying not to think about it until I get to 32 days when af should be due:wacko:
Mrs miggins, what an excellent present:happydance: you should flash your ring for us:thumbup:

Hi Lolo, how lovely of your DH! Maybe he should go with you if your aran't pg by then, and maybe catch an eggy in the sun :blush:

Don;t ask how I'm doing, I'm only 3 dpo and I'm moody as all heck, oversensitive in the extreme (normally have a hide like a rhino) thirsty, sleepy, intermittent left O pain all day yesterday but only a bit today, convinced that I am pg, but logically I don't know. Been researching charts of FF like a mad woman! I know it was a bad idea but I even used a pendulum today. How do people get through the 2ww?? I knew I was kidding myself when I thought it would be easy :dohh:

Antelope, that's a lovely present. Loz, so sorry you feel out of sorts chicken.
Fee, welcome and so sorry you had to go through that horrible experience. It really is my worst nightmare.
No signs of ov here yet, more fertile looking cm so sometime in the next few days I reckon. Temping and poas have kind of gone to hell in a hand basket with all the festivities.

i got through it by remembering that if i was pregnant, i would be considered 4 weeks by the end of my two week wait! which i thought was awesome

Loz. Step away from the pendulum!! The 2ww is hideous and it's no use me saying try to relax because I know it's impossible. So I'll just send a hug instead.

Loz, you know the pendulum isn't a good idea hun, please don't do it again.
I wish i felt anything other than perfectly normal, I do feel a bit "full" and heavy low down, but I'm pretty sure it's all the food I've rammed down my neck! I've just about convinced myself I'm out already, but I'm comforting myself with the fact I can't do anything about it either way:shrug:
Is anyone closer to testing than us? I love seeing bfps even when they're not mine!

i dont even know if im in the 2ww or not as not sure if or wen ive ovulated, my longest cycle ever is 33 days so waiting til atleast a week after that which ive just worked out is the 14th jan which is quite weird ok maybe not 2 some but 2 me coz not long after my m/c everytime i thought bout poas the 14th jan kept popping in my head and i convinced myself then i wasnt going 2 test until then hoping it was a good sign lol well unless the witch turns up, but we shall c i suppose, oh got me a wii 4 xmas since i sold my last 1 earlier this yr thinkin i wouldnt miss it but i most certainly did but anyways went 2 play on just dance did a little bit then had 2 stop as boobs were so sore, i feel a bit like theyre on fire really tingling, i wont but feel like i wana take my top off so nothings touching them lol, if this is my mind playing tricks ur really not funny lol but enough from me how is everyone else doing? x

hi ladies
i went for follicular scan today on cd17 .dr.said 1egg of 24mm reptured but another of 15mm is stil there.she advice me to have relationship or iui today.but i prefer relationship.if dont success try next cycle iui.i hope it work today.

Thats a good way of thinking about the 2ww Fee that helps!

I only asked the pendulum if I O'd, to which it said yes I was really just wondering if it can confirm O. If this is not my month I'm going to ask it if I O'd just after AF to test it. I think pendulum as an O confirmer is ok, as long as it gets put away if I catch an egg.

Hope I have no idea whats going on with your boobs, personally I find it hard to trust boobs heres what mine do- AF cycle- hurt like hell, sweel up the lot. PG cycle- absolutely nothing until a missed AF then they are fiery biscuits, than ofc some months they don;t hurt at all. Fickle boobs I have.

Lolo I feel kinda full too, and I ate hardly anything over christmas in comparison to most years, I think I even lost a bit of weight lol I'm guessing I'm just super aware of my uterus right now so I'm noticing its normal process more.

Mrs Miggins I'm not surprised your POAS routines went to hell at christmas- Mine would have if I had still been POAS, I got lucky christmas morning though, the kids woke up at 8, which is my temp time.

Hi Mohini- sounds good I hope you catch the egg!

My temp is quite high today...going to go exitedly enter it into FF then maybe do another round of chart research!

Hi girls I've been away at my parents with no reception and now on my phone which isn't ideal but I have been trying to read back! I couldn't get any further after I saw your post mrs migg!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo happy for you that's just wonderful news you must be over the moon !!!! What an amazing present I will have to post again when I get home and really show how happy I am for you!!! Congratulations!! X x x x x wohoooo!

Hello ladies, I have missed you all.

Mrmig - wow congratulations on the engagement!! Fantastic news!:thumbup:

Fili - how is everything going?

loz - I was chart researching early December, beware it becomes very addictive!!

mohini - Does that mean you have ov'd and might have a second ov? either way good luck?

Hope - can't advise re boobs either mine haven't been the same since pg.

I hope everyone is well and had a great Christmas.

Yes it does...I try to limit myself to 2 chart searches per day! I'm just a naturally impatient person this 2ww is killing me already.

How are you feeling? Was thinking about you on christmas day, sending hugs :hugs:

OH has gone to visit a friend of ours today, I couldn't quite face it I have been oversensitive since O and she has twin boys of but a few months old. I don't trust myself and don't want to upset her by getting tearful over there. She doesn't know about our loss.

I'll admit it has been extremely difficult for me. It was fab to see everyone and occasionally take my mind off things but more often than not its the first thing I think about, the last before bed and everything in between. I think what is more difficult is that the OH didn't want to tell anyone as it is 'personal to us' and the fact I can't use ttc again as something positive to focus on. I am super emotional also so understand how you are feeling, loz. My dad friend's daughter had baby and I avoided seeing him to avoid all the baby talk. All the baby adverts on TV seem to have multiplied, they never bothered me before but are doing now. I might feel better once I have ring the epu to find out about tests. If it is going to be a while though I don't know what I'll do. Sorry for the sad post. I just feel I have no one else to talk to.

Thank you Fil! And Pink, sweetie you mustn't apologise, that's what we're here for. So sorry it's been so difficult for you. It's such a hard, horrible thing to have to cope with especially at Christmas. I wouldn't have been able to cope well with not talking to people about it. I think my OH thinks I talk about it too freely but that's how I deal with things. Are you holding off ttc until the tests then?

Aww bless you, how can you grieve properly when you have to hide it, but on the other hand do you want to go through people's condolences knowing some might come out a bit wrong and cause upset, such as people thinking its not so bad because it was early. TTC can be something positive for you to focus on after your tests, when you either have a cause and plan, or confirmation of no problem. You could call the epu today, we are in the limbo between christmas and the new year, there must be someone who can advise you on when things will start test wise. As for adverts my OH is very adept with the remote, and adverts go silent the minute a baby advert comes on...and when the go compare ads come on as he hates those lol

Never apologise for feeling sad and letting us know, thats what this thread is for, support and understanding. :hugs:

Ah! My OH thinks I talk about it too freely too, especially to him. Fact is I don't but all I have to do is mention it once and 'I'm not shutting up about it' I don't bother mentioning it to him now, and I won't tell him right away if I get a BFP this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->