Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

hey ladies im back... 9DPO did a cb digi not pregnant :( I'm hoping its just because it's early. I was so so hopeful for this cycle. I'm off to tesco to buy more tests!

Thanks pink, going to try to get another scan today or tomorrow. Just want it to be over! X x x

*hugs* Sucks that you have to wait until Friday and that you had to go through your GP to get the scan.... I'm hoping and praying that your little bean is just a slow grower! Keep us posted for sure!

I have been reading this thread over the past few days I must say you ladies are so inspirational all you have been through I love hearing your success stories they really give me faith n hope, I just wanted to say how much this thread has helped me I suffered
My miscarriage new years eve I was totally gutted took me two years to conceive due to pcos, they said my pcos has gotten worse and doc didn't think I could do this on my own anymore and would need help so I was shocked to discover I was pregnant, I really didn't know how to handle or cope with a miscarriage I had a chemical pregnancy just before my beautiful son Zachary was conceived, it seems everytime my doc says ivf is what they recommend I conceived lol ;)... I was truly upset when I miscarried but reading your experience and talking to you ladies has really helped me... I'm going to try and conceive again fingers crossed I manage to get another bfp soon and I really hope all you ladies do too and to the ladies pregnant massive congratulations xxxxx

*hugs* So sorry you had to join us here. I too have PCOS although my OB and endocrinologist said my hormones at least were managed before I got my bfp. I still lost the baby, and like you had been trying for a long time - only 17 months for me though. Still it just plain sucks to have waited so long to begin with and then to lose it... I'm so sorry that it happened to you too. I'm praying for all of us ladies to get our bfp's this year!

Hi Fil, morning all! How is everyone today? I was tempted to test and then realised how ridiculously early it was!
What's everyone up to here? It's chucking it down and blowing an absolute hoolie so I won't be going far. Salon still shut, not back at work till thursday. OH in bed with the flu so I won't see much of him today.

Sounds like all you ladies in the UK are in for some fun today with those winds. I hope you all stay safe! Sorry to hear that your OH has the flu. :( Hope he gets better soon!

Morning mrsmig - REALLY bad gales up here. Bridge closed again but this time I am at home rather than work and not able to get home. Hope you OH feels better soon, man flu is such hard work on us!!

I woke up crying this morning, even woke OH. I was dreaming of going for a scan (but it was like a theatre/op situation) and nobody realised why I was there (to confirm loss) and everyone was all so happy round about me. I very rarely remember my dreams never mind wake up during them. Definitely getting signs of ov which is testing my not ttc resolve severely.

*hugs* I didn't go back to find the post where you asked about me, but I'm doing better. I had a good cry last night because someone linked a really powerful song about infertility/miscarriages. I love the song, but it made me bawl and start looking for other mc or infertility songs.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry about that awful vivid dream you had. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ah pink that dream sounded awful! hope ur feelin better now! :hugs:
fili - :hugs: for u too! i hope u get that scan asap!!!!!

Hi everybody!!!! :wave: how is everybody today???

the wind is dreadful here too, it kept me up half the night, the slates on my roof were rattling like mad!!

well, today i tested AGAIN!! :haha: seriously somebody needs to knock some sense into me!!!! i was doin so well, didnt even thin about it till i was 8dpo! Anyway, i usually pee in a cup and dip the test but 2day i was soooo tired i just poas so i could do it and get back into bed! well i poas and then i wiped (sorry tmi) then.....................................AF!!!!!!!!!!! What a waste of a test!!!!! so obviously the test was bfn and for the past week i have been DEF seeing things!!! :blush: so today i am ordered lots of IC's! good idea???? i think so!! :haha: so tired today now :coffee: didnt wake till 11 and now i cant get myself into gear to clean my house!:hangwashing: needa get it done today or tomorrow as its my birthday on thursday!!:cake: wooohoooo!! dont think im gna bother with temping this cycle as i NEVER remembered to do it!

ps. sorry i have been a bit out of it recently, think i got a bit self obsessed with my testing!!!! :blush::brat: sorry!!!!

