Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

oh Sarah-anne:hugs: For those that have never gone through this will never understand and I am sorry your sister was so insensitive. My sister was the only one I told about my pg/mc this time and she said something similar along the lines of 'well you had only known a few days'. To us the length of time is irrelevant, we have lost something wanted, cherished and precious to us. We will get there though!

hi ladies
i ovulated yesterday on cd17.i am feeling cramp like AF today.never felt like before.so nervous.

Sarah-anne and pink... Gosh that's dreadful to hear comments like that from those people who really should be able to support us through these things. :hugs: to both of you!

I guess I am "fortunate" that my sister had two m/cs before having her first DD, so at least she knows what it's like both physically and emotionally. And she's been a great support to me.

It really is incredible that others don't realise that how long you know doesn't make it more or less real. Your life, emotions, dreams, plans and mindset change in the second you see that BFP... It's real and it counts from the first second.

Morning everyone! Hope you all had a grea bank holiday! I was stuck in traffic for 5 hours yesterday after driving back from seeing my parents. It was horrible!
Pink good luck today! Can't believe the baby DVD and your sister and family Sarah :growlmad: I just think they don't get it and are oblivious to the pain miscarriages cause.
Tara, your body always has a varying level of lutinising hormone in it so you may see the line change but it's only positive when it's really dark as you know.
Let us know how you get on pink today pink x x
Afm still no cramping whatsoever and some dreams along the lines of being back at work and not coping so well as it all seems new again. No nightmares though so taking these as good signs! I am getting very small headaches though so I hope they are not bad signs.
Mrs migg so pleased for you!! :wedding: :cake: :wedding: was it all a very big surprise or did you suspect?!?

Hi all. Sarah, big hugs for you. It's horrible that your family have been so insensitive. I'm sure by August you will have a lovely bump and your sister will be eating her words as she is finding you a suitable dress to be bridesmaid in.
Pink, that is harsh about the baby video. It's so hard for us when people just don't think that any kind of reference to stuff like that is incredible painful.
Tara, good luck with testing. As the others say, you may always get faint lines on opks but 8dpo is early.
Afm, looks like another late ovulation, if I am actually going to ovulate. Oddly enough, even though I have been pregnant 3 times I can't remember if any of those pregnancies have occurred on what would have been my shorter cycle. When
I have my short cycle it is only 24 or 25 days, I think I am on cd15 or 16 now so if I am going to have a short cycle it gives me a short luteal phase. I am getting ovulation pains and some fertile cm but still only very faint lines on my opks. Missed temping again this morning due to being out at a party last night. It was worth it though as it is only the 3rd time this year we have gone out together. I feel the same about New Years eve. Give me a bottle of wine and the hootenanny and I'm much happier than if I'm stuck in some crowded pub with strangers.
Fil, the proposal was a complete surprise. I had a feeling that he was warming to the idea of getting married after a couple of comments but I never expected a proposal, I sort of thought if it were to happen it would be more the kind of thing that got planned after cropping up in conversation. I had jokingly said a while ago that if he were to take leave of his senses and pop the question I would like a second hand antique style ring, and that is what he got, its beautiful and fits perfectly. I wasn't too hung up on getting married as I have been married before so I wasn't desperate to go rushing down the aisle. He gave me two photo albums for Christmas, which he had filled with photos of me, him, Joe (his son) and Edie from our first few months together, through to the weekend in Liverpool for his birthday when Edie was conceived, to my scan picture and all the special days we have had since. I was a blubbering wreck when I had finished looking at the photos and then he gave me the ring and asked me. It was a complete shock. He had been with Joe's mum about 8 years and never wanted to marry her (but she is a lunatic) so I kind of thought he isn't the marrying type!
We are hoping to do it this year but it depends on money really. I am toying with the idea of a 20's/30's/40's theme but I'm not sure.

