Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thankyou. The epu is not open until tomorrow. I am desperate to ttc as I know I'll be ov-ing over the weekend/Mon tue but I don't think I can potentially go through another loss atm. I really want to self admin asprin and progesterone but will wait to see what the tests show but they have to be done 6 weeks apart. My birthday is in 2 weeks and that is playing on my mind a lot. I know there are success stories but it is difficult for me see the positives. I'll feel better now I am home and can chat on here, I am so glad I have you ladies. Hugs.

I just had to discard my 6 highest pre O temps just to get cross hairs. Even then I only have 2 temps below the coverline and those were right before O. This temping does not suit me! Those highs are from days I have slept in beyond 10 am. Undecided about whether or not I should leave them discarded, or undiscard them and switch detection back to OPK, which gave me the same O day as the crosshairs but without me having to discard those 6 temps. The only one I consider truly unhelpful is the one I took after the mad downstairs dash for my thermometer. Gah. Confused much. Roll on 12 dpo!

I relate to absolutely everything as above, it is definitely definitely a grieving process x x x

Pink thats quite a quandry. I don't know how I would react to that choice. It has to come down to how you feel. If you feel something is wrong then wait for the tests, if you feel it was just horrid horrid luck then TTC. Only you can answer this one, its not an easy decision to make. I would hate to see you go through it all over again. Maybe 6 weeks will go by faster once testing has commenced, but I don't know. Whatever you decide, we are all here for you. :flower:

It's so tough Pink. Like you, I was desperate to ttc after my second loss. I'm still nervous as hell about getting a bfp as I don't know if it will happen again. I'll self administrate aspirin too, how will you get the progesterone? Will you use the cream?

Pink the only thing I can say is that keePing going is the only thing that helps me. You could use the wellsprings progesterone cream just after ov say two days after, I think it's easily bought online x

pink -i agree with Lozdi you should wait for test before ttc .i have had 6recurrent losses after that i dignosed with slightly rise in nk cell.not sure it is actual reason of my losses.but a hope is there something that incorrect in my body can be treated.but decion is your what you prefer.
GL sweety.

I think I'll wait and see what they say tomorrow. If I have to wait any length of time for the tests then that might change my mind. I do feel better now I am at home, it is almost like I had to put on a pretend face and as no one really asked me how I was (my Dad did once till I burst out crying) didn't feel I could mention things.

So what are everyone's New Years eve plans? OH on call so it will be a quiet one for us.

Hello everyone...

MrsMiggs - congratulations! What a lovely Christmas gift.

Pink - hard decision about to TTC or not... I hope you find peace soon in whatever decision you make.

Loz - I also had to discard several early temps to get my crosshairs, but doing so at least shows me OV'ing on the day where all the other signs agree too!

So.. my news: first month of temping and now officially 4DPO, but have a low probability of conception due to my hubby's visit to the UK... Trying hard not to blame his family for stealing him away and making this month almost guaranteed to not result in a BFP. :cry: Just can't wait for the next cycle now... I wanna try again! Damn 2ww is in the way of course. Lol

Hi Chele...your CD22 BD might have done the trick, even your CD26 BD may have depending when actual O did take place. Don't decide you are out until the witch offers you proof!

Quiet new years eve for us too Pink, best way if you ask me those mad party new years eve's were years ago and as far as I'm concerned, they can stay there! I might allow myself a beer despite 2ww though, just the one...and a small one not a large one.

Hi Chele, I am sure your 2ww will fly by and you can start again next month although as loz says your bding might have been enough!

Loz - totally with you on the New Years eve thing, much nicer to have quiet drink and watch Jools Holland Hootananny!!

Thanks ladies. I'm pretty sure given the other signs, that I did ov early-ish on CD25, as CM was changing by bedtime already that day. And yes, there's the off-chance that BD before he left on CD22 midday might have worked a treat. But FF has me down as low on the conception timing scale. And I'm just not pinning my hopes on it. I'd rather be ok with it not happening this month and be surprised if it did, than to get all wrapped up in the long shot possibility and be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Btw I totally agree about NYE, nice to have a quiet one. Here there are multiple neighbours who put on their own firework displays, which last year lasted for nearly an hour - it's quite spectacular and I'm looking forward to that. But otherwise, hubby and I will just be enjoying being home. :) It's great he doesn't have to be at work this year.