Bah! So sorry the witch got you. :( I just ordered a 100 pack of IC's as well. I've found so far that I don't get evaps. At least in the year and a 1/2 of testing I've never gotten a single evap despite using IC's, dollar store, various other brand tests. I know that's a whole lot, but since it was a whopping $15 for the 100 pack and I know I'm going to be using a fair few to test the hCG out of my system, I figured it was worth it. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!! :cake:

afm - boobs still really sore, nips were really tingly lastnight, had af type cramp yesterday again so kept running to the loo and checking lol, some dull cramp today but doesnt feel like af cramp, the past few cycles ive had the day that af has arrived ive had extremely painful cramp for about an hr then it arrives so i keep waiting for it, got a bfn this morning i think im 11dpo but because i here of so many ppl getting their bfps on 10dpo i keep thinking i must b out now, but then last time i didnt get any kind of line til 12dpo, i cant believe how impatient ive been the last few days

Definitely give it some time. I do think you are still early!

hope to follow in your footsteps sarah!

I hope EVERYONE here follows in my footsteps soon!!!

I'm still so over the moon for you Sarah!! I hope we all follow in your footsteps soon too!

hey ladies im back... 9DPO did a cb digi not pregnant :( I'm hoping its just because it's early. I was so so hopeful for this cycle. I'm off to tesco to buy more tests!

Definitely early! Give it a few more days. I know a bunch of ladies that haven't seen lines until after 15dpo!

AFM - I've still been spotting, and it got heavier last night, but then lighter this morning. I'm still classing it as spotting on FF because I don't want FF to kick me into a new cycle already until I see if this bleeding continues to get heavier. It was heavy enough early this morning that I definitely needed a pad and not just a liner. Which disrupted my DH's jumping my bones plan. :haha: I hope this means that my body is getting rid of whatever it needs to so that my numbers start skyrocketing to below 5 hCG soon!

Like I said above, a lady in another thread on this forum posted a very powerful tearjerker of a song and it totally made me bawl. It was a fantastic song, though the words could have come from my own heart and it really spoke to me. It led me to some other wonderful songs, and all in all I had a good much needed cry last night. If you ladies would like me to post it so you can hear it too, just let me know. :)

Today I go in to have more blood taken, and hopefully I'll find out my numbers from Friday's test. In non-ttc related news, I got all my books purchased for my classes that start on Monday and I'm so excited! Silly probably, but I haven't been to school for 10-15 years and I'm actually really looking forward to going back and graduating college! If I really enjoy this semester, then I might look into going for some certificate courses or possibly my bachelors degree in something. We'll see how everything goes with this first though. I need to make sure that I have my attention span for classes back first. lol

Dodger thanks x x x I would be dreaming of opks and ic s and cbfm and charting and babies in those classes!!! Good luck with everything. Oh yeah let's hear the song! Hope your hcg buggers off soon x x x

Oh God I just got a faint second line. A TLP (Tiny Little Positive.) OH MY GOD its there...its so faint but its so there. I don't know what to do!!!!!! OHH MY GOD, But I'm out.....WTF.

OH MY GOD.

I wasn't even going to test today but I found a random test from after my MMC.

HOLY SHIT. I repeat...HOLY SHIT! I daren't breathe what if its gone in the morning?? This wasn't even FMU....arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!

Ladies...calm me please! :wohoo::headspin:

I'm going to implode!

Lola have hope I tested every day since 5dpo....just got my little line today.

I can't post it lol It will never show up on camera its so faint! Oh stuff it I'll try!!!! Don't hold out hope though its so faint bless it! Then I shall run to the pharmacy for some more tests! Oh goodness me I was so ok with being 'out' this has me in a shocker!

