Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Dodger thanks x x x I would be dreaming of opks and ic s and cbfm and charting and babies in those classes!!! Good luck with everything. Oh yeah let's hear the song! Hope your hcg buggers off soon x x x

lol I might be too. :p We'll see. The song is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ&feature=player_detailpage

*hugs* I can only imagine how you must feel to have gotten to the 'safe' zone like that and have it all ripped away from you. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so so so sorry for your loss. You've been through so much stress with everything prior to this and with this added in, maybe giving yourself some time would be a good thing. BUT if you do decide you are ready to try again, a LOT of ladies are more fertile in the months after a miscarriage, so take a bit of hope and we'll all be here to support you whatever you decide! *hugs*

OMG that song bring out so many emotions...totally broke down on the "we just heard our babys heartbeat" I think because this was one of the most amazing experiences of my life when I first my babys at 16 weeks, and then i heard it for the last time shortly before he was born too soon :cry:

hope -yay birthday buddies!!!

OMG LOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: IM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR U!!! u have to post a pic ASAP, cant wait to see those lines!!!

dodger- thanks for the bday wishes!! i have just ordered my IC's though i only ordered 50, oh i hope thats enough to control my addiction!!!

still WOWZER LOZ!!!!!!! soo happy for u!!!! :hugs: am i allowed to say just a lil bit jealous!!! :dohh::blush: good one though!!! u worked hard this month at it, i needa take a leaf from ur book!!! :thumbup:

Bride2b, I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you and Tia went through. To think its the safe zone, then its not. If theres one thing we all learn after a loss is that the safest zone is when that baby's out and in your arms. I'm not supposed to watch utube vids with my pay as you go internet but I have to look at this one.

Hi bride - that song was very moving wasn't it. Sorry you find yourself here also, I can't imagine having to go through that :hugs:

So sorry tia and bride x x x x can't imagine :cry:

Thanks, well I think I will be joining you ladies over here as my AF must be arriving in the next week or so (hopefully) and you have all been through losses so must have some good advice for trying again.

A bit about me......:hi:
Came off BCP Oct 2010, and got our BFP in August 2011 - totally shocked & utterly thrilled as I thought we should wait until after our wedding to try anymore after my July cycle (we get married in July 2012 - so just under 7 months now), but we were blessed - I think its because I chilled out about ttc, as before I was taking soy, using cbfm, preseed......etc etc. I stopped all of this and fell pregnant. So my baby boy was born on 28th Nov at just over 19 weeks:cry: and I want to be pregnant again.....and really want to be a pregnant bride as I just cant wait until after the wedding, as I want to try and catch the window when we are supposed to be more fertile. I'm not sure how long this window is - does anyone know?? So now I am waiting for AF and to try again, I am terrified of losing again as its just been such an awful heartbreaking experience..xx

Bride2b, I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you and Tia went through. To think its the safe zone, then its not. If theres one thing we all learn after a loss is that the safest zone is when that baby's out and in your arms. I'm not supposed to watch utube vids with my pay as you go internet but I have to look at this one.

Thank you, yes I agree the only time I think I will feel satisfied is when I finally have my baby in my arms. I feel a bit more clued up on things that arent 'normal' now, as that was my first pregnancy I had no idea, and no clue that things could go wrong at that stage. I will certainly be extra vigilant next time round!

Looks like you might be getting your BFP, good luck xx fingers crossed xx

Oh wow...simply wow. That song was amazing. Can barely see through the tears.

Omg this thread is so emotional today, I'm off.... It's not helping my 24/7 sickness :haha: x x x

It will be you next Tara!

Where's ickle!???!! And faye???

Dont mind if im next, just soon would be nice!! :flower: i havent seen them about in ages and ages!!

still cant believe Loz,congrats to u!!!! :happydance:

so im not to worry about EWCM around O time?? cant wait to get AF over and start tryn again!! does O usually fall in and around the same day???

oh bride and tia, so sorry for ur losses, it must be so hard for u both but there is great support and friendship here thta u will find it a fantastic place to be!! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks, well I think I will be joining you ladies over here as my AF must be arriving in the next week or so (hopefully) and you have all been through losses so must have some good advice for trying again.

