Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hey Dodger, we live North of Amsterdam, though neither of us are Dutch either! The hubby is English and I'm a US/UK dual citizen. We do love living here though, slowly getting to grips with speaking the lingo!

Cool! I'm pretty sure that at some point after DH gets his dual US/Dutch citizenship that we'll be moving to the Netherlands. It is gorgeous there and reminds me so much of small town living - well ok the area he lives in does at least. :p I get those cottage with a white picket fence feelings there. I have to work on my Dutch though as pretty much my best phrases are "I love you" and "I speak a little Dutch" and the rest of my Dutch is... pretty eh. lol How long have you been living there?

Hi Mrs M

I'm feeling really rotten today too, and think in fact I have flu and not a hangover at all. I didnt have that much to drink on NYE - about 4 glasses of wine over the whole evening with food, so although more than I'd normally have not enough to make me feel awful for 48 hours!

I got my first peak on CBFM yesterday and first positive OPK so think I am probably ovulating today so not quite in 2ww yet. We had a stressful time in Ireland visiting my parents so I think that delayed ovulation by a couple of days as I was predicting to ovulate on NYE.

Back off to bed now!

Awww! Sorry to hear that you are still feeling so poorly. I hope you get over whatever it is very soon! YAY for ovulation though! Hope you are getting some bding in to catch that eggie. :hugs:

Oh bad times! Hope you feel well enough to get some bding in to catch that eggy! I've got either the remnants of the last cold or the start of a new one bubbling under but they all seem to blend into one. Oh and I had super vivid weird dreams last night, don't know if that's an AF thing or something to get excited about? Trying not to get my hopes up this month anyway.

I hope those super vivid dreams are a sign!!

Hello Ladies...I slept late today, had to recover from the draining 6 ish hour stomach bug I had. I swear if I wasn't on multivits it would have taken me down for longer.

Theres alot of posts again I'm sure we move faster everyday on this thread!

Had another temp similar to yesterdays, so thats 2 low ones this 2ww...I'm so out lol but its ok this time, as I do need to see my cycle length- but if I had caught it this month I would have been due on my birthday, which is when I got my last BFP.

Cool! I'm pretty sure that at some point after DH gets his dual US/Dutch citizenship that we'll be moving to the Netherlands. It is gorgeous there and reminds me so much of small town living - well ok the area he lives in does at least. :p I get those cottage with a white picket fence feelings there. I have to work on my Dutch though as pretty much my best phrases are "I love you" and "I speak a little Dutch" and the rest of my Dutch is... pretty eh. lol How long have you been living there?

We've been living here just under two years. I do feel the same about where we live, it's a decent sized regional town, but has a very homey and small town feeling to it. Love being able to be completely car less too, biking and walking everywhere.

I wouldn't worry sooo much about brushing up on the Dutch, you end up learning what you need to, and the majority of the locals all speak what they claim is "a little" English, but of course they are definitely able to converse nearly fluently. I am much better at understanding Dutch rather than activiely speaking it yet, though we manage to do your basics - groceries, ordering/paying at restaurants, post office, etc... As long as there isn't much deviation from the anticipated phrases, otherwise I have to switch to English. I'm sure having a little one will force us to get much more fluent and integrated though.

When will he be able to get Dutch/US dual citizenship? I had to be in England for three years before applying and taking a test, etc...

hey everybody! loz im with ya, i must be out, im STILL testin and still not a def line there, so frustrating!!!!!!!! anyways heres the pics.........................................

Attachments

• IMG_0125[1].jpg
    IMG_0125[1].jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0133[1].jpg
    IMG_0133[1].jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0137[1].jpg
    IMG_0137[1].jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 16
close ups!!!! dont think there any better!!!! grrrrr im angry at myself, why cant i get it right!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0133[1].jpg
    IMG_0133[1].jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0127[1].jpg
    IMG_0127[1].jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 8
I don't see a line I'm afraid in any of them. But it is still too early for you to get a reliable answer. You could well be pregnant but not have enough HCG yet to trigger a BFP. Keep your chin up.

I had another BFN today as expected but I fulfilled my self imposed early testing run and I'm happy to just wait and see now! I just wanted to monitor dpo 5-10 for possible early positives so that my FF chart would be accurate if I did get an early one. As I'm now 10 dpo with no AF my short luteal phase worries have been put to rest. My boobs say pregnant, my instinct says I'm not.

Sorry Tara I can't see a line hun but my eyes are pants! Had a BFP with my youngest before the BFP I accepted, simply because the first was so faint I didn't see it til I had the stronger BFP a week later then compared the 2!

am i still early at 13/14 dpo?????? annoyed at myself cuz i cant get bloody 2lines and annoyed at myself for letting myself get so annoyed!!!!

am i still early at 13/14 dpo?????? annoyed at myself cuz i cant get bloody 2lines and annoyed at myself for letting myself get so annoyed!!!!