Pink I'm sorry about your dreams, they are not nice at all, I suffer from those kind of dreams too but being on the steroids seems to have halted them. Four or so days before my bad scan I had a small dream that my red lipstick fell down the toilet. The toilet was flushing away of its own accord and I was trying to rescue it. I did fish it out of the toilet but it was dirty and unfit to use. I only remembered this dream after it was broken after my scan when i realised the next day I had lost my red lipstick. Still haven't found it! Weird ey? Hate dreaming x x x

It's a positive loz!!! It will be! You can't have faint lines on those things and it not be positive!! Congratulations sooooo pleased for you!!! :headspin: :headspin: :yipee: :yipee: x x x x x x

My line is very camera shy- I shall try with the next test.

Dreams scare me- the main reason I stay up so late is becasue the more cream crackered I am when I hit the pillow, the less likely I am to remember the dreams.

I'm in a panic now...I was ready for AF but if it comes now I've seen this line I will be psychotic.

Hi,

I went to see my midwife last week who could no longer find my babies heartbeat. I got sent to the hospital for a scan where it was confirmed that the baby had died and I would need to be induced as I was nearly 19 weeks pregnant. I was induced on xmas eve, the baby came but the placenta did not. i was kept in overnight and had it surgically removed and finally released on Christmas day. The consultant had apparently told my partner I had a heart shaped womb but this is the only information I have been given. They have said to go back in 6 weeks to get the results of the bloods and the autopsy.

My partner is keen to try again and even bought some ovulation tests for me this morning. I have no idea when I will have a period or when I will be fertile again or whether I even want to. So many people are saying different things to me. I just feel so confused and frightened. I don't think I could go through that again. I do think that perhaps it was stress related. My grandfather had died only 3 weeks before, coupled with work stress, and being terrified of the impact the pregnancy was going to have. The sad thing is I only told them I was pregnant and then it was all gone 2 days later.

I got pregnant the first time I tried - effortlessly. I didn't see this coming at all. I took the test to see if the I had ovulated or not and said not. A part of me is so desperate to be pregnant again I can't breathe properly. I am still lightly bleeding, I think that must mean it's too soon.

It's a positive loz!!! It will be! You can't have faint lines on those things and it not be positive!! Congratulations sooooo pleased for you!!! :headspin: :headspin: :yipee: :yipee: x x x x x x

I know, the reason I like these tests so much is the lack of false +'s and evaps...but now I worry incase its not a sticky and I get AF....ahhhh either way this time is a stress! My much loved cervix is higher than ever before and the whole area feels like its toughening up. Crikey!

Hi,

I went to see my midwife last week who could no longer find my babies heartbeat. I got sent to the hospital for a scan where it was confirmed that the baby had died and I would need to be induced as I was nearly 19 weeks pregnant. I was induced on xmas eve, the baby came but the placenta did not. i was kept in overnight and had it surgically removed and finally released on Christmas day. The consultant had apparently told my partner I had a heart shaped womb but this is the only information I have been given. They have said to go back in 6 weeks to get the results of the bloods and the autopsy.

My partner is keen to try again and even bought some ovulation tests for me this morning. I have no idea when I will have a period or when I will be fertile again or whether I even want to. So many people are saying different things to me. I just feel so confused and frightened. I don't think I could go through that again. I do think that perhaps it was stress related. My grandfather had died only 3 weeks before, coupled with work stress, and being terrified of the impact the pregnancy was going to have. The sad thing is I only told them I was pregnant and then it was all gone 2 days later.

I got pregnant the first time I tried - effortlessly. I didn't see this coming at all. I took the test to see if the I had ovulated or not and said not. A part of me is so desperate to be pregnant again I can't breathe properly. I am still lightly bleeding, I think that must mean it's too soon.