Came off BCP Oct 2010, and got our BFP in August 2011 - totally shocked & utterly thrilled as I thought we should wait until after our wedding to try anymore after my July cycle (we get married in July 2012 - so just under 7 months now), but we were blessed - I think its because I chilled out about ttc, as before I was taking soy, using cbfm, preseed......etc etc. I stopped all of this and fell pregnant. So my baby boy was born on 28th Nov at just over 19 weeks:cry: and I want to be pregnant again.....and really want to be a pregnant bride as I just cant wait until after the wedding, as I want to try and catch the window when we are supposed to be more fertile. I'm not sure how long this window is - does anyone know?? So now I am waiting for AF and to try again, I am terrified of losing again as its just been such an awful heartbreaking experience..xx

Between all the ladies here on this thread most areas of TTC tricks and ways are covered. Fili is the POAS expert! As for your fertile window its 3-5 days in your cycle consisting of the few days leading up to ovulation and the actual day of ovulation. If you would rather not get all technical and complicated about it just yet then I would suggest simply doing the deed every other day throughout the month starting a couple of days after your AF. If that seems a bit physically intense, then OPK's are a good idea- they warn of impending Ovulation and are fairly cheap especially if you get them from home health uk. They arrive pretty fast too. I really enjoyed using OPK's and when you see a + on them it sends me into crazy BD overdrive!

It will be you next Tara!

Where's ickle!???!! And faye???

Dont mind if im next, just soon would be nice!! :flower: i havent seen them about in ages and ages!!

still cant believe Loz,congrats to u!!!! :happydance:

so im not to worry about EWCM around O time?? cant wait to get AF over and start tryn again!! does O usually fall in and around the same day???

oh bride and tia, so sorry for ur losses, it must be so hard for u both but there is great support and friendship here thta u will find it a fantastic place to be!! :hugs::hugs:

I havent seen them in a while either, but Ickle was on more recently than Faye.

Don't worry about EWCM...to be frank I have never noticed an overabundance of it and this is actually my 5th pregnancy now....eeek. Hope it sticks better than last time. I can;t say whether or not I O on the same day I have only had the one cycle of tracking it but I expect its not always the exact same day but in a certain range of days, if you know what I mean.

OMG that song bring out so many emotions...totally broke down on the "we just heard our babys heartbeat" I think because this was one of the most amazing experiences of my life when I first my babys at 16 weeks, and then i heard it for the last time shortly before he was born too soon :cry:

For me too. The sign about the miscarriages and especially that line about 'What I want most
Before my time is gone,
Is to hear the words
"I love you, Mom."'

Those just got to me so hard. I've spent my life dreaming about being a mother someday and several years ago, I'd pretty much given up hope because the right man had never come into my life and then I finally found him at age 33. We didn't start trying until after marriage and by then I was already nearly 35. Then to wait 17 months get that blessed bfp and then lose it, it just ... well it's just not fair. But then it's not fair to any of us ladies that want a baby and lose it, no matter how long we've been trying or how long we've known about the pregnancy.

Another thing that gets me about that song is the first part of it where it talks about the friend that made the decision to have an abortion. I have a cousin by marriage that's had several abortions and given up several other children or had them taken away from her and that part just makes me think of her and what she had that I want and what she chose to give up whether by personal choice or by life choices (she was a druggie).

I'm so so so sorry to hear about what you've been through too. Do definitely stay and post with us. We all have different stories but with a common heartbreak. *hugs*

hope -yay birthday buddies!!!

OMG LOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: IM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR U!!! u have to post a pic ASAP, cant wait to see those lines!!!

dodger- thanks for the bday wishes!! i have just ordered my IC's though i only ordered 50, oh i hope thats enough to control my addiction!!!

still WOWZER LOZ!!!!!!! soo happy for u!!!! :hugs: am i allowed to say just a lil bit jealous!!! :dohh::blush: good one though!!! u worked hard this month at it, i needa take a leaf from ur book!!! :thumbup:

Haha! It was only like a $5 difference between the 50 pack and the 100 pack so I decided it was worth the $5 extra. I know I'll be using a bunch testing this out to begin with...

tara - do you have watery cm during ov? ewcm is the best and I do get that but supplement it with pre=seed which I think is fab. The ewcm does indicate your most fertile time and it does help the little swimmers but not everyone gets it.

Bride - I think the consensus is about 3 months for increased fertility. Although this is not a definite proven.

