Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

aw congratulations glowstar thats fantastic news. Aw i hope thats how it happens for us, last time i fell pregnant 4days after having my coil removed that had been in for 3years. It really lifts my heart to hear im not alone in what ive experienced and all the emotions and thoughts that follow.:flower:. I thank everyone on here for sharing their stories and their support:hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies...although I know no one ever wants to find themselves here...so sorry for your losses :hugs: Great group of ladies here....we can talk about bonking.....discharge and allsorts :wacko::haha:

Well drum roll ladies...the results are in.......

1st Beta @ 13dpo - 228
2nd Beta @n 15dpo - 616!!

Gives me a doubling time of 32.78 hours!!! stick beanie...please stick [-o<[-o<

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for keeping me sane!!!

Fantastic results hun. Huge congratulations. :wohoo:

https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/fiesta.gif

I was told I had a MMC today. I am having a D&C tomorrow morning and then we are going to start TTC right after the bleeding stops. I'm just so heartbroken right now I can't believe I lost my baby..... Even if I do get pregnant again soon it wont be this baby... and I feel so guilty about wanting a baby... any baby... that I am just willing to go get pregnant right away... like I am not respecting this baby that isn't even outside of me yet... and here I am... doing it anyway...

hi sweetjennie am so sorry for your loss:hugs: i know we all on here know exactly how you are feeling, all i can say is that it does get better step by step day by day you will find the strength to deal with your hurt. Remember its
ok to feel so lost and upset cry all u need to, your world has been turned upside down so u need time to deal with that. All i can say is let yourself get through 2moro and do alot of talking with ur partner share in ur sadness 2gether and if u both still feel as strong to ttc straight away then know that its ok. I also feel scared and like i dont want to replace the baby we lost but i know getting pregnant again is what we both want and feel it will help us heal. As long as u both feel its right and ur both ready then that cant be wrong or bad.:hugs:

I was told I had a MMC today. I am having a D&C tomorrow morning and then we are going to start TTC right after the bleeding stops. I'm just so heartbroken right now I can't believe I lost my baby..... Even if I do get pregnant again soon it wont be this baby... and I feel so guilty about wanting a baby... any baby... that I am just willing to go get pregnant right away... like I am not respecting this baby that isn't even outside of me yet... and here I am... doing it anyway...

Heavyheart said it very well.
I'm so sorry for your loss and really hope you get your forever baby soon :hugs:

Welcome new ladies and so sorry for your losses. Ttc straight away has given me and and a lot of the other ladies something to focus on.

Afm. Temp back up this morning big stark white hpt which is what I expected. Going to leave it a few more days.

Aww Hun I am so sorry for your loss. Take one day at a time. You will always remember this baby Hun so you will in no way disrespect it.
:hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies. I wish none of us had to be here but I'm so glad to have the support of people that understand :)

Glow - those beta's look good! Hopefully this is a sticky baby for you :)

Debzie - 7DPO is very early to get a BFP even if you are pregnant. I've read that it takes at least 2 or 3 days after implantation to get a positive so hopefully it's just round the corner. Keep positive hun!

AFM - DH is away now, so hopefully we got in enough BDing and that I O'd yesterday. My temp's up but not that high yet.

I was showing him my chart this morning and he asking what BD stood for - he had a giggle when I told him it was Baby Dancing :)

Heavy heart...sorry for your loss :cry::hugs:

Ickle - had a look at your chart...plenty of BD'ing but need a few more temps....keeping everything crossed for you even my legs as my OH is getting NONE now :haha:

glowstar really hope this lil one sticks keeping everything crossed for you
To the new ladies, so sorry to see you here, but this thread has been a fantastic support place, with kind words and advice waiting, I just hope we are not all here for too long

Just wanted to say thanks for advice ladies, pain seems to have stopped now I'll keep an eye on it but hopefully it's coming to an end, no spotting yet either! OPK was still negative, now CD20... sigh.

Heavyheart and Sweetjennie - welcome and I am so sorry for your losses :hugs: Hoping it's not too long till you get a BFP.

I know that today was too early to test was still thinking I had left over hcg from my mmc least now I have another bfn a nfp will be real if you know what I mean. I have never got a + before 14 dpo anyway.

ohhh haven't been on much recently sorry... still getting loads of negative OPKs :( don't feel like I have ovulated either. to top it all off I can't find my thermometer!! aggg x

Damn that thermo fairy!!! Just try and be every other day, should keep you covered xxx

HI ladies am looking for some advice really

I miscarried my angel on 2/6/11 and so want to get back in to the swing of things. We're currently NTNP. I'm just so scared of it happening again. When I held my angel although I was only 12 weeks along my baby seemed so perfect and my world fell apart in a split second.

HOw have you over come your fears? X

I miscarried my angel on 2/6/11 and so want to get back in to the swing of things. We're currently NTNP. I'm just so scared of it happening again. When I held my angel although I was only 12 weeks along my baby seemed so perfect and my world fell apart in a split second.

So sorry to hear of your loss :(
for me personally I have not over come my fears, the thought of it happening again petrifies me, but nothing can change what has happened, so I am taking the pain, the experience and the emotions, and using them to help me through the NTNP, I will never forget my angel, but things go forward, life has to go on, its the only way I get by
this thread has been amazing, though I can be more of a lurker, you can always find a ear here to listen, a voice to offer support and a hug when needed
xx

Thank you really appreciate your reply and honesty. It's nice to have some one be honest and not just say its ok or it'll be alright. I really hope everything goes well for all u ladies and everyone will have there own bundle of joy. X x

Hi Em

Im so sorry for you loss. You'll find BnB is full of honesty, its the only place we can really say how we feel and talk about all sorts of things that you wouldnt normally share with your best friends let alone strangers!!

I agree with Tinker, its very scary, especially when we dont know what caused the mc that we had, but we have to be strong ... time heals, as well as getting back to TTC, we all on here seem to have found that once we get back in the swing of it some of the excitement at becoming pregnant comes back. Be positive chick, I found that once i started to be positive about things good things started to happen!!

Good luck xxx

ohhh haven't been on much recently sorry... still getting loads of negative OPKs :( don't feel like I have ovulated either. to top it all off I can't find my thermometer!! aggg x

Me too! Cd21 and still negatives, have a bit of EWCM but had that a few days ago too and nothing... come on egg!

em I am sorry for your loss :hugs: it is a very scary time wondering if it will happen again I know, we just have to hope, good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->