Hi Tia, I dont usually come on this thread, but I am kind of glad I did now. I know how you are feeling I lost my baby boy at 19 weeks, 5 weeks ago. I know what you are going through. My circumstances were different to you, as my waters broke after stomach pains (now I know they were contractions) and when they examined me when I reached the hospital my babys heart was still beating away nicely :cry:, anyway I gave birth to him 8 hours after my waters broke, and this has been the most heartbreaking ordeal I have ever been through. I have my 6 week check next Monday - where I hope to get answers on why this happened. Like you I am desperate to be pregnant again (which is why I find myself lurking around the TTC after loss threads), and like you I have no idea what my body has in store (I am still waiting for AF to arrive, and bled for a good 18 days after my loss). I dont know how familiar you are with B&B but there is a great thread in the Loss Support part where there are a few of us who have all had recent 2nd trimester losses. You might want to come over and join us there, its been no end of help to me over the last 5 weeks & I am not sure I would have coped without everyone there. Many of us are all desperate to try again....and a few are now expecting again. If you need to ask anything then please do, take care xxx

Oh Tia, I'm so sorry, thats devastating :hugs: you will find a ton of support here, this thread is a true healing place to be. Yes its too soon if you are lightly bleeding, you must wait til the bleeding stops to avoid infection.

A heart shaped uterus is much like it sounds- heart shaped instead of pear shaped. The medical term is bicornuate or bicornate. You need a doctor to assess the degree of it, because there is a wide variation. It can increase chances of a loss but it really does depend on the degree and also where implantation takes place. If I were you I'd get on their backs about assessing the extent of it so you know the risks. Heres the wiki on it-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicornuate_uterus

If you want to watch out for when you are fertile fertility friend is a good way, by tracking your temperature and other signs including the OPK's. Its fascinating to see what the body does during the cycle.

oh wow just realised this thread nearly has 100,000 views! :thumbup: go girls!!!!

so, just wanted to check something with u all....... well we all know that i def got a + OPK but im just thinkin that i never had any EWCM at any time around O?????? Does this mean anything??? maybe i didnt O when i got the + OPK at all?!?!?!

gna read back now...............

Tara, I had one single instance of EWCM this month and...TMI- it only made its self apparent after I used my speculum. I think some of us who appear not to have had EWCM actually do get it but it stays up near the cervix.

Dodger thanks x x x I would be dreaming of opks and ic s and cbfm and charting and babies in those classes!!! Good luck with everything. Oh yeah let's hear the song! Hope your hcg buggers off soon x x x

lol I might be too. :p We'll see. The song is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ&feature=player_detailpage

Oh God I just got a faint second line. A TLP (Tiny Little Positive.) OH MY GOD its there...its so faint but its so there. I don't know what to do!!!!!! OHH MY GOD, But I'm out.....WTF.

OH MY GOD.

I wasn't even going to test today but I found a random test from after my MMC.

HOLY SHIT. I repeat...HOLY SHIT! I daren't breathe what if its gone in the morning?? This wasn't even FMU....arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!

Ladies...calm me please! :wohoo::headspin:

I'm going to implode!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm totally stoked for you! I'm sitting down immediately and praying for a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months for you Mamma!! :)

Hi,

*hugs* I can only imagine how you must feel to have gotten to the 'safe' zone like that and have it all ripped away from you. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so so so sorry for your loss. You've been through so much stress with everything prior to this and with this added in, maybe giving yourself some time would be a good thing. BUT if you do decide you are ready to try again, a LOT of ladies are more fertile in the months after a miscarriage, so take a bit of hope and we'll all be here to support you whatever you decide! *hugs*

omg Loz - you must post something. Have you got your second test yet!! POST!! Yay!!!

Hi Tia - So sorry, no words to say really that can help but we are here for you to talk to. :hugs: I would wait until the bleeding has stopped to reduce risk of infection. It may take a while for you to ovulate depending on how high your hcg levels where but I think they level off around 12 week mark anyway.

Its too faint for my camera unfortunately, I'll do a second test tonight- this one wasn't FMU it was SMU after 4 cups of tea. Glad I enjoyed those cups of tea because its off the menu now! Test was stark white negative with FMU yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->