Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

yey hope u catch the eggy :)

i really didnt want to test til i got past 4wks 5days (the day my last pg ended) well that was if af didnt show but couldnt hold out until then so i did 2day which obv was neg as im pretty sure now im 5dpo, but my longest cycle was 31 days before m/c so im guessing i should be due anytime from next wed-fri, i got a super faint line on a rapid response at 12dpo last time but i have a frer at the ready this time thanks 2 superdrug buy 1 get 1 free lol but really wana try and wait longer, im soooo hoping 2 fall preg before march as im not trying that month as ive already got 1 xmas baby and as much as i want another baby i dont fancy 2 in dec lol

I can see me falling in February and getting another November baby. Not that I will complain as my first loss would have been a November baby too.

my last preg would of been due beg of august, if i fell now would b due beg sept wen my ds starts nursery lol even if i had to give birth on the way there i have to be there 4 his 1st day lol well thats hoping i caught the egg, fingers crossed we all have our 2012 babies x

well ladies, maybe i am goin slightly crazy............................. anything this time! you can tell me to stop POAS anytime now! plllleeeeaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0056[1].jpg
    IMG_0056[1].jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 14
i really cant c anything hun sorry, can you c anything in person? i had a few tests on my last preg which were super faint i cd c them but everytime i took a photo they wouldnt show up x

Tara - I really want to say I can see something but I can't see anything on the picture. Like Hope says can you see something in RL? Sometimes they don't always come across well on photos. If you can you might be better to wait till Friday and check again. easier said than done I know.

ahhh noooo, i was really hopin that i wud get replys with 'yeah i can see a faint something there' ahwell! thanks for lookkin AGAIN!!! dont think i could hold out till friday but i suppose if that test is like that then if it is a bfp then its not gna cum up much draker by morning so the sensible thing to do would be to leave it till friday! i will try super hard!! i think i can see something but i also think i can see it in the picture too so when nobody on here can see it in the picture it gives me doubt of what im seeing in real life!

yes ts frer and usually 27-32ish but this is 2nd af after mc so maybe not that regular yet!! i would have thot if i was preg then i should be getting a positive by now! would it be silly to test in morning again??

If you can bear to I'd leave it another day. Do you feel sick or anything?

Hi Ladies :wave: Merry Christmas!!!

Sorry I've not been on here for a while we have been away and one thing and another over the Christmas period.

I have just had a tiny read back through but will read fully in a second - I have loads to catch up on!

Pink hunny, I am so so sorry this has happened to you again :hugs: My heart broke for you when I read your post. And the comment from your sister. I hope you are coping as well as can be under the circumstances :hugs: to you xxxxxxx

Fili, from what I can gather all is going perfectly well for you so far :happydance: did you say you have an early scan booked?

Tara - fxd for a BFP for you over the next couple of days :dust:

MrsMig - Our cycles are exactly the same!! I see on your chart you got your first pos opk yesterday....so did I!!! Fxd we both catch our eggs this time :)

Hi to everyone else I hope you are all ok and had a wonderful Christmas :wave:
And welcome to the newcomers, I'm so sorry you have found yourself having to post in this thread :hugs:

AFM - Got my first +opk yesterday and I couldn't believe it when I saw it! I have had a little pain this morning in my left side but not sure if its ov pain or not?! I've been really bad at temping over the past few days too with us being away with family and now I feel really annoyed with myself about it! Grrrr!

Yay Louby! I was wondering where you had got to, cycle buddy! Let's hope we both catch those eggys!

I sure hope we do MrsMig :dust: for us both :)
Hubby has had to pop to work this morning but told him I will have to jump him again later :haha:
Was awkward yesterday with our 3yr old coming in and out of our bedroom when we were trying to DTD haha! Have arranged for my sister to have him for an hour this afternoon :haha:

Oh no! Fortunately OH has been feeling quite amorous so we've hopefully given it a good shot, although I'm annoyed with myself for not temping and poas as well as I should have been. We had a couple of days just before ov where we didn't dtd as I was expecting it to happen on day 19 like last month.

I know what you mean with temping and poas. I have hardly temped at all the last few days and only poas as and when and by chance did yesterday and got the +.
Does the +opk mean that we definitely ov yesterday? Or could it be today or tomorrow?
Funny how different our cycles can be after mc. Is this your second cycle after mc? xx

I think it depends and that's why it's good around ov time to poas 3 times a day so you have a better chance of predicting the surge. Fil will be able to answer better I think but the way I understand it is the stick picks up on the surge of lutenizing hormone and I think you ov somewhere in the next 12-24 hours.
Yes this is my second full cycle, my miscarriage was on 18th October. I had the Eric on the 20th. I ttc again straight away and that was the first time i used opks but I didn't temp. Then last cycle I started temping. Do you have a cbfm?

Oh I see! I so wish I had temped and poas properly now!! No I don't have a cbfm - is that what you have used?
I cant look at it overlaid as I haven't upgraded to vip so wont let me. That's very bizarre that they are so alike though! Oh I soooo hope for us MrsMig! xx

No I don't have one either. They are expensive and I can't justify the cost really as I don't have a problem getting pregnant, it usually takes 3 or 4 months of trying. I'd like one though!

Just poas today and got an even fatter line, so looks like I've caught the surge in time. Dtd last night, this morning, the night before and will again tonight. I defy that egg to escape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->