Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning mrsmig - REALLY bad gales up here. Bridge closed again but this time I am at home rather than work and not able to get home. Hope you OH feels better soon, man flu is such hard work on us!!

I woke up crying this morning, even woke OH. I was dreaming of going for a scan (but it was like a theatre/op situation) and nobody realised why I was there (to confirm loss) and everyone was all so happy round about me. I very rarely remember my dreams never mind wake up during them. Definitely getting signs of ov which is testing my not ttc resolve severely.

Yep, blowing a gale here too. First day back at work for OH. We considered doing the deed this morning but were both too knackered. Maybe tonight, though I think I am most likely 1 dpo now.

Plans for the day are to hit the gym this morning. Really want to lose the excess Chrissie weight as fast as possible and get into peak ttc condition.

Hope all goes well for you today fili.

Hi Emum, hi Pink. Pink, so sorry you had that horrible dream. It's hard when you can't control your subconscious. I can imagine how hard it is trying not to conceive. There has only ever been about one time in the last ten years I haven't wanted to conceive and that was when dd was a baby and the thought of preventing seemed so alien. After what you have just been through it must be bloody impossible.
Emum, I have piled it on. If I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm off back to slimming world, which works for me. I loathe the gym!
Fil, still rooting for you.

Morning All!
Really bad gales here too and torrential rain - oh if the January blues aren't bad enough, I think we all deserve a holiday!

Fili - I am thinking of you lovely. Have you managed to arrange a scan yet? Hugs to you at this terrible time hun :hugs:

Welcome to all the new comers :wave: and I'm sorry you have found yourself here!

Sarah - OMG congratulations lovely!!! Am I right in thinking you caught the egg straight after MC? :happydance:

MrsMig - Still no crosshairs for me on FF but to be honest I'm not even sure if they will appear this month as my temping has been of a very very poor effort - woops! I'm not sure when exactly i ovd but I have a rough idea from the one +opk so think I will just work from there. And if I haven't caught the egg this time I will make sure that I am temping and poas properly next month!
Any way how you feeling? Been doing any symptom spotting?

Aww Pink sending you hugs today hun :hugs: your dream was not a nice one for you to remember at all xxxx I hope you are feeling as ok as can be!

Hope everyone else is all ok :wave: anyone testing today?

xxxx

Pink where in Scotland are you? the winds are mental here too. sound's like my roof is going to fly off!

that sounds like a horrible dream :(

Pichi - near Dundee. Tay Road Bridge closed (again!!) but like I said I am on the right side of the water today, in Fife. It seems worse than a few weeks ago, it was bin day todayso there is rubbish all over the place. Shed roof still on for now!!

Pichi - near Dundee. Tay Road Bridge closed (again!!) but like I said I am on the right side of the water today, in Fife. It seems worse than a few weeks ago, it was bin day todayso there is rubbish all over the place. Shed roof still on for now!!

i'm near dundee also! haha. i'm on the other side of the bridge to you (Angus) small world

:) Have you met ickle on here? She too is from Angus. I haven't seen here for a while, hope she is okay and had a nice Christmas.

Just having a quick break from painting the ceiling, better go back at it!!

i don't think i have...

right, i'm away to take this christmas tree down!

Hi everyone, thanks for your nice words. I managed to get an urgent appointment at the gp's this morning, so that she could book a scan for me at the epu. This was done but the earliest urgent time they had was this Friday at 9.45 so that's ok as it leaves a week between scans for a certain diagnosis. I am very very sick though as at the last count my hormone levels were 37000 and so they must be more than that now as I an hardly keel any food down! Horrible when there's no benefit to it :nope:
Did anyone here have a mc like mine have always been, so for my last 3 mc I go for a scan at 7.4 last period dates and the baby was 6.4 LMP with a heartbeat that eventually stops. Anyone have that pattern?

ah pink that dream sounded awful! hope ur feelin better now! :hugs:
fili - :hugs: for u too! i hope u get that scan asap!!!!!