Thanks ladies. I'm pretty sure given the other signs, that I did ov early-ish on CD25, as CM was changing by bedtime already that day. And yes, there's the off-chance that BD before he left on CD22 midday might have worked a treat. But FF has me down as low on the conception timing scale. And I'm just not pinning my hopes on it. I'd rather be ok with it not happening this month and be surprised if it did, than to get all wrapped up in the long shot possibility and be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Btw I totally agree about NYE, nice to have a quiet one. Here there are multiple neighbours who put on their own firework displays, which last year lasted for nearly an hour - it's quite spectacular and I'm looking forward to that. But otherwise, hubby and I will just be enjoying being home. :) It's great he doesn't have to be at work this year.

An excellent point!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Hi everybody!! goodness me i have been soooooo busy, was constantly at work and if not at work was gettin ready for christmas or sleeping! sorry i have missed sooooooo much! hope u all had a great christmas and the joy is foolowing through to the new year! :flower:

Loz- how many dpo are u now?? excited yet about testing??
Fili - how r u keepin??
pink - how r u??

Hi everybody else, didnt wana include anymore incase stories have changed dramatically! hi to everyone who joined wen i was MIA!!

AFM- i have a question.............................. because i didnt temp, how do i know roughly how many dpo i am, just so i no wen to test?? have told myself to not symptom spot BUT of course i am, if my cycle is reg then i sud be due AF on sat! but been feeling REALLY tired, but does everybody not feel really tired over christmas! smells have been turning me, havent been eatin that much and 2day i got a good amount of creamy maybe slightly egg whitey discharge! so i done an O test after that (im down to just doin 1 a day now) and there is a line but since i had my positive OPK i have never had a white white OPK! what do i look out for on the OPK'S or does it not always go by opk's??????

sorry again for MIA and not knowin what all is goin on??

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Hi Tara

It is a bit more difficult to predict how many dpo you are without temping but I'd say you ov'd the day after your +ve opk and count from there. You might never get a white white opk as there is always a background level of LH.

How long are your cycles normally? 29 days? I am sure fili would be telling you to test especially if you are CD25 already!!!

i only got the temptation to poas 2day and when i reealised how far on i was i kinda shocked myself a bit! cycles are usually 27/28/29days but sometimes they could be a week late and i dont thik with mc that my body would settle that quick into a reg cycle! so i dont no! and of course i have no ic hpt so its gna be an axpensive cycle! so if thats the case i would be 8dpo 2day, is that not super early to be testin, when is the usual???

how are u???

8dpo is a bit early yet, I'd hold off until at least Sat when you think AF is due. Cycles can be a bit off after mc although I haven't had a proper cycle since so I am not sure about mine although I think it was back to 'normal'.

afm - still very emotional but a bit better to be back in my own house with the ability to chat on here. Just need to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

My family was SO insensitive today. They just kept going on and on and on about some of their pregnant friends. I kept getting quiet and trying to hold everything inside and my mom kept asking if I was "okay." I just wanted to scream "No, I'm not okay! I should be 9 weeks pregnant right now and I'm sick of hearing how successful everyone else is at keeping their babies!" I keep thinking that I'm the reason I lost the baby and I know that's not true, but it's so hard sometimes.

I'm currently on CD 28 and there's no sign of AF. I had some cramps about 3 days ago that were very AF-like cramps, but I still have nothing. When should I test if AF doesn't show? I used to have 30 day cycles before the miscarriage, but I don't know what to think now.

Hugs Sarah-anne. For them things move on and they just forget, that's what I think happens with my family also. My Dad put DVD's on of my niece as a baby on the first night I got home. It took everything in me not to cry. No one asked me how I was but then they might have been trying not to upset me by bringing things up, well that's the way I'd like to see it. They obviously didn't know about my most recent loss which was doubly hard for me.

If your cycle are 30 normally then it might be possible to test from now especially since your temp went up again today. Your chart look very promising!! Everything crossed for you.

Hugs Sarah-anne. For them things move on and they just forget, that's what I think happens with my family also. My Dad put DVD's on of my niece as a baby on the first night I got home. It took everything in me not to cry. No one asked me how I was but then they might have been trying not to upset me by bringing things up, well that's the way I'd like to see it. They obviously didn't know about my most recent loss which was doubly hard for me.

If your cycle are 30 normally then it might be possible to test from now especially since your temp went up again today. Your chart look very promising!! Everything crossed for you.

Thanks Pink! I only have one HPT in the house because I promised DH I would try to be less intense about TTC since my M/C. I'm going to wait and save it until January 1st if AF still hasn't arrived.

It's almost like my sisters completely forgot about it. My one sister is getting married in August and wanted to order my bridesmaid's dress, so I approached her and explained that I hope to be pregnant by then. Then she made a comment about how I may not even be able to conceive because we'd been trying for 7 months with no results, so then I told her that I had miscarried at 5 and a half weeks and she said "Oh, so you were barely even pregnant then? Does that even count?" I just about fainted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->