Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi lovebot, no not really! You probably don't know but I'm technically waiting to miscarry! I went for a scan the other day at it was an empty sac but my hormone levels are 37000! I have to have a rescan soon but I'm thinking blighted ovum and so are the docs I think. What about you? X

Hi pinkypoo, yes I tested this morning and got a bfn but was expecting it. Isn't it silly to test when you know it's too early?! Keeps me from going mad tho I s'pose! :blush: don't worry about what may or may not be, at the end of the day I can't remember how many women I've heard say it happened when they stopped thinking about it after so much heartache.

hi girls. i have a question?

I started spotting on the 28th turning into 2 days of med/heavy bleeding. I stopped bleeding yesterday but how do i know i'm 'done' so to speak. i don't want to have to go for a D&C...

we want to start trying asap... right after MC.

Hi pichi, now far along were you? You just have to make sure the bleeding has completely stopped as risk of infection is high. I would wait a little longer just to be sure x

i was just shy of 5 weeks so it was more likely to have been a chemical. i just have brown gunk (tmi sorry) now so i think the bleeding is done. i hope we can catch again quickly. i have heard that after a MC as horrible as it sounds but, you're slightly more fertile.

we fell pregnant with this one the 1st month TTC and with our daughter it was 2 months so lets hope for light at the end of the tunnel

Oh yes you will get pregnant again quickly then if that's your usual pattern. If it was a chemical and the spotting has stopped for one more day then I would say you're good to go!

thanks hun :) my temp is still high and above my coverline but i'm guessing my temps will be a bit all over the place so just going to have to bd as much as poss :haha:

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!!!!!! :flower:

hope everybody is well 2day! fili i hope ur keepin ur chin up!!!
i posted pics of my tests onto another thread on pregnancy tests and a girl has tweaked it and u can def see a line but im still unsure, i want all my besties to agree with me!!:wacko:

2Days test...............................

Attachments

• IMG_0088[1].jpg
    IMG_0088[1].jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0090[1].jpg
    IMG_0090[1].jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
Hey, filip. I am so sorry! It keeps slipping my mind that you are still miscarrying, while most of us have already went through that. I'm sorry! :( I'm glad you seem pretty positive though. Are your doctors pretty certain that you are in fact miscarrying?

I can't say I did NOT enjoy New Year's Eve lol. I didn't do a damn thing. Just watched the ball drop with my hubby.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!!!!!! :flower:

hope everybody is well 2day! fili i hope ur keepin ur chin up!!!
i posted pics of my tests onto another thread on pregnancy tests and a girl has tweaked it and u can def see a line but im still unsure, i want all my besties to agree with me!!:wacko:

2Days test...............................

Happy New Year's, Tara!

I'm staring at your tests and maybe because I've been up for forever, I really don't see any second lines. I'm sorry. :(

heres the link to the tweaked pictures, there on page 3! i think im setting myself up for a fall!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/838591-can-anybody-see-anything-3.html

I *think* I can see a line on the original pic, and I can see the tweaked line!
Cautious congratulations to you! Are you going to keep testing? How many dpo are you now? xx

Okay so I took a gander at the other thread and it's so strange, I do see the line when the picture is inverted. It's thin too. But I can't see anything else when the photos aren't messed with. I may be the worst person to ask right now because I seriously have yet to go to sleep. Lol.

Okay wait wait. I was looking at the pictures you provided us with today. But I do see a faint line, even in the picture that isn't inverted, in the first set you uploaded in that thread. So congrats!! Keep us informed! I'm so excited for you!

yay!! thank god someone can see it!!!! i think im 13dpo ish, i didnt temp so cant put it down to a day! although im worried that its the indent line, does the indent line come up like that when the pic is tweaked?? and SURELY, at 13dpo the line should be ALOT darker?????? and gettin darker over the past few days anyway and i dont thin it is! sometimes i see it, sometimes not!! im goin INSANE!!!!!!

Tara, what kind of tests did you use again?

I'm reading where FRER has white indents whether you pee on the stick or not. I'm hoping it's not an indent, and no, the test line does not necessarily have to be darker at 13 dpo. It depends on the amount of hCG in your system. You're worrying yourself already!

I'm trying to remember what was said about seeing indents in inverted pictures. Hmmm. Definitely test tomorrow morning to see if the line is getting darker. If it's been a few days and that line has stayed the same, then I think it'll be safe to say that the line was an indent.

It was Frer i used! i thought that by now if i was goin to get a bfp it would have been a clear obvious one! i keep looking at the tweaked pics and the ine in that pic is pink so thats whats makin me think its not the indent! ah i cant cope with waiting, i would like to know right now! lol! thanks for lookin for me! this day is gna go super slow, waiting for 2moro to come to test again!! oh no i cant test 2moro with fmu cuz i have no tests!!! boooooooo!!!! maybe if i just hold my pee for 4hours????? and do it in the afternoon?

Just pee in a cup and you can do it later :happydance:
I think I know what you mean about the inverted pics, I'm pretty sure they don't show any colour unless there is colour in the line start with, which you don't get with an indent or evap.
What sensitivity is the frer? If you think about it like this: hcg levels usually double every ~2 days, so if you implant on say, 6dpo, you might be at 1 on 7dpo, then 2 at 9dpo, then 4 at 11dpo, then 8 at 13dpo and so on, you can see it's still really early but the next few days will have your levels starting to rise quickly and will make more of a difference to test lines. Was af due yet?

Tara- I'm really not sure! I hope so!
Fili and Pink - hope you two are both holding up ok.
Sarah - are you up yet? Test!!!!
Happy new year everyone else!
Afm - think I may need to discard today's temp!:haha:

Hey, filip. I am so sorry! It keeps slipping my mind that you are still miscarrying, while most of us have already went through that. I'm sorry! :( I'm glad you seem pretty positive though. Are your doctors pretty certain that you are in fact miscarrying?

I can't say I did NOT enjoy New Year's Eve lol. I didn't do a damn thing. Just watched the ball drop with my hubby.

We didn't do anything either, I couldn't face it, i was actually asleep by 11.30! Since I've been on this thread I've been through a miscarriage, ttc got pregnant after that mc and now miscarrying again! Oh the joy! There's a thread of hope but no baby at 6.4 doesn't sound too promising to me!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->