Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi Emerald. Welcome!! Sorry that you are here with us. WE are here to support each other and without these ladies knowledge and support I would have been lost. Hope you get your bfp soon.

Despite my 'decision' I have been ff chart searching for bfp with bd ov - 3days!! 29% chance of bfp this cycle. Although I am looking I will not be (too) disappointed if AF shows in a couple of weeks time.

Despite my 'decision' I have been ff chart searching for bfp with bd ov - 3days!! 29% chance of bfp this cycle. Although I am looking I will not be (too) disappointed if AF shows in a couple of weeks time.

Are those really the odds with BD on O-3? Well I thought I had way less of a chance - that's when we BD'ed this cycle too. Time will tell I guess, trying not to get any hopes up though and so far resisting the early poas'ing.

You are doing well to resist chele, your chart is looking very good for 12dpo!! Maybe 6dpo implantation? I'd be very tempted to test. Are you going to test or see of AF shows. as for pg estimate, it's only a rough % as it covers a variety of problems and meds/monitors/opks etc.

Pink - I will definitely try to wait and see if AF arrives by Sat/Sun before testing.

I wonder if I have slow rising HCG levels given when I got my BFP before the mc it was quite late at nearly 6 weeks. I had got a couple negative tests earlier on in the cycle, but unfortunately I was taking the month off tracking such things and I can't remember exactly when the negatives were. It was only when I twigged that actually I was quite late that I tested again and got the +ves.

All that to say I'm trying very hard to wait! Will test if no AF by the weekend, and then if -ve and still no witch wait until midweek to test again I guess.

Wow loving those hpts ickle!! Yay for the dark lines on opks too loz. Are you getting some more hpt today?

Darn straight I got some more HPT's! I just got back from supermarket with OH I have a nice new shiny clearblue with conception indicator but I won't be using that just yet, because I have no idea what sensitivity it is and don't want to waste it! I got a couple more of my usual 25 miu/ml ones but nothing higher because there weren't any...morrisons own HPT has a sensitivity of 15 miu/ml! Thats no use for my purpose at all! Was tempted to nip into town but I'm a bit skint and I have no willpower.

Pink - I will definitely try to wait and see if AF arrives by Sat/Sun before testing.

I wonder if I have slow rising HCG levels given when I got my BFP before the mc it was quite late at nearly 6 weeks. I had got a couple negative tests earlier on in the cycle, but unfortunately I was taking the month off tracking such things and I can't remember exactly when the negatives were. It was only when I twigged that actually I was quite late that I tested again and got the +ves.

All that to say I'm trying very hard to wait! Will test if no AF by the weekend, and then if -ve and still no witch wait until midweek to test again I guess.

I admire your willpower! Chart is looking lovely!

Hello Girlies!
Hi ickle :wave: omg I so want those tests! Is anyone thinking about buying them? It would be lovely to see another line every week or so :)
Loz, nice temp this morning, hope that means beanie is settling in nicely:thumbup:
Emum, I know it was 20 million pages ago you said about lying for an early test, but I agree. I had thought when I got pg again, I might be a bit sneaky and do exactly that, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if everything was fine and then I mc'd again after. Silly I know, but I do believe in karma.
Sarah, hope you're feeling good and pregnant today, I remember those odd pains that felt like my hips were widening already:huh:
Pink, at least you've got a decision on ttc, but not surprised you've been checking out charts on ff!
Everyone else, sorry I've not mentioned you by name, hope you're doing well. And to all the new ladies here, so sorry that you've had to join us, but hope you find some comfort from the wonderful ladies on this thread :hugs:

Ok so I used an OPK today... It's one of the cheap ones, but when I look at it closely, there is a very very and I mean very faint line... I'm gonna check again in 2 days to see... I figured possibly the 9th I'd ovulate so if I wait 2 days instead of doing tomorrow it will prob be darker right? I have 2 sticks left.

