Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Tara - computer about died when posting, as loz says you are still early yet so don't lose hope.

Sarah - why is there no line to todays temp? Maybe that is the start of your triphasic chart. Looking so good, getting excited for you!!!!! Are you going to test? I know you said you were going to wait, more willpower than I would have had!

There's no line to today's temp because I couldn't take my temperature orally like I usually do. I was so congested and slept with my mouth open all night and then I couldn't take my temperature orally because I couldn't hold my breath long enough for the thermometer to get a reading, so I took it somewhere else, but I couldn't figure out how to convert it to what an oral reading would be.

I'm going to wait to test until Sunday if AF hasn't shown up yet. Technically, it's due tomorrow, but this will be my first AF since my M/C, so I don't know when to expect it.

I just went VIP on FF :coolio: I treated myself to the 90 day one. Thats how long I will TTC as I am, if I'm not pg by then, I'm going to get some pre seed. My cm isn't great, only ever had EWCM twice since the MMC, and never any all the years I was on BC, which does mess with ones ability to create cm. I wish I had never taken them.

Officially made it to CD30. No sign of AF and I have had NO cramping at all. Thought I felt some twinges this morning, but it was just a stomachache from my inflammatory bowel syndrome. Went to a sale this morning and got a new SUPER accurate thermometer for half price and a pack of 20 OPKs for $30!

Sarah your chart looks lovely, with a possible implantation dip and a fallback rise. This is just my newbie opinion, but I think it looks great!

Thanks Lozdi! Here's hoping! I just dropped $70 on a 20 pack of First Response OPKs and a new AMAZING thermometer, so now I will be pregnant because I always buy stuff that I think I'll need and then don't end up needing it!

...I'm always congested in the first tri....I do believe it is the body being super sensitive and stuffing up your nose to keep germs away, I sneeze alot too without being ill lol

If you get AF this month, I will literally eat my hat. :munch:

...I'm alwats congested in the first tri....I do believe it is the body being super sensitive and stuffing up your nose to keep germs away, I sneeze alot too without being ill lol

If you get AF this month, I will literally eat my hat. :munch:

I've been sneezing like crazy for THREE days!!! It's driving me nuts! And they're huge, loud sneezes!

I really hope that my AF doesn't show up. I'm trying to prepare myself just in case! I don't want to build myself up and then set myself up for a huge letdown.

Hmm just got a message from FF giving me 30 free days VIP due to singing up for that 90 day jobby after clicking on one of you ladies' charts....so, one of you should get the same! Today I looked at Mrs Miggins, Sarah, Tara, and Chele's charts....who will it be????? I love FF and it seems it just keeps getting better lol

arrg just happened again after I wrote an epic. I think it is over heating.

Loz - I used pressed for the first time last month and it worked for me. Don't use the full recommended amount as your OH will be disappointed (no feeling!!) and he'll think you have some serious mucus problem. Dosage way over the top!!

Sarah - I know why you are waiting and I am gld you can do that. All the signs are looking so good though!!

Sarah-Anne, I don't know how you can wait til Sunday, can't you do a little sneaky test tomorrow and just tell us?! Your chart looks spot on!:thumbup: I so hope it's your month:hugs:

I got an extra few days when louby (I think) signed up. I signed for a year as it was only £17ish, but was swithering though thinking I won't need that long. I hope I don't!

arrg just happened again after I wrote an epic. I think it is over heating.

Loz - I used pressed for the first time last month and it worked for me. Don't use the full recommended amount as your OH will be disappointed (no feeling!!) and he'll think you have some serious mucus problem. Dosage way over the top!!

Sarah - I know why you are waiting and I am gld you can do that. All the signs are looking so good though!!

I hope so! :happydance:

When are you going to test? I don't know how you haven't already lol I started FMU testing at 5 dpo, its not that I expect a BFP that early, its just that if this is my month, I am curious to see how early I could get a BFP. I could never make it to 14 dpo before testing!

Sarah-Anne, I don't know how you can wait til Sunday, can't you do a little sneaky test tomorrow and just tell us?! Your chart looks spot on!:thumbup: I so hope it's your month:hugs:

Glad you siad what I was thinking, WAY more willpower than any of us would have I think!

Haha. I only have one HPT right now, so I want to save it until AF is late. I've never done an HPT before AF is late. I just can't put myself through doing it and getting disappointed over a BFN that might not be accurate.

Glad you siad what I was thinking, WAY more willpower than any of us would have I think!

:haha: I also can't believe loz has started poas already, that makes me want to do it too! Maybe I'll do an opk just to feed the urge :blush:

When are you going to test? I don't know how you haven't already lol I started FMU testing at 5 dpo, its not that I expect a BFP that early, its just that if this is my month, I am curious to see how early I could get a BFP. I could never make it to 14 dpo before testing!

I'm going to test Sunday morning if AF hasn't shown up by then. :?

Lolo, don;t worry I'm not crazy, just a bit scientific and particular, I only started this early so I can say for sure when it was visible, if I do get a BFP. Plus at 50p per test its not breaking the bank!

ok guys i just had quite a bit of EWCM, maybe it was a bit yellow/green in colour?????? it was when i wiped and it was stretchy! i would love to think this is a good sign but a couple of days before last AF, the first after mc, i had a clump of green snotty like ewcm when i wiped and then AF appeared! thought this time it wasnt as green???? can this be a good sign or can it also be a sign of AF????????

Sorry my dear, but thats one of those tricky symptoms that could be either :dohh:

ah thought it was that,because i have had it before af and before bfp! ahwell here hopin 2moro morning will bring me something new!!!!! :thumbup:

morning ladies,

Hope you are all well on New years eve eve.

Tara, the cm could be either, have you tested again today?

Loz - chart stalking but no temp in for today. Thankyou, I got 30 days extra on FF probably from you signing on. I now have 14 months I hope this isn't a sign!!

sarah - same for you - the suspense arghh..... :)

Mrsmig - hopefully you'll get your cross hairs tomorrow with those rises in temps. Have you tried inputting fake temp for sat to see what happens?

fili - how are you today? Can't wait to see your beautiful scan pics when you get them.

Hi chele, mohini and aunty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->