Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Loz - Keep going with your temps, if you keep consistent then it is still very good. Don't stop now.

But I'm not always consistent, and just because I have been since O doesn't mean I can keep it up all month, and Emum made a very valid point. Some things I'm good at and some things I'm not good at, its best if I stick with the ones I am good at! Which is pretty much just POAS. I'm super good at that.

Oops. I didn't mean to upset you Lozdi! Why not keep temping for a bit and see if it helps. Not all women are affected greatly by variations in temping time, and you won't know if you are one until you try.

It's also worth bearing in mind that the chart is just a tool. It doesn't make any difference to the outcome, particularly in the 2ww, and it's easy to get completely obsessed and hung up on it (and even sometimes to start entering or omitting data just to make it look better :) ). That's why I decided not to temp this month, and I think MrsMM who is the expert temper also decided not to temp after 10dpo because it just messes with your head. You can always find a pregnancy chart which looks like your own in my experience even if you aren't, and I suspect also non pregnant charts identical when you are.

i was going to stop temping at around 10dpo but it's just habit (been temping for 3 years) and so i continued taking and stopped imputing a few days after my bfp... my temps wouldn't have indicated my MC because i just got my temp drop to normal today.

i don't temp at the same time but i find as long as i've had the same amount of sleep behind my readings they're accurate and show OV which tends to be CD19

Oh no I'm not upset don't worry! :hugs: But your point was very valid indeed- and I am self admittedly an excellent POASer! It is a fun tool- I so far haven't started entering stuff to make it seem more likely, but I do alot of chart research, and I see you can find charts of all types, I have found non pregnancy and pregnancy charts that look like mine lol I find the whole website fascinating. FF wouldn't even give me crosshairs on advanced detection until I discarded my high had-a-big-sleep-in-temps.

i was going to stop temping at around 10dpo but it's just habit (been temping for 3 years) and so i continued taking and stopped imputing a few days after my bfp... my temps wouldn't have indicated my MC because i just got my temp drop to normal today.

i don't temp at the same time but i find as long as i've had the same amount of sleep behind my readings they're accurate and show OV which tends to be CD19

Ahh, I didn't consider that- I pretty much have the same amount of sleep before each temp also. I do like temping, maybe next cycle I'll switch detection to OPK only but temp anyway and only record it in my paper chart- then if I get a BFP input all the temps and see what it did!

the thing with temping is if you're going to do it you need to keep a lot of factors the same throughout the whole month in order to get a 'valid' chart. for example if you had the heating on it can bugger it up,thicker blankets etc... although it doesn't change the temp by much it can make it fluctuate slightly...

i'm not bothered on individual temps as such, as long as you get a shift to indicate OV you're fine :p

the thing with temping is if you're going to do it you need to keep a lot of factors the same throughout the whole month in order to get a 'valid' chart. for example if you had the heating on it can bugger it up,thicker blankets etc... although it doesn't change the temp by much it can make it fluctuate slightly...

i'm not bothered on individual temps as such, as long as you get a shift to indicate OV you're fine :p

hahaha! Blankets have been a sore point between OH and I for just that reason! He wants to switch to the thicker blanket but I started this cycle with the thinner one and by golly, I'm keeping it til AF! You should have seen his face when I said we are not going to change covers til I get my period. Priceless! I keep the night time heating constant, and even how I sleep-feet sticking out and arms sticking out but never my butt! :haha:

haha! we switched to the thinner one because the winter blanket cooks me in the morning when the heating pops on... i'm sure i've lost a stone just because of that :haha:

:haha:If your like me then you probably find it harder to get out of bed if its too toasty...I've been known many a time to wake, temp, then sleep again. :sleep:

ah, i can't do that with a 13month old singing down the monitor at me at 8am lol

Ah, indeed. My youngest is 4 so tends to like to play with his bro for a bit before forcing us out of bed. Got to get back into the school night rhythm in a couple days now though, earlier nights and no sleep in after temping.

Hi all,

Another day of DIY.

Loz - glad you are feeling a bit better. I don't think your chart rules you out. If you look at my Nov chart I had falling temps for 4 days and still got my bfp, which okay didn't last but doesn't mean you won't be pg.

Tara - still can't see anything. As you are not sure how many dpo you are it may still be early like the other said.

Emum - sorry to hear your not feeling the best, hope its not long lasting and you still bd and catch the egg tonight.

Sarah - How are you feeling today - yay, still so excited for you.

Dodger - how are you? :hugs:

Mrsmig - you may not be out for this month. Don't lose hope yet. I hope you are not getting a new cold. You'd think with all the vits we'd be immune!!

Hi pichi and chele.

Fili - thinking of you lots. I hope the days haven't been to long for you. :hugs:

Hi Pink! :flower:

I'm feeling pretty good today. No cramps! I've had a bit of nausea last night and today and a headache, but I'm doing okay. My boss told me that she was 12 weeks pregnant today! I'm not going to be telling ANYONE I'm pregnant until I have my first scan and even then, I'll probably wait to tell my work until I'm showing.

How are you doing?

I have been reading this thread over the past few days I must say you ladies are so inspirational all you have been through I love hearing your success stories they really give me faith n hope, I just wanted to say how much this thread has helped me I suffered
My miscarriage new years eve I was totally gutted took me two years to conceive due to pcos, they said my pcos has gotten worse and doc didn't think I could do this on my own anymore and would need help so I was shocked to discover I was pregnant, I really didn't know how to handle or cope with a miscarriage I had a chemical pregnancy just before my beautiful son Zachary was conceived, it seems everytime my doc says ivf is what they recommend I conceived lol ;)... I was truly upset when I miscarried but reading your experience and talking to you ladies has really helped me... I'm going to try and conceive again fingers crossed I manage to get another bfp soon and I really hope all you ladies do too and to the ladies pregnant massive congratulations xxxxx

Thanks pink, going to try to get another scan today or tomorrow. Just want it to be over! X x x

Hey just on my fone so can't say much but just wanted to send u a hug fili!!!!!!!!!! I really hate that this has happened to u!!!! Anyway I just wanted to let u no that I was thinking about u!!! Xxxxoooo

Fili I am so sorry that they won't just scan and find out for you :hugs:

Hi fili - Have you managed to get a scan booked? The waiting between scans is the worst, the days never seemed to end, plus the fact I wasn't sleeping either. I hope you get some answers today and I really hope things just show a slow growing bub. :hugs:

Cherrished - Sorry for your loss and that you are here with us. I am glad we have been of some small help and we are here for you. I don't know much about pcos but fingers crossed you get your natural bfp very soon.

Hi Fil, morning all! How is everyone today? I was tempted to test and then realised how ridiculously early it was!
What's everyone up to here? It's chucking it down and blowing an absolute hoolie so I won't be going far. Salon still shut, not back at work till thursday. OH in bed with the flu so I won't see much of him today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->