Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning All!
Really bad gales here too and torrential rain - oh if the January blues aren't bad enough, I think we all deserve a holiday!

Fili - I am thinking of you lovely. Have you managed to arrange a scan yet? Hugs to you at this terrible time hun :hugs:

Welcome to all the new comers :wave: and I'm sorry you have found yourself here!

Sarah - OMG congratulations lovely!!! Am I right in thinking you caught the egg straight after MC? :happydance:

MrsMig - Still no crosshairs for me on FF but to be honest I'm not even sure if they will appear this month as my temping has been of a very very poor effort - woops! I'm not sure when exactly i ovd but I have a rough idea from the one +opk so think I will just work from there. And if I haven't caught the egg this time I will make sure that I am temping and poas properly next month!
Any way how you feeling? Been doing any symptom spotting?

Aww Pink sending you hugs today hun :hugs: your dream was not a nice one for you to remember at all xxxx I hope you are feeling as ok as can be!

Hope everyone else is all ok :wave: anyone testing today?

xxxx

I did! I couldn't believe it! I thought it would take me a few months after my miscarriage and here I am 34 days later with nausea and a BFP!! :happydance:

Fili - I can't believe the EPU didn't give you an appointment last week for the rescan this week. What a stupid way to go about thing especially as the epu know what may be happening. For everyones sake (yours and theirs) leaving it a week will allow a proper confirmation and then you'll never have that what if if you had one too soon. Still, I am mad you have to go back through your GP to get another scan - madness.

Tara - sorry AF turned up. I'd do what loz suggests and have a large one or two. I plan to on my birthdday when AF shows.

Hope - I didn't get my bfp till 12dpo, so hold on in there.

i got a faint faint bfp on 10dpo but wasn't actually able to proper see till 12dpo x

Hi Louby! You never know, let's hope you've caught that egg.
Tara, sorry to hear the hag got you :-(
Afm - another pregnant friend. My friend from post natal group, I went round for a cuppa this morning and she told me. Bless her she said she was dreading telling me as she didn't want to upset me, and even went to the lengths of googling how to tell a friend who has had miscarriages that you are pregnant. Bless her, I was so touched by that.
I am pleased for her as she has been trying for about a year. There are 7 of us who kept in touch after post natal, our babies all born late in 2009. We were all first time mums and all started trying again around the same time. I was first to fall pregnant, getting my bfp in march last year. The second found out she was pregnant around the time of my miscarriage, and her little boy was born in November. The third found out in the summer, just before I got my next bfp. The third found out just after. So that leaves me and another two to go. I just can't help feeling that once they all have a toddler and a baby, if I am not in that position then things will shift and I won't want to be part of the group any more, which makes me feel sad.

Mrs Miggins, please don't think like that. I know its hard, especially seeing them fall one after another but you will get yours too and it will stick! :hugs:

Thanks Loz. Fili, I must have missed your post, sorry. I can't believe they didn't book you in last week either! What sort of way is that to carry on? I hate EPAU's. I think hell is an EPAU.

I agree with Loz. Mrsmig you will get your sticky bean and have your wonderful toddler and beautiful baby :hugs:
Tara I'm sorry the :witch: got you - she is such a b***h sometime hey! I hope she isn't being too hard on you! I also agree a great big birthday drink is in order for you this weekend :drunk:
Hope, I didn't get my BFP until 13dpo so you never know hun fxd for you.

Fili, I'm so sorry I cant help you much. However my mc was also a blighted ovum and I had my repeat appointments for scans booked there and then at the EPAU. Like Pink I am horrified that you had to go through your GP for a follow up appointment :hugs: I was also given a direct access form on a number of occasions if I wanted/felt the need to go to them sooner! I feel so bad for you right now xxx

I was just comparing my chart with others on FF and I have been such a bad charter this month - tutut to Louby! :dohh:

Hi Louby your charts not so bad, juts a few temps missing. My temps crashed this morning and I feel cold I am so out, now planning next month and making a shopping list! OPK's, EPO, and the dreaded AF pads! I think I need to stock up on multivits too.....and BEER yes I'm going to have a drunken AF! :haha: Well slightly tipsy anyway I don't ever get properly drunk. Been looking into how to bring my O forward a bit too, hoping to find a natural method. Maybe if I go to bed earlier....lol

I know it's such a faff and a crazy way of doing things isn't it??! I was mad this morning when I called the docs and said I needed an urgent appointment and the receptionist said
: 'What for...? (chewing gum) "Early pregnancy." "How a along are you?" WTF does that have anything to do with it. I lost it and said so!! She mumbled some stupid excuse. The whole mc process is frustrating from top to bottom, no two ways about it!

Louby, I agree with Loz. I overlaid my chart on yours and if you had hadnt have missed those temps before your positive opk you would probably have got your cross hairs. Not that my chart is anything to go by because I have been equally crap!
Loz, I am interested to see if you can find some way of bringing ov forward. I'm not keen on how late mine is either.

Ok I just read that O'ing late has a chance of increasing MC chance because the egg is older than an earlier Ovulation. I also read that agnus castus can bring O forward, and has done for some ladies- One used to O between CD19-24 but one cycle on agnus she O'd on CD15.

I'ma get me some of that! research continues I will keep us all updated! This year, Early O is the new black! :haha: Its mentioned as vitex so I don't know if theres other ingredients this shall be part of my research.

Googletastic!

Fili I'm cross with your EPAU. They should be handling it all its nothing to do with your GP. :growlmad: You have the appointment or are they still being farcical? Do I need to roll up my sleeves and pay them a visit? I will! :ninja:

Here- this is not one to take lightly read the possible side affects :wacko: I'm still going to....just not after O.

https://altmedicine.about.com/od/herbsupplementguide/a/Vitex.htm

I took agnus castus when I was trying for Edie. I got pregnant the first cycle I took it. For some reason I haven't taken it this time round. If I don't get bfp this cycle I will be now.

Thats promising Mrs Miggins! I'm definately getting some. Looking into licquorice root now, apparently that can move O forward but is not recommended in cases where there is a blood pressure or blood sugar or kidney issues. I must move quick on what I'm going to need I'd say I have 2 days absolute maximum before AF and I want it all ready to take on day 1.

My phone had a floopy then and I appear to have thanked you for that! Gawd, it was 3 years ago so I can't remember exactly but I think I took it from the first day of my AF. My best friend took it when she was struggling to conceive after her mc and got pregnant and a couple of times when trying to get her periods back on track and ended up pregnant both times. In fact it is beyond me why I haven't used it this year.

Floopy! :haha:

Af til O for agnus I think, but it did say that the job is done by O so no need to take after that.

Licquorice is apparently to be taken on CD 5-9 for just 5 days but no mention of disage just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->