Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I need to make an appointment to have a blood test done and I'm nervous. My doctor told me that I didn't have to wait a month, but that he usually tells people that they should. I'll just tell him the truth though. We weren't really even trying this month. I had no idea if I would even ovulate and I didn't feel like BD-ing much for the first few weeks after the miscarriage. Can't believe we caught that egg right away!

I won't be able to be calm until I see a healthy heart beat on that monitor!

Brilliant news Sarah!!! What a fantastic new year's present!! Hurray! Now remember this pregnancy is more than likely going to be perfect! X x x

Thanks Fili! I sure hope so. I'm trying not to get too excited, but I'm already dreaming of everything I want to do (bad habit - I know!).

It's impossible not to Sarah, we all do it. And what Fili said is so right, this is highly likely to be perfect for you.

Fingers crossed for a very sticky bean! How ling after did U ov just out of interest

Fingers crossed for a very sticky bean! How ling after did U ov just out of interest

FF puts me as ovulating 16 days after the full miscarriage started and 17 days after the spotting started.

Congratulations Sarah!! Super New Year's news for you guys. I'm sure it's all a bit overwhelming on all the emotions, just keep taking it one day at a time until that scan. When are you likely to have it?

Congratulations Sarah!! Super New Year's news for you guys. I'm sure it's all a bit overwhelming on all the emotions, just keep taking it one day at a time until that scan. When are you likely to have it?

Thanks Chele! I was so excited when I saw the two pink lines. They were there and faint within seconds, but got SO much darker by the time the 3 minute wait was done.

My doctor is away until the 5th, so I can't even have blood work until then. Likely I'll have blood work on Thursday or Friday, then blood work again the week after. My doctor scheduled my sister's first scan for 8 weeks, so I probably have about 3.5 weeks to go.

Thanks Chele! I was so excited when I saw the two pink lines. They were there and faint within seconds, but got SO much darker by the time the 3 minute wait was done.

My doctor is away until the 5th, so I can't even have blood work until then. Likely I'll have blood work on Thursday or Friday, then blood work again the week after. My doctor scheduled my sister's first scan for 8 weeks, so I probably have about 3.5 weeks to go.

8 weeks isn't so bad... I know it'll still feel like an eternity! Whenever we get pregnant again, I think I'll be on a normal pregnancy schedule as my mc was pretty early and my first, and here the first scan isn't normally done until 12 weeks. I thought the wait was excruciating the first time... I know it'll be dreadful next time.

Welcome to new ladies- I'm sorry you have to be here, but you'll find a lot of support!

Sarah...I knew it!!!! Congratulations my dear- I know we can't tell you not to worry, but I'm sure this one will be perfect!

Ladies I have had a bad bad start to this year....woke up to find I have a nasty tummy bug :cry: I knew something was up when I woke up and had to mad dash to throw up. I simply don't throw up for no reason lol and its not pregnancy- that throwing up never starts til about week 8. I feel wretched. Didn't even drink last night so its not a hangover. Tummy is sore and I'm hungry but daren't eat. I still say this year will be better than the last!

My temp is lower today even though I felt just as hot as yesterday. Weird tummy bug, dropping my temps instead of raising them lol

Sarah, con-freakin-gratulations! Wow! You are seriously my inspiration right now! I am praying I will follow in those very blessed footsteps of yours! I was staring so hard at your chart just now, and I was wondering, when the heck did you BD? I was also looking for your OPKs results, but I saw that you said you got a positive OPK at around 16 days after your first real bleed.

I know what you mean about your doctor. If I get pregnant right after the ectopic, I am planning on telling the truth to my doctor. That I was baby dancing during all the right times to catch that egg! lol Nah, I'll just slip him a white lie and tell him I wasn't actively trying, nor preventing. Good luck!!

Hey ladies, since I have never had a positive OPK before, I was wondering when do I BD? We did the deed last night before I saw the positive early this morning. Planning on some more today and then tomorrow. Do y'all think that'll be enough?

Yay Sarah!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: No doubt about those lines!!

Fantastic news. I hope you are the start of everyone getting their bfp's this year!! So pleased for you!!

How are you today Pink? Have you had any more thoughts on your skiing trip and your next cycle?

Lovebot, I would say that should cover it! Try to bd at least once a day once your surge is detected for a good 2 or 3 days would be my advice.

Hi ladies and a very happy new year.

Congratulations Sarah so pleased for you hun.

Well mrs mig - I said this morning I was a bit naughty as oh was getting a bit frisky so I let him, depsite the fact I may ov within 2 days. I can't imagine anything will come off it but if it does then so be it, if not I'll carry on with the blood tests. We are still planning to go away on the 14th (my birthday) but I've realised what ever wil be will be. I am due AF about then but if not I'll have to be extra careful on the slope but like I said I don't think the latter option will be necessary.

Lovebot, I agree with mrmig, you ov 12-24 hrs after +ve so what you have planned sound perfect and all days covered.

Hi
Debzie - hope you had a nice Christmas and Happy New Year.

Oh sorry I must have missed your post this morning! I don't blame you I would do exactly the same. After the year we have had the thought of preventing a pregnancy seems so hard doesn't it?

Oh sorry I must have missed your post this morning! I don't blame you I would do exactly the same. After the year we have had the thought of preventing a pregnancy seems so hard doesn't it?

Yep that has been the most difficult bit, making the decision NOT to try. I think I have accepted that fact now (despite this morning but I don't class that the same as I wasn't actively ttc iykwim!!). I'll be taking by cbfm away with me to get started on the next month though, not sure I could wait any longer.

Had a really good xmas thanks despite being at work still got to watch dd open her oressies and do dinner with the family. Last night was a quiet one had a few drinks.

I think it was a quiet night all round yesterday!!

Loz - poor you I just read your post. I hope you feel better soon, there is nothing worse than dodgy tummy especially when you have not even had a good night out previous to show for it. Try to drink some energy drinks if you can especially if you are not eating. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->