Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Tara - I think I can see the line on the indented pictures but still can't see anthing on the original pictures. Have you wiped out the shop of FRER? :) Lets hope the line appears more strongly tomorrow xx

not 100% about AF duedate since mc, so wouldnt want to go by that, but normally, it would have been due yesterday! i really dont have high hopes, im wishin and wantin and pleadin but i dont think it will happen! so it is still early????????? or is that me just tryn to convince myself???? pee in a cup, i NEVER would have thought of doin that lol :dohh:

Hi fili - I was in bed by 12.10, I would have gone to bed earlier but felt I had to say HNY to my family. Hope you are doing okay, :hugs:

Mrsmig - haha definately discard to day temp. That made me lol when I went to look!! Although you never know, a very early implantaiton dip yesterday?

pactically pink! lol! they better get stocked up 2moro for me arriving! whats ur views on the indents and inverted pics?

Just catching up after a few days away from the thread.

Really sorry and shocked to read your news Fili. I had been keeping everything crossed for you. You are being very brave about the whole thing.

AFM I am nursing a hangover today after a NYE party last night. We took all the kids, even the 2 year old, and everyone was up to see in midnight, but sadly OH was the designated driver last night hence I feel rough this morning! I was due to ovulate last night I thought, but only got my first peak and a positive OPK this morning, so everything has obviously been delayed a few days. We had quite a stressful week last week visiting my parents so that may well be why. Hope my hangover clears up in time to BD tonight and tomorrow though, as I was sound asleep by the time OH came to bed last night.

well im either 9/10 dpo 2day did another frer b4 and up popped a white line within the time limit very very very faint but can obv only b an evap or the indent im guessing, anyone else ever had a white line on a frer b4?

Emum, good to see you back again. Hope you have had a good Christmas and new year.
Pink, I hope you are right!
Hope, sorry I don't know, I have never seen a white line on an frer before.
I feel so tubby after the Christmas period. If I didn't manage to catch the egg this month I think I will go back to slimming world.

If you can see the white line in the light then its an evap im afraid

heres the link to the tweaked pictures, there on page 3! i think im setting myself up for a fall!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/838591-can-anybody-see-anything-3.html

I can see the line in the tweaked pictures, but not the originals. Congrats! :happydance:

I don't know anything about indent lines though. Sorry!!!:wacko:

Okay ladies. I pretty much counted myself out this morning because I had AF-like cramps last night and this morning. Went to the bathroom, still found NO pink spotting (which I have been expecting for days), then I took a test.

What do you think? :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20120101-00246.jpg
    IMG-20120101-00246.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-20120101-00250.jpg
    IMG-20120101-00250.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 13
I noticed on your chart :) congrats! I hope i get another bfp quick (fx'd)

hi everyone
wish you all a very happy new year.i wish new year brings us a new hope,joy and happiness.God bless you all
love you all

wow sarah!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :happydance: H&H 9months to u!!! thats what my bloody tests should be lookin like!!!!!:dohh:

Thanks everyone!!!! I'm SO excited and nervous and happy and every emotion in the universe!!

Woohooo Sarah! What a gorgeous dark line! Congratulations hunni, happy and healthy 9 months to you:happydance:

Okay ladies. I pretty much counted myself out this morning because I had AF-like cramps last night and this morning. Went to the bathroom, still found NO pink spotting (which I have been expecting for days), then I took a test.

What do you think? :happydance:

congrats Sarah and its a great begning of new year for you.happy new year.

Brilliant news Sarah!!! What a fantastic new year's present!! Hurray! Now remember this pregnancy is more than likely going to be perfect! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->