Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi louby, I'm ok thanks for asking, so far I have only good signs no cramping, no bad dreams, sickness, sore bbs etc etc but I'm in no way confident at all!! I've never had a good scan and to save my sanity I'm not expecting one. Just trying to pretend it's all not happening... :ignore: But if it happens again, then I'll just get back on the ttc bandwagon! Hope not though.
Congratulations on your opk! It's exciting isn't it? Hope you catch the eggy!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies :wave: Merry Christmas!!!

Sorry I've not been on here for a while we have been away and one thing and another over the Christmas period.

I have just had a tiny read back through but will read fully in a second - I have loads to catch up on!

Pink hunny, I am so so sorry this has happened to you again :hugs: My heart broke for you when I read your post. And the comment from your sister. I hope you are coping as well as can be under the circumstances :hugs: to you xxxxxxx

Fili, from what I can gather all is going perfectly well for you so far :happydance: did you say you have an early scan booked?

Tara - fxd for a BFP for you over the next couple of days :dust:

MrsMig - Our cycles are exactly the same!! I see on your chart you got your first pos opk yesterday....so did I!!! Fxd we both catch our eggs this time :)

Hi to everyone else I hope you are all ok and had a wonderful Christmas :wave:
And welcome to the newcomers, I'm so sorry you have found yourself having to post in this thread :hugs:

AFM - Got my first +opk yesterday and I couldn't believe it when I saw it! I have had a little pain this morning in my left side but not sure if its ov pain or not?! I've been really bad at temping over the past few days too with us being away with family and now I feel really annoyed with myself about it! Grrrr!

Good morning (afternoon) Ladies!

I would like your opinions on this morning's temp...its down from the others since I O'd, but I have been taking my temps at almost the same time every morning for the past week. It doesn't appear to be an implantation dip because what I have seen of those they dip very low, mine just dipped .24 from the previous- but my temps were rising nicely til this morning. Any ideas?

Hi louby, I'm ok thanks for asking, so far I have only good signs no cramping, no bad dreams, sickness, sore bbs etc etc but I'm in no way confident at all!! I've never had a good scan and to save my sanity I'm not expecting one. Just trying to pretend it's all not happening... :ignore: But if it happens again, then I'll just get back on the ttc bandwagon! Hope not though.
[/QUOTE]

I have a good feeling about your scan. I understand that you need to save your sanity, so I'm going to be quietly exited about your scan on your behalf! :flower:

Thanks loz, oh I'm not good at temping, I never was, I think my chart is a bit of a joke tbh especially the first half of that cycle! I could never take them at the right time! X

It's not easy to see from your chart as its a bit of a muddle with all those erratic early temps. Have you compared it to other charts? It could be that AF is on her way but let's hope that's not the case. It's not a massive drop, if I remember rightly before AF last cycle mine plunged through the floor.

Didn't you temp one afternoon while out shopping?:winkwink:
Ickle and Emum are the temping experts. Hurry back you 2!

I have never had an early AF, so if its on its way it won't arrive for at least another week, unless somethings gone wrong- I will panic if I have an early AF, because that with all the other pains would point to a problem. Oh well, I shall see what my temp is tomorrow. Off to compare charts now just got distracted at the bakery talking anovulation and progesterone.

Ah right, I thought you had a shorter cycle.
Sure it's nothing to worry about hun it is only a tiny drop.

I hope I don't have a shorter cycle- didn't O til CD20, anything less than a 30 day cycle is just going to worry me. Can't believe I got to the age of 28 without knowing my normal cycle length!

Evening all!!! slightly down in the dumps 2day with this testing not goin my way!!!!
Loz i know very little to nothing about tempin so cant help u at all, sorry but lets hope it doesnt mean anything to bad!!
Fili - i have high hopes for u this cycle too, u are doin everything u can possibly do so i will also be very excited for u on ur behalf!:happydance:
Mrsmigg - yay for +opk! get dtd right away!! :thumbup: and good luck for catching that egg!!!
Hi louby - ur like me, MIA all over christmas! did u have a nice time?? also yay for u too on ur +opk!! :thumbup:

Hi everybody!!!! :wave:

AFM- well ill let the pic say it all............................... still THINK i see something but OH says def not!!!!!!!! :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0061[1].jpg
    IMG_0061[1].jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0060[1].jpg
    IMG_0060[1].jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0059[1].jpg
    IMG_0059[1].jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0057[1].jpg
    IMG_0057[1].jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi Ladies,

Fili - I am glad things are going well, no cramp, no nightmares. I am sure your scan will be perfect but I know it is difficult to get excited so as loz says, we'll be excited for you!

Mrsmig and Louby - yay for +ve opk yesterday, keeping fingers crossed you get the eggys.

loz - I don't think there is anything to worry about with regards your temp. Implantation dips do not necessarily have to fall below the line. I think everything is looking right on track!! Everything crossed!!

Tara - hope you are okay and managed to hold off testing today.

AFM - been busy buying things to do up the living room, the room looks a little bare at the moment but once I get stuck into painting it will look a bit better.

hi everyone
mrs miggins and Lozdi--hope you both get posstive pregnacy test very soon.
fili-i had not a good scan too.i am very scary to scan in each pregnacy.but i hope this time you will have a possitive story to post.
i wish all you my freinds 2012 will be yours.
G.L

Tara - missed your last post, I have looked but still can't see any line, really sorry hun.

Loz - I'm also 6 DPO and had a .24 deg drop today too, not below my cover line though, so hopefully just a normal fluctuation.

thanks pink! think im def goin mad! i swear i see SOMETHING especially in the 3rd pic! please tell me im goin mad and by now i should just exept the fact that this is not my month!!!!

Officially made it to CD30. No sign of AF and I have had NO cramping at all. Thought I felt some twinges this morning, but it was just a stomachache from my inflammatory bowel syndrome. Went to a sale this morning and got a new SUPER accurate thermometer for half price and a pack of 20 OPKs for $30!

Tara, do not be disheartened, I looked at your chart, you are only 9 dpo if you O'd on the second day of +opk, go on FF and do a chart search of pregnancy charts with late +hpt, and you won't feel so out just yet. This is why people say wait til AF as proof before thinking its not your month. One BFP I saw was at 20 dpo (extreme range of late hpt). I'm not into false hope, but I do love logic and logic says that until there is AF, pregnancy cannot be ruled out!

Chele lets hope that little dip we had was implantation, and that it didn't dip right down because it was warm in our beds and we had the radiators on all night! (I did lol)

I haven't had many pains today just a couple of twinges low down and mild backache.

Officially made it to CD30. No sign of AF and I have had NO cramping at all. Thought I felt some twinges this morning, but it was just a stomachache from my inflammatory bowel syndrome. Went to a sale this morning and got a new SUPER accurate thermometer for half price and a pack of 20 OPKs for $30!

Sarah your chart looks lovely, with a possible implantation dip and a fallback rise. This is just my newbie opinion, but I think it looks great!

Tara - computer about died when posting, as loz says you are still early yet so don't lose hope.

Sarah - why is there no line to todays temp? Maybe that is the start of your triphasic chart. Looking so good, getting excited for you!!!!! Are you going to test? I know you said you were going to wait, more willpower than I would have had!

Same here Pink! Its a beautiful chart for sure!

What happened with your computer? Is it a desktop or laptop? Crash or overheat? (Im also obsessed with computers as well as fertility lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->