The last time I was pregnant, I didn't implant until 11dpo, so it wouldn't have shown up at 13dpo. One of my friends also couldn't get a + on a HPT until she was 28dpo (2 weeks after her AF was late).

Its hard to draw any conclusions from your chart as it has so few temps in, but looking at it, you are a maximum of 13 dpo, maybe 12. From recollection, you'd only have about an 80% chance of getting a BFP now if you were pregnant

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=12

Is the chart I use. It only analyses results of women who tested and were in fact pregnant, and tells you what the percentages are for each day of the cycle post ovulation.

Sarah is right there some late BFP's are extremely late! I wish I could take your stress away, but I'm afraid its just a waiting game. :hugs:

Hi Emum...would you mind having a gander at my chart and see what you think? I do believe I am out but from all the FF research I have done I know that the temp can do allsorts after O and it still be a pg cycle. Its all very fascinating!

Hi Lozdi

It hasn't dipped far enough to suggest you are definitely out, nor has it risen to suggest a triphasic chart which is a good sign, but not conclusive either. If you add that to erratic temping times and likely disruption to normal eating, drinking and sleeping patterns over the holiday period, I'd say, I don't know what the outcome will be for you! But will keep fingers crossed.

Oddly enough, my temping times were the most un-erratic after O, and in all of the christmas and new year cafuffle...I have only had 2 beers! :haha: I feel out because I just feel out, but its still very interesting to see what my temp is every morning. I run hot til AF I expect the morning it comes will be when I get a through the floor drop then go back to being cold again!

But the fact that you were erratic pre ovulation affects how your cover line was calculated, and if this is inaccurate, then how can you judge whether or not your post ov temps are perilously close to it, or well above? If you weren't also OPKing erratic pre ov temping might also mean that FF gets your ov date badly wrong too. Drinking less alcohol than usual will affect you just as much as drinking more. Consistency is the real key!

We've been living here just under two years. I do feel the same about where we live, it's a decent sized regional town, but has a very homey and small town feeling to it. Love being able to be completely car less too, biking and walking everywhere.

I wouldn't worry sooo much about brushing up on the Dutch, you end up learning what you need to, and the majority of the locals all speak what they claim is "a little" English, but of course they are definitely able to converse nearly fluently. I am much better at understanding Dutch rather than activiely speaking it yet, though we manage to do your basics - groceries, ordering/paying at restaurants, post office, etc... As long as there isn't much deviation from the anticipated phrases, otherwise I have to switch to English. I'm sure having a little one will force us to get much more fluent and integrated though.

When will he be able to get Dutch/US dual citizenship? I had to be in England for three years before applying and taking a test, etc...

He'll be able to apply for it in 2013, which is his 3 year mark for residency. We will be putting in for his permanent greencard in a few months. I'll be so glad to be done with this part of immigration! lol

Yeah I've actually spent several months living there at various times, but I also know that in the smaller towns, English is less prevalent. Besides, it's always been a plan of mine to learn Dutch because that's part of who my husband is and I want to honor that. :)

I think I see a line on that last pic :)

I was thinking the same thing! :happydance:

Hi all,

Another day of DIY.

Loz - glad you are feeling a bit better. I don't think your chart rules you out. If you look at my Nov chart I had falling temps for 4 days and still got my bfp, which okay didn't last but doesn't mean you won't be pg.

Tara - still can't see anything. As you are not sure how many dpo you are it may still be early like the other said.

Emum - sorry to hear your not feeling the best, hope its not long lasting and you still bd and catch the egg tonight.

Sarah - How are you feeling today - yay, still so excited for you.

Dodger - how are you? :hugs:

Mrsmig - you may not be out for this month. Don't lose hope yet. I hope you are not getting a new cold. You'd think with all the vits we'd be immune!!

Hi pichi and chele.

Fili - thinking of you lots. I hope the days haven't been to long for you. :hugs:

But the fact that you were erratic pre ovulation affects how your cover line was calculated, and if this is inaccurate, then how can you judge whether or not your post ov temps are perilously close to it, or well above? If you weren't also OPKing erratic pre ov temping might also mean that FF gets your ov date badly wrong too. Drinking less alcohol than usual will affect you just as much as drinking more. Consistency is the real key!

Well that just shook my charting confidence! I discarded the ones taken that were done at wildy wrong times. I am consistent with beer- I consistantly only have about 2 beers a week (except for the month after the MMC where I had one large one every single night) which was necessary to block out dreams. Might just not bother with the temps and just rely on OPK's. Just when I think my chart looks good (not good as in definately pg good, but good as in at least kinda busy) it turns out none of it is really useful except the OPK's. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->