Aww mrs migg, would be a blubbering wreck too!! He is lucky to be marrying someone like you and he obviously knows it! X x x

hey guys i did a test this mornin!!! can i post???? i think i see something, dh says def not but i think so or maybe just im seeing a line!! i have put markers wer i see the line!:hugs:

they are the same test and the pic was takin within 10mins! i feel so silly cuz ther probly isnt even a line ther!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0039[1].jpg
    IMG_0039[1].jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0041[1].jpg
    IMG_0041[1].jpg
    25 KB · Views: 10
Tara I'm sorry i can't see a line Hun x x x probably way too early. Can u see a line? X

i think i can but as i say it is maybe just me seeing things, seeing what i want to be there! probly me goin mad!! thanks for looking! i didnt think i would have been that early being cd26!! when should i test again??:dohh: for testing!!:dohh: :cry: for result

You want to get some cheapie test strips Tara then you can test every day without it costing a fortune. I couldn't see a line either but maybe it didn't show up on the pic?

no just think im goin crazy mrsmigg! :cry: wish i hadnt of tested cuz that has out a downer on my day! dont think itl be my month this time! thanks for looking!

SarahAnne! I am horrified your sister said that, how dare she???? I'm sorry but I would have slapped her face for such comments! Let her think you wont conceive again and order the dress then when you have a bump at the wedding let her stress about the dresses! Its the least she deserves for being so cruel. I'm actually glad I don't have a sister after reading that. My brothers were great after my loss, very loving and sensitive- and they are aged 21 and 17! I'm very proud of them.

Pink no wonder you didn't mention this loss if you too hae an insensitive sister! Why are some people so unmindful??

Fingers crossed for you Mohini! You deserve some good luck :hugs:

Mrs Miggins, if ever there was a man that is a keeper, your OH is it! What a thoughtful man you have! :happydance: I sense a happily ever after :thumbup:

Oh look...someones been testing.....Oh, now I have the urge....but I'm only 5 dpo! hahahahaha That won't stop me.....:haha: I actually saw a chart on FF with a BFP at 3 DPO THREE DPO!!!!! What madness is that??

Tara CD26 is early. I have been doing some thinking about my last BFP, I had had a neg before a + (one week before the +) And as I have seen this cycle I O around CD20. Now, that month AF had started at the beginning, so I must have caught an eggy around the 20th of august.....yet my BFP came on 13th sep, but was quite dark by then. I think I missed the + with the first test by just a couple of days. My point is, sometimes it takes a while. This will not stop me testing today at 5dpo lol

AFM, I have equalized my emotions abit and I'm hadling the 2ww better, I feel as though I'm in, just feel like I caught it- however, it could just be wishful thinking. No boob pain yet which is a good sign for me- they hurt more and earlier with an AF cycle for some reason. I want to peer at my cervix, but won't in the 2ww. Very tempted to enquire to the pendulum....just a yes or no.....stop me please! (Although, what harm can it do as long as I'm not asking it about heartbeats?) I hope the local pharmacy is open I wanna POAS and don't fancy a bus ride! I know 5 dpo is super early, but if I'm going to get a BFP I want to know the first day its in evidence, and the only way for that is one test per day til a + or AF.

Loz, I think if you really want to use the pendulum then do it, it won't change anything will it so I don't see the harm if you ask the right question.
Why don't you order some ic's off ebay? Then it'll be another couple of days until you can test:haha: Also it's pointless doing it today cos I'm assuming you didn't pee in a cup with your fmu today?! Anymore symptoms? I'm trying not to think about it but in reality I can't think about anything else:dohh: doesn't help when I've got hubby asking if I feel pregnant yet:haha:

Tara, hunni I can't see a line either but 8dpo is so early. If you can see it and it has colour then I would believe it. Are you going to keep testing over the next few days?

Mohini, I hope this is a good eggy for you, gl!

Tehehehe...FMU saved already. Just going to grab a box of 2 tests for a pound from the pharmacy, if they have any in stock, also depends on the sensitivity, I don't want anything over 20 miu. The problem with ebay and home health tests atm, is that I have no paypal funds spare yet, and I don't do credit/debit cards. I think I just want to POAS lol but I need my OPK's for next month if no BFP. I will ask the pendulum if I am pregnant. Not that I will believe it no matter what it says but when AF comes, or not...I will see then if what it said was correct!

Are you recording your symptoms after O? I stumbled upon a site where people who have got their BFP's go and post their day by day symptoms, so I have been recording mine just incase.

0.0 FF has given me 7 pregnancy points today....whatever those are! I'm off to go find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->