Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Well mrs mig - I said this morning I was a bit naughty as oh was getting a bit frisky so I let him, depsite the fact I may ov within 2 days. I can't imagine anything will come off it but if it does then so be it, if not I'll carry on with the blood tests. We are still planning to go away on the 14th (my birthday) but I've realised what ever wil be will be. I am due AF about then but if not I'll have to be extra careful on the slope but like I said I don't think the latter option will be necessary.

I think the holiday will do you good, and maybe help take your mind off things.

I still feel mega ill. I think I'm out too, just got a feeling AF is going to show up in a couple days. Going to turn off the comp and curl up and feel sorry for myself in between running to the bathroom. :dohh:

Sorry to hear you are feeling crap Loz. I hope you feel better soon and that AF has no intention of showing her haggy face.

yey sarah congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

loz - sorry your not feeling to good hope you feel better soon and hoping the witch stays away

i had a bit of a panic earlier had cramp a bit like af and thought oh no here she comes but so far so gd she hasnt (yet) lol

Sarah, con-freakin-gratulations! Wow! You are seriously my inspiration right now! I am praying I will follow in those very blessed footsteps of yours! I was staring so hard at your chart just now, and I was wondering, when the heck did you BD? I was also looking for your OPKs results, but I saw that you said you got a positive OPK at around 16 days after your first real bleed.

I know what you mean about your doctor. If I get pregnant right after the ectopic, I am planning on telling the truth to my doctor. That I was baby dancing during all the right times to catch that egg! lol Nah, I'll just slip him a white lie and tell him I wasn't actively trying, nor preventing. Good luck!!

Hey ladies, since I have never had a positive OPK before, I was wondering when do I BD? We did the deed last night before I saw the positive early this morning. Planning on some more today and then tomorrow. Do y'all think that'll be enough?

Thanks lovebot! Oddly enough, we only BD'd twice around the time I ovulated because I didn't know if I was even going to ovulate and I didn't use OPKs this month. We BD'd the day before I ovulated and 3 days before I ovulated.

Yay Sarah!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: No doubt about those lines!!

Fantastic news. I hope you are the start of everyone getting their bfp's this year!! So pleased for you!!

Thanks Pink! I hope that EVERYONE on here gets their BFPs and we can start a Bump Buddies Group!! :happydance:

yey sarah congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

loz - sorry your not feeling to good hope you feel better soon and hoping the witch stays away

i had a bit of a panic earlier had cramp a bit like af and thought oh no here she comes but so far so gd she hasnt (yet) lol

Thanks Hope!

I had cramps the past few days and thought that my AF was totally on her way. I keep getting creamy CM and thinking that I'm starting my AF and that my BFP was a fluke, so I keep going to the bathroom and, of course, there's nothing. Hopefully you get your BFP soon too!

Feeling slightly better now sleep did some good and the throwing up seems over...phew. I'm still convinced I'm out though lol we shall see if my instinct was correct in a couple of days.

Sarah, with all three of my pregnancies, including the 2 perfect healthy ones that resulted in my boys started with me thinking AF was about to begin- the cramps were pretty identical!

Haha, for statistical reasons I have been testing since 5 dpo- I test again one more time on 10 dpo, then I leave it. Its because if I was to get an early BFP, theres no way of knowing unless I test early. Once I hit 10 dpo thats not so early so I'll stop bothering then and just see how it goes. My logic is sound to me, but I may sound insane to you Ladies!

bleh, i thought i'd finished bleeding but no, it's back again >_< i just want this over with so we can TTC again :(

I really do think I missed the eggy- my temps dip every 2-3 days, it just doesn't feel like I caught it. I don't mind this time I want to see my cycle length, but if I don't get a BFP next month I will be annoyed as all heck :haha:

you have a nice dip at 6dpo though... you never know. last cycle i didn't feel confident of a bfp at all and i got one - ok it was only for a few weeks but still...

bleh, i thought i'd finished bleeding but no, it's back again >_< i just want this over with so we can TTC again :(

Hi Pichi, and I'm sorry hun...its horrible isn't it. You have to stay brave and strong and get through this, how far along were you?

you have a nice dip at 6dpo though... you never know. last cycle i didn't feel confident of a bfp at all and i got one - ok it was only for a few weeks but still...

When you say it it does look like a possible implantation dip. I'm trying not to hope so! Been ill today, woke up that way and temp was down...wonder what tomorrow's temp will bring.

i was 4w 5d when i first started bleeding. i'd known since 12dpo i was pregnant so i knew for a week... i hope we fall quick and it's a very sticky bean. i mentioned this before but i didn't ever imagine having a miscarriage. i just "didn't think it would happen to me"

i had a dip at 3dpo then at 7dpo last month ;) FX'd for you :)

Its no less devastating no matter how far along you were, but with such an early one you shouldn't bleed for too long, you will be back TTC before you know it! Are they monitoring your HCG?

I know the feeling Pichi. I never did either. I had such a lovely pregnancy with my daughter I thought I would be able to pop out as many as I wanted.
And Loz I wouldn't be so sure you're out. Your chart looks good. Have you overlaid it on Sarah's to see how it compares?

I've not taken another test but will test soon to see if im back to 0. My temp is still rather high

I know the feeling Pichi. I never did either. I had such a lovely pregnancy with my daughter I thought I would be able to pop out as many as I wanted.
And Loz I wouldn't be so sure you're out. Your chart looks good. Have you overlaid it on Sarah's to see how it compares?

Yes same here especially after 2 very normal healthy ones. Theres a time that really sticks in my head about my last pg- I nipped to the shop with no underwear on, and was strolling along amused by this thinking I'll be fine no AF to worry about and I wouldnt miscarry no way not after 2 healthy ones. I already had at that point, it just hadn't come away. I look back in relief that it hadn't chosen that particular moment to happen. I haven't overlaid it on Sarah's just because it looks so different, but I did overlay it on a few that looked similar on FF- very close overlay with one pg chart in particular but there are so many charts I'm sure it would overlay well on non pg charts too! I think I run naturally hot after ovulation, but I have been good at temping this last week and those fluctuations are not due to temping habits. At 9pdo, I'm bound to find out soon.

I'm scared of a BFP if I'm honest. Such a big gap between baby stopping and finding out last time that I am going to be a over analytic nightmare and a bundle of nerves next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->