Hi everybody!!!! :wave: how is everybody today???

the wind is dreadful here too, it kept me up half the night, the slates on my roof were rattling like mad!!

well, today i tested AGAIN!! :haha: seriously somebody needs to knock some sense into me!!!! i was doin so well, didnt even thin about it till i was 8dpo! Anyway, i usually pee in a cup and dip the test but 2day i was soooo tired i just poas so i could do it and get back into bed! well i poas and then i wiped (sorry tmi) then.....................................AF!!!!!!!!!!! What a waste of a test!!!!! so obviously the test was bfn and for the past week i have been DEF seeing things!!! :blush: so today i am ordered lots of IC's! good idea???? i think so!! :haha: so tired today now :coffee: didnt wake till 11 and now i cant get myself into gear to clean my house!:hangwashing: needa get it done today or tomorrow as its my birthday on thursday!!:cake: wooohoooo!! dont think im gna bother with temping this cycle as i NEVER remembered to do it!

ps. sorry i have been a bit out of it recently, think i got a bit self obsessed with my testing!!!! :blush::brat: sorry!!!!

sorry fili, just missed ur post!! im sorry that i am of no help what so ever! im glad u got a scan booked! it is horrible for u thta ur so sick! is there any chance of a lil tiny bean in there or am i way out?????

Hi Cherrished :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss. You'll find alot of support here.

Hello everyone else...I'm so out lol temp crash through the floor of my coverline, boob normalisation, just waiting on AF now, who I expect either tomorrow or the day after but not today as cervix is still firmly closed. I'm ok with it! I can't believe it, but I'm ok with it. Probably won't be ok with it next month though! :haha:

Tara I'm sorry you got AF :hugs: You should get proper drunk on your birthday, because you may well have a BFP next month...and then you'l be unable to drink for a whole nine months so I suggest you make the most of those birthday drinkies!

i totally agree loz!! :wine:

sorry about ur temp dip too! maybe just hold onto a lil bit of hope??? i would still be hopin if i was u, but we have all realised that i am crazy!!!! :wacko:
maybe we will get our BFP's together next cycle! :thumbup: im not that bothered either, im more angry at myself for obsessing so much over testing!! thats y i am ordereding IC's! onwards and upwards!!!!

Nope I'm not hoping now, I'm prepped for AF! I don't allow myself to be too hopeful because I'm a fan of not being disapointed so I'll probably think I'm out every month once I hit 10 dpo then if I get BFP it shall be a nice surprise. I'm glad I am about to know my cycle length thats for sure! Day 31 today, so I reckon its a 32/33 day jobby.

I don't get internet hpt's- but simply because at the local pharmacy suresign do 2 for just 1 pound and I used them before they NEVER leave evap lines, and are 25 miu/ml.

fili - is there any way a little bean cd still b there? i hope so :hugs:

tara - sorry to hear the witch got u but like loz says make the most of a drunken bday, if i dont get a bfp by fri ill b doing the same off out with family on fri for my bday which is also thurs lol

pink - that dream sounds awful i hate those dreams where u wake up and think its real, i had 1 lastnyt a girl i work with found out she was preg and hadnt even been trying i was happy 4 her but gutted so ran into a room which doesnt even exist where i work and burst out crying then i woke up

Hi to everyone else ive missed sorry

afm - boobs still really sore, nips were really tingly lastnight, had af type cramp yesterday again so kept running to the loo and checking lol, some dull cramp today but doesnt feel like af cramp, the past few cycles ive had the day that af has arrived ive had extremely painful cramp for about an hr then it arrives so i keep waiting for it, got a bfn this morning i think im 11dpo but because i here of so many ppl getting their bfps on 10dpo i keep thinking i must b out now, but then last time i didnt get any kind of line til 12dpo, i cant believe how impatient ive been the last few days

I get those cramps just before AF aswell Hope, I think its the cervix opening to let it through, Its only just before AF and the day it starts which is what makes me think its the cervix.

Loz are you talking about your cervix again, I knew it!!! :rofl: :rofl: that is one well loved cervix!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->