Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

That seems crazy to me Sarah! How were your cycles prior to the mc? My post mc cycles have all been fairly normal and I have always had a regular cycle. The only time I ever had any irregularities were when I stopped having the depo injection - it took over a year to get my periods back, after I had dd and I was breast feeding and I got put on the mini pill and that made me bleed for ages. Other than that I've always been like clockwork and my post mc cycles were pretty much the same. Did you have a d&c?

TMI Alert: Just felt my cervix and its in easy reach so low, much lower than before O, and its really firm. Can't quite tell if its open or closed but I am leaning towards closed. At this point it has no reason to be open. AF isn't due til after the 4th. Tempted to crack out the speculum, but I don't want to speculum in the 2ww.

Sarah I really don't think you O'd that late...its amazing what a slight change can make FF do! Your after O temps look just right for after O, theres nothing other than FF changing its mind to suggest that you O'd as late as CD27.

That seems crazy to me Sarah! How were your cycles prior to the mc? My post mc cycles have all been fairly normal and I have always had a regular cycle. The only time I ever had any irregularities were when I stopped having the depo injection - it took over a year to get my periods back, after I had dd and I was breast feeding and I got put on the mini pill and that made me bleed for ages. Other than that I've always been like clockwork and my post mc cycles were pretty much the same. Did you have a d&c?

I had a shot of depo once. I bled like a full on AF for 10 weeks solid! Never had a second jab after that horror!

I put about 12 stone on while I was on it and never felt like having sex once. I'd never go back on it.

Gah cervix confuses me...it now only feels half firm, half soft. I give up! It can keep its secrets I'm done with it! :haha:

That's what I was thinking! My cycles were 28 days for YEARS and then changed to 30 days back in July. They've been 30 days ever since. I had a natural miscarriage at 5.5 weeks. It was just like a regular period length-wise, but it was VERY heavy and I had SO many clots.

When I adjusted my temperature down 0.1 degrees, it doesn't change my ovulation date and since I temped in a different location that day, I'm assuming that reading is higher than my usual oral reading.

Hubby and I are off to get a HPT for tomorrow.

That's what I was thinking! My cycles were 28 days for YEARS and then changed to 30 days back in July. They've been 30 days ever since. I had a natural miscarriage at 5.5 weeks. It was just like a regular period length-wise, but it was VERY heavy and I had SO many clots.

When I adjusted my temperature down 0.1 degrees, it doesn't change my ovulation date and since I temped in a different location that day, I'm assuming that reading is higher than my usual oral reading.

Like the other ladies, I think you O'd when you think you did and not on cd27. I'm hoping hoping that the witch stays away and that you get your bfp!

I don't know where you temped but I can say confidently that vaginal temps run slightly higher than oral, even when you sleep with your mouth closed. My variations between the two when mouth has been closed is around .20/.30 deg higher temping vaginally than orally. At the end of my current cycle I'll be uploading my paper graph which has both temps on it, to demonstrate the difference.

Like the other ladies, I think you O'd when you think you did and not on cd27. I'm hoping hoping that the witch stays away and that you get your bfp!

Thanks Dodger! I don't think I did either! I couldn't believe when how much my chart changed when I chose not to discard ONE temperature. And that decreasing it by 0.1 degrees made it go back to the way it was!

I'm very excited to test tomorrow, but I'm also SUPER nervous. What if I miscarry again? I don't want to get too excited and set myself up for more disappointment.

I think the only thing you can do is think positively and give any little bean that might be there a warm and welcoming spot to dig in and make home for 9 months. After that it's out of your hands and we'll all just hope and pray for a sticky bean!

I'm hoping for that New Year BFP for you!

I think the only thing you can do is think positively and give any little bean that might be there a warm and welcoming spot to dig in and make home for 9 months. After that it's out of your hands and we'll all just hope and pray for a sticky bean!

I'm hoping for that New Year BFP for you!

Dodger is right, you do the best you can, and let nature sort the rest- I know having a MC robs us of the innocent enjoyment of early pregnancy, but you have to stay strong and take care of yourself.

Sarah, it's going to be fraught with nerves and nothing can change that. I read something on another thread that somebody had said "I am pregnant today, and for that I am grateful."
I am going to use that as my mantra when I am next pregnant. I know it's hard when you read so many sad stories on here, but recurrent miscarriages are uncommon and if you get a bfp I'm sure you will be fine. I agree with Loz about the temping as well.
And, if god forbid anything does go wrong, what you have already been through has made you stronger than you were before if you are anything like me. I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to the possibility of good news tomorrow.

I just typed out a very self-sorry moan about my year. Then I deleted it and decided simply on Best Foot Forward, Chin Up! Thats how I intend to enter 2012.

WHOSE WITH ME?!?! :bodyb::coolio:

I just typed out a very self-sorry moan about my year. Then I deleted it and decided simply on Best Foot Forward, Chin Up! Thats how I intend to enter 2012.

WHOSE WITH ME?!?! :bodyb::coolio:

Totally with you! I have been trying hard to push out those bad thoughts and think positively to start the New Year. :) :hugs:

Hi all,

Can't move properly after all the diy yesterday. I have found muscles I didn't know existed!!

Sarah - I read your previous post on the bus but couldn't reply. Having looked at your chart I agree I think you ov'd cd16 definitely not cd27!! I know how worrying it will be if you are pg again. We will never get that innocence back but it doesn't necessarily mean it will happen again. On here we all read the stories but obviously this site is skewed and does not reflect most peoples outcomes. It will be good for you the next time!! Can't wait to read your post tomorrow.

Dodger - how are you? Thinking of you with love and hugs.

Mrsmig - what plan have you for tonight? Nice and quite love in with your fiancé?

Loz - with you!! Chin up and into 2012 knowing it WILL be our year for all of us on here!!

Happy new year everyone! I hope we all get our 2012 babies! X x x

Hi Pink! Yes, a quiet night in with Mark, the children and Jools Holland! In the town where I live we have a massive Christmas tree in the centre, (it's just a small market town) and everyone piles out of the pubs just before midnight and meets at the tree. It's a lovely tradition but pubs are horrible on new year and since having Edie I haven't missed going out at all. We did get invited to a party at my friends house but my ex husband and his girlfriend will be there so I graciously declined!
What about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->