Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Aaaaahhhhh! Loz! Major congrats! Sorry I haven't been posting, but I've been in a lurking mood since I just wish it was time to get a definitive answer when testing. Still getting -ves which is what I'm expecting, so I think I'm justngoing to keep testing until the :witch: comes, and until then I'm pupo:winkwink:

I see you are 10 dpo. I was 10 dpo yesterday...and my test was negative yesterday.......:winkwink: fingers crossed for you!

Thanks, I thought I could see a line this morning but I don't know if it's cos I know where the line should be that my eyes are playing tricks on me!

I was exactly the same! I had to get the white light torch out to be 100% sure.

yeah exactly. i just feel a sense of relief and the fact i know it's 'done' i am guessing by the earlyness of it; it must have been a chemical.

sarah it's just natural to feel like that. i feel like it now and i've not even conceived again! having had a loss will your gp/mw take extra care with you? as in will you have an early scan etc... this will put your mind at ease i would think.

I hope so. I think that a scan will definitely put my mind at ease. When I see him again on Thursday, I'm really going to push for one. I know there's no sense in going before there's a heartbeat, but I want to go as soon as possible after that.

I think that can be as early was 6+4 can't it? aw i hope you can settle down soon. stress is not fun. wait till you get to 2nd Tri, it feels A LOT better then

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!! :happydance:

Hoping the new year brings about new cycles that are filled with sticky very dark BFP lines!:dust:

CONGRATS SARAH_ANNE!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

AFM... Happy New Year! I am temping again, YAY! AF should be here in a couple days if she follows schedule so I will be back in this race soon with OV around the 18th. I can't wait to POAS! I get my OPKs and HPTs tonight in the mail, I have been tracking the package. Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Yes around 6 weeks but there can be variations. By 7 weeks what should be visible is rather specific. Ultrasound guidelines say that cardiac activity should be apparent once an embryo is 5mm crown to rump- but at that size its not always easy to see on the screen. First scan is scary.

ah ok. i was 7+4 and could see the heart very clearly... think she was 161bpm :)

OMG!!!! Loz wahoooo :happydance: congratulations huny!
Wow wow wow so excited for you lovely! I'm only on my phone so haven't read back muc just a a quick peak and noticed you had got your bfp so had to congratulate you! Sorry to all the newcomers. I find each time I come on there is someone new - makes my heart break for us all!
Will have a proper catch up later just off to carve the gammon :) xxxx

I don;t even know if my last babies heart ever even got started on a beat but thats one thing I'll never know. I like to think it did try to start.

I'm back!! Lozdi, woo hoo!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Isnt it funny, bfp's of friends on here are such a different kettle of fish to our friends who we see in our everyday life. I have heard of 3 pregnancies today. I am pleased for all 3 ladies but yours is the one that doesn't cause me pain.

I'm back!! Lozdi, woo hoo!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Isnt it funny, bfp's of friends on here are such a different kettle of fish to our friends who we see in our everyday life. I have heard of 3 pregnancies today. I am pleased for all 3 ladies but yours is the one that doesn't cause me pain.

Awww I shed a tear reading this...I know what you mean its because we Ladies here aren't taking it for granted, we are trying to keep our chins up and best feet forward. :hugs:

Arg I went on babycenter to calc my due date...and was treated to a reminder that I should be 20 weeks this week. Now I have to figure out how to remove that and start over at 4 weeks. :dohh:

i think there's an option to "restart" on babycenter x

Arg I went on babycenter to calc my due date...and was treated to a reminder that I should be 20 weeks this week. Now I have to figure out how to remove that and start over at 4 weeks. :dohh:

I have an iphone app that has my data stored, I deleted them but then reinstalled ready for the next time (positive thinking and all that) and one still has my last pregnancy stored....24 weeks 3 days :cry: how I wish I got there! Will reset that one though when the time comes to enter my new due date FX

I'm just going to start a new account with a different email. I wouldn't mind going to the old one sometimes to see where I would have been. I know that seems weird...but I am a little weird!

According to there due date calc, if this bean sticks it will be making an appearance right around my birthday! I would love that, but its so far away. The minute I saw that line today I swear time slowed right down and its not going to feel like 18 months instead of 9.

I'm just going to start a new account with a different email. I wouldn't mind going to the old one sometimes to see where I would have been. I know that seems weird...but I am a little weird!

According to there due date calc, if this bean sticks it will be making an appearance right around my birthday! I would love that, but its so far away. The minute I saw that line today I swear time slowed right down and its not going to feel like 18 months instead of 9.

At least the first month's already done though! What's your due date? Mine is September 7th according to the due date calculator, but I bet it changes at my dating scan.

Loz- are we going to see a pic or are you waiting till fmu? Soo want to see!!

Sarah - It is natural to feel scared, make sure you get your early scan and time will go quickly and you get to see your sticky bean.

Mrsmig - I totally agree. I still have to 'hide' people and pictures on FB but would love to shout it out about you guys bfp's!! Such happy fab news.

I did 2 opks's today, supposedly 'just to see' and the second one at 5pm gave me the most postive, postive opk I have ever had!! Why do I do this to myself? Spoke to OH about waiting or trying. I know what my head is telling me I should do but all these bfp's is making me weaken. He is going to think about it as I said I can't make that decision. Arrgh writing this down makes me think I should wait, what is one month more? But then I have to repeat the test 6 weeks later so does that mean more waiting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->