Oh, I almost forgot:dohh: I tested this morning twice. Fist one got a bit of colour just along the egde of the strip, so maybe the sensitivity is slightly less there?:shrug: The second one had a second line across the whole of the strip, but it was really only a whisper of a line so maybe it was an indent or evap even tho it came up pretty much straight away. This is sending me :wacko: Still pupo:thumbup::happydance:

Bloody hell, where's my mind at?!:dohh: I also had some brownish spotting yesterday and today. I looked through ff for charts to see IB with a clear implantation dip, and most don't spot until 3 or 4 days after implantation. I noted Saturday as my likely implantation day since I was feeling particularly pinchy and twingey, so yesterday was 3 days after that! Gave me more hope!

Hi guys. Do you mind if I come crash your party? Firsttimer1 I was wondering if you got pregnant straight after your MC? From your due date it seems to indicate that but reading through 614 pages I was getting a little tired haha and I didn't want to make any assumptions. I M/C naturally at 5 weeks about 2 weeks ago. I stopped bleeding about 3 days ago but have started again today :(. My HCG is 0 and my uterus is empty. Have an 18mm follicle sitting there hopefully growing - but no LH surge to be heard of yet. I've got ovarian failure (at 24 y/o) so I need this to happen much sooner rather than later.

Good luck everyone here for their impending BFP.

Hello there Emerald, I'm so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I know this has gotten to be quite a long thread here that Firsttimer started! Keep testing for your surge as it may simply sneak up on you with stealth just when you think it won't...like mine did to me this cycle! The first cycle after my loss I don't believe I O'd, some women do some dont straight away. Sarah Anne obviously did! I understand you need this to happen quickly, the best thing to do as I'm sure you know is to make sure you are looking after yourself...and doing the deed often :winkwink: Are you charting?

Ok so I used an OPK today... It's one of the cheap ones, but when I look at it closely, there is a very very and I mean very faint line... I'm gonna check again in 2 days to see... I figured possibly the 9th I'd ovulate so if I wait 2 days instead of doing tomorrow it will prob be darker right? I have 2 sticks left.

It's hard to say, is there no way you can get more opk's? I never saw my surge coming up, I didn't get the fade-in pattern that some women get, it was simply negative then BAM! positive the next morning. Missing 1 test might mean you miss your surge, as they can be as short as 6 hours and esp after a mc your body is pretty out of whack to start with.

The potential problem here is if you surge in a short sharp manner like I did, I would have missed mine completely without daily OPKing.I'v got about 20 OPK's left and I started this cycle with 75...I O'd way later than I thought I would though so I really could have done with not starting the testing so early in the cycle!

Lolo!!! Sounds promising, what brand is it? I use suresign basic HCG strips.

I believe they are one step tests:shrug: they've got an awful picture of a women holding a baby on the back and they are 25mui/ml. The same ones I used last time but I didn't get a bfp til 13dpo then so fxd!

I believe they are one step tests:shrug: they've got an awful picture of a women holding a baby on the back and they are 25mui/ml. The same ones I used last time but I didn't get a bfp til 13dpo then so fxd!

So they are simple HCG strips like OPK's? I don;t want to drive you mad or offer you false hope, but within my experiences with basic HCG strips- they dont come up with evaps. You can surely see a second line? I wont ask you to post a pic...I have been trying to capture mine on camera but its not having any of it lol

They are a generic brand for Clear Blue...

Hubby and I are BDing every other day, so my hope is that even if I miss the surge, there's still a possibility of getting a BFP in the end. I only have a few of them, but I can always go out and get more.

They are 25mui/ml

Ah well if the every other day is constant, then you don't really need OPK's, but they are handy for when you want to be sure that you did surge.

They are a generic brand for Clear Blue...

Hubby and I are BDing every other day, so my hope is that even if I miss the surge, there's still a possibility of getting a BFP in the end. I only have a few of them, but I can always go out and get more.

They are 25mui/ml

this is our plan too :thumbup: every other day we're soon to catch the eggy

Ah well if the every other day is constant, then you don't really need OPK's, but they are handy for when you want to be sure that you did surge.

Yeah, I mean I'm hoping to see when the surge, cuz I don't know for sure if my body is still going to go the same cycle or change. But if I get a BFP at the end of this month, then I guess all is well. *fx'd*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->