Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Mrsmig - quiet one too with Pete and Jools Holland. I did the whole, pub then town hall/tree thing many years ago. I totally forgot today was NY eve earlier!

I am just chillin' listening to Rumer atm. Pete's friend round for a while so they are playing football on PS3 so I am hiding upstairs!!

ok guys, heres 2days???? not looking good is it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0087[1].jpg
    IMG_0087[1].jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0081[1].jpg
    IMG_0081[1].jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 15
We aren't doing anything special, just going to let the kids stay up later than usual. At midnight I will have a quiet sigh of relief that its over, then I'll probably go into new years resolution and inspiration overdrive for a few days until I burn out and need a rest!

Sorry I'm not much help Tara, I know where lines are meant to be, so I halucinate them whenever I see a test lol I have to use a white light torch to view them just so my eyes don't trick me! I notice theres only a couple of temps on your chart- which makes it impossible for me to venture a opinion of probability. I do very much hope you get a nice BFP in the next couple of days! Was it you who had trouble temping due to disturbing your OH? My thermo has such a quiet beep it doesn't bother my OH- which is lucky because I would temp regardless! :haha:

Tara - sorry still don't see anything. I had to hold mine 1 inch from the light bulb initially to see anything. Maybe the next few days will bring something to start 2012 with a good note.

well tested today im only 8 or 9dpo i knew it was gona b neg so not to down about it but i still feel like screaming y cant u just show a line for gods sake at it lol, boobs still really sore and def feel more full than normal, and still getting metal taste in my mouth, if my bodys playing tricks im seriously going to take a disliking to it lol, atleast i should know by next fri, off out for a meal for my birthday with oh and my parents so i can either celebrate or just not celebrate lol

Happy new yr everyone, heres to our sticky beans of 2012!!!

I might not get on here later so just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. You ladies have been the most wonderfully supportive and caring people I know and I wouldn't have gotten through these last few months without you. Love to you all!

"May the dreams of your past be the reality of your furture" Here's to 2012 and everyone's 2012 babies!!:dust::dust::dust:

I might not get on here later so just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. You ladies have been the most wonderfully supportive and caring people I know and I wouldn't have gotten through these last few months without you. Love to you all!

"May the dreams of your past be the reality of your furture" Here's to 2012 and everyone's 2012 babies!!:dust::dust::dust:

I'll second that!

Happy New Year!!! :yipee::wohoo::friends:

And I third that!! Happy new year ladies I surely hope 2012 is all of our year - love to you all xxxxx

I MCed on Christmas eve/Christmas weekend. My dr says the only reason why he would ask me to wait for 1 cycle is to better determine due date..... Tonight we will ring in the new year trying again! ;)

I fourth the sentiments! Happy New Year to everyone and here's to everyone's 2012 BFPs!

Luv - sorry you've had to find yourself on this thread, but glad you were able to ring in the New Year with such hope!

Luvmy3, you have found the best support thread here, I don't know where I'd be without these girls :friends: did you mc naturally? Have you stopped bleeding already? Hope the new year was lucky for you :thumbup:

Ok SarahAnne, I'm sitting waiting not-so-patiently :brat: for you to get out of bed and :test: I'm wiling to bet £20 that you are so pregnant!

What did everyone do last night? Hubby made a lovely stew for tea, then we watched worlds strongest man, then inception, then went to bed and watched match of the day for about 5 minutes before falling asleep! Fab night!

Oooooooh, chele, how are you this morning? Getting the urge to test yet?

Oooooooh, chele, how are you this morning? Getting the urge to test yet?

Morning Auntylo - feeling good this morning, more to do with achievements on the weightloss front than the TTC front! :happydance:

I am so far resisting the urge to test, though I have a stock pile of tests upstairs. It's a combination of the fact that I am fully anticipating we didnt catch eggy this month - with the hubby being away a couple days before and at ovulation, and the fact that I know I got some false negatives for testing too early in November, when we did get pregnant. So ideally I will resist until at least this coming weekend - I'd love to wait until FF recommends on 18dpo, but not sure I'll be as strong as that!

18dpo?! No way! I'm testing already, a bit pointless I know cos I'm testing but expecting -ves but I'd like to know asap. Also hubby is urging me to test as he's so sure I'm pg!
Did you get tingly nips with your last pregnancy? I didn't, but I've felt like there's needles stabbing them, ouch! and they are really itchy!

Hey ladies! Hope everyone enjoyed bringing in the New Year. I just watched the ball drop on the TV with my hubby. Nothing exciting since I was looking forward to ending the year. Anyway, it's good to say I have finally had a positive OPK this morning, around 3 AM. Time for lots of BDing!

Oh and last month (actually in November) when I was pregnant, I had itchy and tender nipples. My nipples are never "off," so I knew something was up. Fx crossed! I can't wait to be in my TWW.

Morning ladies.

Luv - Sorry for yoru loss and finding yourself here. I hope your New Year loving brings the miracle you want.

Sarah - wake up!! I know it is probably still the middle of the night for you but TEST!!

Aunty - did you say you tested today? Can't advise re nipples/boobs as from my first pg my boobs have never been sore. So can't use them as any indicator anymore.

Chele, I admire you waiting till next week, and FF 18dpo is laughable isn't it!!

AFM - been a bit naughty. OH was all keen this morning so I let him have his way despite me knowing I might ov in the next day or so if cycle on track (or not as I haven't had any real ov type cramps yet). I have decided that what will be will be this month.

My graph is remarkably similar to last month, following the same sort of dips and rises.

Morning everyone! Happy new year!! Going to catch up with all the goings on later x x x

Hey Pinks. I was just observing your chart and you're right, this cycle is mimicking your last cycle. How do you feel about that, if you don't mind me asking?

Hello, fili! Hope you're doing great! Did you enjoy New Year's Eve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->