Between all the ladies here on this thread most areas of TTC tricks and ways are covered. Fili is the POAS expert! As for your fertile window its 3-5 days in your cycle consisting of the few days leading up to ovulation and the actual day of ovulation. If you would rather not get all technical and complicated about it just yet then I would suggest simply doing the deed every other day throughout the month starting a couple of days after your AF. If that seems a bit physically intense, then OPK's are a good idea- they warn of impending Ovulation and are fairly cheap especially if you get them from home health uk. They arrive pretty fast too. I really enjoyed using OPK's and when you see a + on them it sends me into crazy BD overdrive!

Great! I ordered the cheap OPKs from ebay a few weeks ago in preparation for starting again. I've not used them before.....just the CBFM which is so bloody expensive for sticks, but I sold that on ebay after I got my BFP. It helped me pin point my fertile days really well. However I am not sure that I will OV on the same days/if my cycles will be similar to before I got my BFP last time. I will probably be picking peoples brains regarding the OPKs!
I dont think I could handle every other day from after AF...so think it will be every other day when the 3-5 day window approaches. I think thats how I caught it last time!

Just wondered how long everyone has been here for? Have you been TTC for very long? Do you get lots of BFPs? xx

Me too.:cry:

Me too. I've listened to or watched it now something like 10 times and it has made me cry each and every time! It really is a song that is just meant for anyone who has had a hard time with ttc or a mc loss. I'm glad someone posted it because I needed to hear it I think ya know?

i dont think so, i think i reemember thinkin at the time i got my +opk, wondering y i didnt have any cm at all???????? should i look into using something????

Hi bride and Tia. So sorry to read your stories and see you here.

Bride, you asked about the fertile window. Do you mean the period after a loss when you are supposed to be more fertile? No one really seems to know how long this lasts, some doctors say the first month, others say the first three months. It is a relatively short period however. The thinking is that because your progesterone and HCG levels have recently been elevated, the body is more receptive to a pregnancy.

I'm not sure if this helps or not, but this is my experience. I had a MMC with my first pregnancy (after trying for a long time to conceive) and was then unable to conceive again for another couple of years due to PCOS. I had various surgeries and fertility treatments and managed to conceive at last with IUI (using IVF drug protocol). This child was born live at full term, and I then conceived again when he was 3 months old (a total shock as I was fully breastfeeding and not ttc!). When I tried to conceive my third child, it took me 2 years. My fourth was conceived immediately after stopping BC but was a MC at 6 weeks and I have been trying for 4 months now to conceive again without success so far. So I guess my experience is that I was a lot more fertile in the first few months after giving birth, but a lot less fertile after early miscarriages, but I am positive this will vary from woman to woman.

Great! I ordered the cheap OPKs from ebay a few weeks ago in preparation for starting again. I've not used them before.....just the CBFM which is so bloody expensive for sticks, but I sold that on ebay after I got my BFP. It helped me pin point my fertile days really well. However I am not sure that I will OV on the same days/if my cycles will be similar to before I got my BFP last time. I will probably be picking peoples brains regarding the OPKs!
I dont think I could handle every other day from after AF...so think it will be every other day when the 3-5 day window approaches. I think thats how I caught it last time!

Just wondered how long everyone has been here for? Have you been TTC for very long? Do you get lots of BFPs? xx

The CBFM is expensive isn't it! I only used it one month before I got my BFP and it didn't give me a peak that month, so I'm debating on whether I want to try it again and then WHEN I should try it again since I'm still going through mc bleeding at times. I might just stick to temping which seems to work well in pin-pointing my ovulation until I see if I'm either pregnant or start a new definite cycle.

I've only been here a few weeks. My mc happened Dec 7 or maybe 9th... or maybe later depending on how you count it. The 7th was the day I started bleeding, the 9th is when I think I passed most of the tissue, but it was only a partial, so I'm still going through the last parts of it and waiting for my numbers to drop.

As for ttc, my husband and I started our ttc journey in June of 2010 and didn't conceive until Nov 2011. I have pcos and it caused my cycles to disappear completely after I went off of bc. I was diagnosed with pcos on Aug 2011, had my first mini ovulation in October and November was the first cycle that I actually had a true chance, so I guess all that means good things for another bfp. I hope. lol Since I never had a normal cycle prior to my bfp, I have absolutely NO idea what to expect now after my mc. I'm hoping that my body will continue to function and that ovulation will occur at some point soonish after my hCG levels drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->