Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I have been entering them into ff, but I only have basic membership so haven't got the pregnancy signs indicator thingy.
The strangest thing is happening to me today, everytime I go to the toilet (and it's been alot - about 6 times already) when I'm done I feel a sharp pain right down in my pelvis almost like I've been holding too long. And I had a crap sleep last night with a headache that still hasn't shifted. I'm so ready to go home today and :sleep:

I have been entering them into ff, but I only have basic membership so haven't got the pregnancy signs indicator thingy.
The strangest thing is happening to me today, everytime I go to the toilet (and it's been alot - about 6 times already) when I'm done I feel a sharp pain right down in my pelvis almost like I've been holding too long. And I had a crap sleep last night with a headache that still hasn't shifted. I'm so ready to go home today and :sleep:

The VIP membership is $25 for the whole year right now. I just bought it. I've been entering all of my symptoms and I have 71 pregnancy points right now. I don't know exactly what that means yet, but it's got to be better than 0, right?

I have 4 days left of the vip freebee, after that I think I'll sign up for 3 months (roughly a tenner) I'd sign up for the year but I'm skint after christmas plus my boys birthdays in november!

Sarah 71 points looks good, you got my 7 beat! :haha::thumbup:

The VIP membership is $25 for the whole year right now. I just bought it. I've been entering all of my symptoms and I have 71 pregnancy points right now. I don't know exactly what that means yet, but it's got to be better than 0, right?
Apparently very good SarahAnne, I had a quick look at how it works and they say if you have over 80 points, then you are between 70 and 90% likely to be pregnant, although it doesn't say at what dpo. My fingers are definitely crossed for you!
About the vip membership, I'm holding off because I'm hoping I won't need it next month. Not that I feel very confident but also I don't temp cos hubby thinks it's too scientific and puts both of us under more pressure that we don't need. If I don't conceive in the next couple of months I think I'm going to do it.

Hi all,

Mrsmig - your lovely hubby and his Christmas gift had me in tears never mind you!! What a wonderful gift and a wonderful man you have!!

Loz - lol 8dpo is a bit early too but you never know, I just don't want you to feel the disappointment if it is -ve just because it is so early. Any 3dpo bfp must have something wrong with their chart and they ov'd earlier, no way do I believe that is accurate.

Fili - glad things are going along so well, yay for no cramps!!

Tara - sorry hun I don't see a line yet, like fili said it is maybe still too early yet.

Sarah - from what I rember my FF was in the 70 last month when I got my bfp - fingers crossed.

Hi Aunty - are you staying with relatives atm? Nothing beat going home to your own bed! Well apart from a BFP!!

Afm - I phoned the EPU. The receptionist lady seemed to remember me which was nice I think. I got the mw who I saw when I had my cyst scan, scary looking lady but she was the one who said I could phone epu direct next time I was pg. She was just giving me the standard 'carry on with folic acid and phone epo next time you are pg' I was like wtf? I explained what the other mw (the nicer one I had from my first mc) had said about getting blood tests so she then relented and booked me in, but not until end Jan as she said I have to wait 4-6 week after mc! This was much later than I was expecting. I wonder if I could still get my day 21 (7dpo) progesterone done this month? I'll just get one of the Dr's at work to take it for me.

Emotionally feel a bit better and I think I will wait (but ask me that again over the weekend when I am due to ov!). I spoke to OH, through tears after speaking to epu, about what to do re trying again. He said he will support whatever I want to do. I mentioned self admin asprin and progesterone but I don't think he really understood it all.

As for pelvic pains, I have had allsorts of those lately its getting annoying lol I think the cyst on my right ovary is causing some of it...but the worst pain I had was 2 dpo (christmas day no less) all day, intermmitent left O pain all day and night, sometimes quite sharp, enough to make me gasp twice. Then just a bit on boxing day, now just random twinges, mild lower back aches and leg pains. If it continues and I get AF I shall be heading to the doc wanting an explanation for these pains. I got some swelling too, right where my thigh meets my abdomen. Its not lymph nodes, the sweelings are bilateral, and long...honestly if I didn;t know better I would say its my ovaries sticking out. I googled it extensively last night and could find no help. Bodies are funny old things! The closest answer I could find was a possible bilateral inguinal hernia...but I think thats not only a mans problem, but extremely painful too...and mine don't hurt. I hope its a good sign, but its not something I have ever noticed before.

Loz - I think we are more aware than ever of our bodies but I too have been having constant pelvic ache and strange pain in the groin area/bikini line. It is bloody annoying and very distracting.

Also I am a bit annoyed at FF, it took my green pg lines off the last cycle and states that I had 20 day LP!! Like my pg never happened.

No Pink I'm at work, finish at 4 so the clock is taking forever to go round! I'm sorry about the epu, I know they must have guildlines to follow and they deal with mc everyday, but sometimes they just come across as a bit heartless don't they? :hugs: You've got to decide whatever is best for you, are you emotionally ready to start ttc again? Especially when no-one knows, I think it would be extra hard because you're not showing your grief to anyone.

