Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi Bluecathy. Just to reiterate what the other girls have said. Sorry you find yourself here but I hope we can help. Like Pink said, I have found the support here amazing.

Thanks for all your lovely messages everyone x x x x dodger I'm so so sorry you pregnancy ended in miscarriage too :hugs: :hugs: having that tiny bit of hope dashed is so so awful x x x x
I was discharged from the hospital and I'm back home now, so glad to be home. The consultant came to see me and he said with my hcg level being so high (37000) it's unlikely an ectopic and the donut mass thing is just the corpus luteum. It could be a blighted ovum but he won't diagnose a miscarriage until my sac has grown to 25mm, i is now 20mg. It does look like a blighted ovum but it's so strange my levels are that high with no baby to show for it. The consultant said he doesnt want to give me false hope but I just have to wait for a rescan in a week.

*hugs* I'm hoping that the next scan shows a happy healthy little bean that was just hiding. *hugs* Stay strong sweetie. :hugs:

You know what, disapointed is an understatement. The more I think about it the more annoyed I get. They shouldn't be scaring people they should be empathising and going out of their way NOT to scare people!

Amen.

Hello everyone.

Reading this thread has broke my heart and filled it today. The support you ladies offer is astounding. Crossing my fingers for you Fili. I really hope your little bean was just hiding and being a goober.

Still waiting here. No signs of AF yet, but I've had more twinge-like cramps, but they're very infrequent. Trying to remain optimistic. AF is technically due today, but since my last cycle ended with a miscarriage, I don't know what to expect. Everything else has seemed normal though.

Can't wait to test on Sunday! I just have to get through today and tomorrow with no AF. Trying not to be optimistic. I set myself up to see spotting every time I go to the bathroom.

it hasnt been a great day on baby and bump 2day!!! :hugs: for the girls that have had a bad bad day!!! i hope u are both back to urself in no time!!!

hi everybody!!!! hi newbies, :wave: welcome to the thread, it is a great one! sorry though that u have found urself here! hopefully ur stay wont be too long!

well cycle day 28 for me and no sign of af, doesnt feel like she is comin either! hopefully she stays AWAY and takes a hint! and of course i done another test this morning, still think i see a line ut scared to post incase u girls think im goin crazy!!! im startin to think im goin crazy and oh def thinks im goin crazy!!!! should i not be seein a bfp by now if i am???? startin to watch for symptoms now, so tired,sick and THINK my boobs may be gettin bigger but i have a new bra so maybe its just the bra lol :haha:

ok well i posted the pics on the prenancy test threads and i have one reply sayin she cant see anything so DEF think im goin MAD!! please tell me what to do, am i keepin my hopes up for nothing?????

Attachments

• IMG_0064[1].jpg
    IMG_0064[1].jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0079[1].jpg
    IMG_0079[1].jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 10
I don't know Tara its really hard to say. I can't see anything on those pics but it might just be the photo. How many dpo are you?

10/11dpo i think!????????????????????????????? just feeling sorry for myself cuz i really thought it wud happen this month, even now im convincin myself its still maybe early!!! but im frightened cuz with the mc pregnancy i didnt get a bfp till 2weeks after af was due as my hormone level was always so low and thats y i want a nice early definite 2nd line!!! dont think its gna happen this month!!!

If you are 10 or 11 dpo then I would definitely say you are early. Some ladies show early many don't. Give it another few days to a week! :)

Tara, just read FF's research on early testing, and they said that only 10% of their many pregnancy charts have a positive at 10dpo... Just food for thought, don't drive yourself too crazy or get too down due to testing too early.

tara -I have the same opinion as msmig and chele. I still can't see a line... Yet! Try to wait a few days more and test. I know its difficult. hugs

Fili - Thinking or you, hope you managed some sleep as that is the hardest part for me. Love and big hugs

Thanks pink, I am struggling today but I'm sure I'll get over it. Yeah sleepless nights are the worst. I have been reading a few stories or empty sacs turning into something but I doubt it with my history. I think I'll give it till 7 weeks and then if nothing there then get some of those miscarriage pills to speed things up! X x x

How is everyone today? Anyone doing anything more exciting than watching the Hootenanny tonight?
On Pinks advice I changed my setting on ff so it goes by my opks and it puts me as Oving on cd 17 rather than 15 which is more what I thought. I can't really rely on my temps this month due to temping erratically and rather too much festive cheer. I may change it back as it looks weird but it's good to have seen the comparison. The pregnancy monitor still only puts me at "good" though.

My AF was due yesterday, but she didn't show and there's still no sign of her this morning. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to test as I'm afraid AF will show up today. I haven't really had any real cramps though. I usually have cramps from the day before AF that are pretty constant. All I've gotten are some twinges here and there and they're very infrequent.

I don't know if I'm late because I'm pregnant or because this is my first cycle after my miscarriage. I'm not sure what to do or what's going on...

Sarah - your chart is looking positive... No big temp drop before expected AF, so if on top of that you're not experiencing your normal cramps, then even better. Bring on tomorrow and your test!

Good afternoon Ladies.I discovered the overlay feature on FF, now all I see when I blink/close my eyes is charts!

I had to change detection to OPK for a while too, but put it back as yes, it did look odd lol

Tara I'm sory your so agitated hun, I'll offer you some of my coolheadedness if you like I have been testing for 3 days all BFN (obviously at this point) and I'm just like ehhh, maybe in a few days lol but in my case if I get AF thats not so bad, because I am rather curious about my cycle length.

Fili- you staying strong my dear? :hugs: I'm hoping that your bean found the most awkward to view most tilted part of your uterus to hide in.

Sarah Anne I admire your strangth in this testing business!

Got my highest temp yet again today, a touch higher than yesterdays. I'm roasting though all the time, I have a theory that I have super high progesterone, which causes the heat, makes my boobs bigger (love that part) and may be why I never ever spot or bleed when I'm not meant to. When I get AF I'm always cold the first day of it. Had a dream last night that I was intending to test but accidentally pee'd all my FMU down the loo. :haha:

I acually don't know which is worse, the boring but after AF or the agonising 2ww.

I had two discarded temps from the past two days. I converted one because I didn't temp in the same place. Before I converted it though, if I didn't discard it, it changed my ovulation day from 16 to 27, so now I'm worried that AF is "late" because I ovulated late due to my miscarriage. Gonna go out this afternoon and get some HPTs.

Does anyone think that I actually ovulated on CD27? Can you look at my chart and see what you think? It's crazy that 0.1 degrees of difference can move my ovulation day 11 days forward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->