Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Pink I'm glad you have come to a decision I know it wasn't easy.

No pics yet, because its still really faint. I expect slightly darker tomorrow...if its not I might ring the EPAU and bug them for a beta, but I would rather not do that incase they can't find my arm vein again!

I am sure it will be darker by tomorrow the way hcg rises and you'll avoid the need for needles. I have never had my betas done or even been offered to me.

Hmmm just lost internet for a moment...for the second time in the hour since I have been up. I sense an grumpy phone call to my isp in my immediate future!

Should I worry about the continued faintness of the tests? I'm thinking maybe they only get dark at a certain amount of hcg? I wonder if tesco have any tests that are 40/50 miu/ml I'd be interested to see if I get a + with that sensitivity.

Good Morning Ladies :)

I'm so sorry to all the newcomers that have found themselves on this thread :hugs: but you are most definitely in the right place for the best support and poas, temping and charting advise you need :)

Sarah, don't worry lovely! I had all the hip/pelvic aches with my son too he is now 3 and half :)

WELCOME BACK ICKLE :wave: we have all missed you!!!
I'm glad you feel like 2012 has now started a fresh for you since yesterday - I'm sure it was a very hard day to get past :hugs:

Loz.....any pics of these tests? I'm super excited for you eeeek!

Fili, thinking of you hun. I hope you are coping as well as can be under the circumstances xxxx

With regards to early scans me and the hubby have decided we will pay to have a private one done next time for (hopefully) peace of mind. They are £90 here so I think it is a small price to pay since we have already been told there would be no way we would be offered one since we have had one healthy pregnancy before the mc.

MrsMig, how's things going lovely? Had any temptation to test?

I am going to be honest - I did a hpt today :haha: I have no idea why as I knew it would be neg but I just got the urge lol!
My temps seem to be steady-ish at the mo but still no crosshairs (due to my lack of temping over the festive period) so what do people think by looking at my chart? Ov CD 16 or 17 or any other? I know I have def ovd as my cm is creamy/sticky which it always is post ov (tmi sorry) but I'm just not sure when??

Morning to everyone else :wave: xx

Pink :hugs: that must have been a really tough decision for you to make. I really hope it pays off.
Loz, those lovely lines will get darker, it's still very early.
Louby, I'm DYING to test! I am actually going to try to hold off till Monday. Got excited about a nice rise this morning but forgot to open the bloody window last night so I was hot anyway.

Hi Louby, sorry no piccies not until its more than a faint jobby- its worrying me a bit but I have never tested so early before so trying not to freak out lol

I agree with you about O'ing on CD 16 or 17. I lean towards CD16, but with more temps FF might have put it at CD17.

Going to go to peeonastick.com now and see what brands have which sensitivities as I'm hoping to test with a 40/50 miu/ml and see what that says.

Hey I wonder if I implanted when I had that odd tummy bug that only lasted 6 hours...that was on 9pdo and my line came 2 days after. Hmm. Anyway its research time! Time to turn my line into an entire experiment on HPT sensitivities! :haha:

And yup that is a nice rise indeed Mrs Miggins! :thumbup:

Pink - my DH does the same thing "I'm happy to do whatever you want". Drives me up the bloody wall! I wish he'd have an opinion about something so important.

Louby - Thanks :) Time has helped a lot, it's a cliche but only because it's true. I do still have bad days but they're further apart and not as bad as they were in the beginning. I hope that gives some of you ladies who mc'd more recently some comfort that it will get easier to deal with. You won't always have days where you feel overwhelmed and just want to stay in bed and cry.

AFM - I decided to grab the bull by the horns and book myself in for a class at the sports centre tonight. Their system is down at the moment though so I'm going to have to call back later. I'm going to start as I mean to go on. I'm also going to write down a list of reasons for doing this and things to encourage me for when I'm having an off day.

Still no peak yet on my CBFM but I'm starting to get twinges in my ovaries today so hopefully things are going to happen soon.

Louby somewhere near the bottom of your chart page theres the detection method-advanced. Switch it to OPK/Monitor, and you'l get not a coverline, but you will see dpo instead of nothing. I had to do that because I didn't get crosshairs right away either.

MrsMig your temp rise is looking great :thumbup:!!! I have just overlaid my chart on yours and yours is looking far far better than mine for sure! I also put in some fake temps the couple of days before my +opk and it gave me dashed cross hairs. But my temps post the pretend ov were crap so Im thinking im out - again :(

Aw Loz I hope your lines get darker for you soon hun! Let us know if you find any 40/50 miu tests!

Ohh fab rise in temp mrsmig. I am not sure how much external temp has to do with things unless its an electric blanket. My mums house is so much colder than mine and my temps stay consistent. Our bodies are designed to maintain a temperature range, fingers crossed!

Going into town, chat later.

ickle - grr so annoying isn't it. Funny how he has an opinion on taps or fireplaces but not something like this!!

Louby somewhere near the bottom of your chart page theres the detection method-advanced. Switch it to OPK/Monitor, and you'l get not a coverline, but you will see dpo instead of nothing. I had to do that because I didn't get crosshairs right away either.

Hmmm confused.com! I have done what you said - gone into chart settings and selected default detector as opk/monitor but it hasn't given me any dpo??? :shrug:

Hi Ickle- can't beat a bit of grabbing the bull by th horns! Especially if it is going to help to achieve your goals. Ovary twinges are odd aren't they I had them noticeable for the first time this cycle and it was bizarre indeed. It ended with quite a sharp pain then I had no pain at all which I think was the actual moment of release! Fingers crossed for you!

Hmmm confused.com! I have done what you said - gone into chart settings and selected default detector as opk/monitor but it hasn't given me any dpo??? :shrug:

Hold that thought Loz - ive done it haha! It gives me CD17 as ov so 6dpo! xx

MrsMig your temp rise is looking great :thumbup:!!! I have just overlaid my chart on yours and yours is looking far far better than mine for sure! I also put in some fake temps the couple of days before my +opk and it gave me dashed cross hairs. But my temps post the pretend ov were crap so Im thinking im out - again :(

Aw Loz I hope your lines get darker for you soon hun! Let us know if you find any 40/50 miu tests!

I must have looked at almost a thousand pregnancy charts since I O'd, and trust me there have been some wacky temps that still ended in a +, look at mine it crashed through the floor and I was certain I would see AF. I may still, I'm exited but no longer in ignorant bliss about pregnancy so I'm having a hard time not worrying!

Ooh apparently first response one step has 100 miu/ml sensitivity and thats the only brand on there that I recognize except for clearblue. If I get a - with that, or a + I will have a better idea of my actual HCG. Yay! I hope they have them at tesco!

I love peeonastick.com, just remember that it's not been updated in a few years so the info might be out of date. I wish there was a UK table somewhere!

I love peeonastick.com, just remember that it's not been updated in a few years so the info might be out of date. I wish there was a UK table somewhere!

Maybe we should make a UK table!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->