Hubby just text me to see how I'm feeling, and I almost forgot why! I was dry heaving this morning (sorry - tmi!), and he instantly asked if it was morning sickness. Bless him, I tried to convince him it's far too early, but is it too early to be nauseous?:shrug:

Antelope, with my last pregnancy I felt nauseous quite early. AF was due on the tuesday and I started to feel sick on the Friday. Did a test but the line was so faint I could barely see it, didn't get a proper line till I tested again on the Tuesday. The sickness was unmistakeable though.
Pink, sorry you got a jobs worth midwife. I find a lot of the EPAU staff to be like that. The one who dealt with my last mc wasn't great, although when I pushed her she did make a big effort to get me in for an Eric. I told her that after having gone through the pain of a natural mc 6 months earlier I couldn't face it again, but she certainly wasn't willing to do anything else for me. I can't believe you have to wait til the end of january either. I think if I was in your shoes, even though waiting is the sensible thing, I would ntnp until then. I'm obviously not saying i think that's the right thing to do, just how I would feel. I really hope you (and me) have just had extraordinarily bad luck with our 2 losses and the next one will stick for us both.

Nearly home time Aunty! I really hope those signs are good, I am sure lots of other ladies had similar signs this early and got their bfp, fingers crossed!!

Mrsmig - that is my thinking exactly which is why I am finding it difficult not to be actively ttc. It could be the 2 mc's are unrelated cause wise and like you said just 'extraordinarily bad luck'. My lining may not have built up enough from the first mc and therefore the next one might be okay. Why does this have to be so hard and mess with our minds so much? I think I will ntnp and if we bd over the weekend, then what will be will be. So that means I won't be using my opks this month... maybe :)

Obviously haven't been using my cbfm, I wonder if that has totally confused it and I'll have to do another complete reset for next time? Anyone know? Emum?

Going back to what you said about FF Pink, did you put it in as a miscarriage? It's funny that it has ignored it.

Going back to what you said about FF Pink, did you put it in as a miscarriage? It's funny that it has ignored it.

Just went back in to put mc in the 'specific' section but it hasn't changed anything. Is there somewhere else to record that? Couldn't see anywhere else.

Glad you got some tests in pink and didn't get shooed away. Glad you're feeling better :hugs: it's lovely that your hubby will support your decisions :hugs: x x

Hi all,

Mrsmig - your lovely hubby and his Christmas gift had me in tears never mind you!! What a wonderful gift and a wonderful man you have!!

Loz - lol 8dpo is a bit early too but you never know, I just don't want you to feel the disappointment if it is -ve just because it is so early. Any 3dpo bfp must have something wrong with their chart and they ov'd earlier, no way do I believe that is accurate.

Fili - glad things are going along so well, yay for no cramps!!

Tara - sorry hun I don't see a line yet, like fili said it is maybe still too early yet.

Sarah - from what I rember my FF was in the 70 last month when I got my bfp - fingers crossed.

Hi Aunty - are you staying with relatives atm? Nothing beat going home to your own bed! Well apart from a BFP!!

Afm - I phoned the EPU. The receptionist lady seemed to remember me which was nice I think. I got the mw who I saw when I had my cyst scan, scary looking lady but she was the one who said I could phone epu direct next time I was pg. She was just giving me the standard 'carry on with folic acid and phone epo next time you are pg' I was like wtf? I explained what the other mw (the nicer one I had from my first mc) had said about getting blood tests so she then relented and booked me in, but not until end Jan as she said I have to wait 4-6 week after mc! This was much later than I was expecting. I wonder if I could still get my day 21 (7dpo) progesterone done this month? I'll just get one of the Dr's at work to take it for me.

Emotionally feel a bit better and I think I will wait (but ask me that again over the weekend when I am due to ov!). I spoke to OH, through tears after speaking to epu, about what to do re trying again. He said he will support whatever I want to do. I mentioned self admin asprin and progesterone but I don't think he really understood it all.

Hi fili. Just wondering when you got your tests done? How long after your mc did they do the blood tests? They never mentioned my OH being at the appointment but I assumed they would do his too as I thought the other mw (the nicer one) mentioned Chromosome testing.

Just went back in to put mc in the 'specific' section but it hasn't changed anything. Is there somewhere else to record that? Couldn't see anywhere else.

Pink, mine did the same as yours, just looks like a long luteal phase last month rather than specifically showing the pregnancy, despite marking each day of the mc with the specifics tick. So the only evidence is the +'ves in test line.

No I don't think so. I put it in there as I wanted to put my last few cycles into FF so it had a bit more history to go on. But it didn't seem to change anything.
Hi Fil! How are you feeling today?

Hi fili. Just wondering when you got your tests done? How long after your mc did they do the blood tests? They never mentioned my OH being at the appointment but I assumed they would do his too as I thought the other mw (the nicer one) mentioned Chromosome testing.

I got them done after my second miscarriage, it ended up being about 4 weeks after the first bleeding. Some of the docs I saw said this wasn't long enough and should have been six weeks but others said it was enough. By chromosome testing do you mean chromosome testing karyotypes of you and OH?

Thanks Chele and Mrsmig. Annoying that FF discounts it.

Fili - yes Karotyping, I am sure she mentioned that but this mw never went into specifics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->