Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Haha! I went and filled my pee cup again and used two OPK's, a home health one and a wilkos one, both 20 miu/ml- much darker lines than the HPT's. My theory is that the HPT stays lighter longer until a certan lvl of HCG, whereas the OPK's need to be very precise in the darkness of the line what with it having to detect fluctuating LH. The lines on these OPK's are a similar shade to the opk at the beginning of my last surge- slap bang in between the lightness of a - and the darkness of a +.

I don't want to feed anyone's POAS addiction, but I'd be tempted to buy a few of these when I next get a BFP lol!

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/detectfive-progressive-pregnancy-test.html

I don't want to feed anyone's POAS addiction, but I'd be tempted to buy a few of these when I next get a BFP lol!

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/detectfive-progressive-pregnancy-test.html

Goodness me I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!! I gather they are only available from that site though? I'm flat out of paypal lol

They had them on Amazon but from the same seller. Might be worth a google though. They look amazing don't they?

Yes they do and will gove some women reassurace without having to go through the blood draws all the time.

I have got my feet up under me on the sofa, its so uncomfy, but a bit ago super mega fast huge spider came running at me from accross the room and the feet went up. Gah!

They're not cheap, around £40 for 4, not including shipping and any import tax you might have to pay, but I think it'd be worth it for peace of mind.

Pichi - it tests different HCG levels so you can roughly gauge what yours is. You can't compare it to the levels you find on charts for what stage you might be because they're for blood which shows a much higher level of HCG but it will show you if things are doubling if you use a couple of them.

This article explains it a bit better. https://pregnancy.about.com/od/pregnancytests/fr/Detect5-Progressive-Pregnancy-Test-Review.htm

Though I don't necessarily agree that if your level is above 25 but below 100 that it'll be over 100 in 2 days - you could have a level of 30 and it triples to 90 in 2 days but that still won't show as a positive for the 100 test. I think I'd do it at a minimum of 4 days apart, if it was me.

wow. that is mad. HCG may double at a different speed in one person than it does another so yeah, i'd want to test ever 3/4 days i'd think.

random Q but Ickle, where in Angus are you?

I live in Montrose, but I'm at work in Aberdeen at the moment (skiving on my first day back after the holidays lol). I saw on another post that you're in Angus too. Whereabouts are you?

Wow loving those hpts ickle!! Yay for the dark lines on opks too loz. Are you getting some more hpt today?

As OP i always like to pop in here now again and say GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL - I hope there are some + HPTs on the way :hugs:

And an extra special :hugs: to ickle pand (Amanda) and Clobo (Chloe)

XxXxXxX

Good to hear from you! I can't believe you've only got 10 weeks to go now :) So exciting! Do you know the sex or are you waiting for a surprise? Remember that if you're having a boy, you need to name him after one of Take That lol!

Hi guys. Do you mind if I come crash your party? Firsttimer1 I was wondering if you got pregnant straight after your MC? From your due date it seems to indicate that but reading through 614 pages I was getting a little tired haha and I didn't want to make any assumptions. I M/C naturally at 5 weeks about 2 weeks ago. I stopped bleeding about 3 days ago but have started again today :(. My HCG is 0 and my uterus is empty. Have an 18mm follicle sitting there hopefully growing - but no LH surge to be heard of yet. I've got ovarian failure (at 24 y/o) so I need this to happen much sooner rather than later.

Good luck everyone here for their impending BFP.

Hi Emerald! So sorry you have found yourself here. Not sure about Firstimer but we have just had a success story of a bfp straight after a mc, Sarah_anne, who I believe miscarried at 5 weeks too. Helping each other though the losses and trying again does make it easier to cope with.

Firsttimer got pregnant the first cycle after her miscarriage. They got married that cycle and the baby was conceived on their honeymoon :)

Hi guys. Do you mind if I come crash your party? Firsttimer1 I was wondering if you got pregnant straight after your MC? From your due date it seems to indicate that but reading through 614 pages I was getting a little tired haha and I didn't want to make any assumptions. I M/C naturally at 5 weeks about 2 weeks ago. I stopped bleeding about 3 days ago but have started again today :(. My HCG is 0 and my uterus is empty. Have an 18mm follicle sitting there hopefully growing - but no LH surge to be heard of yet. I've got ovarian failure (at 24 y/o) so I need this to happen much sooner rather than later.

Good luck everyone here for their impending BFP.

Hi Emerald. I'm sorry that you find yourself here.

I miscarried November 30th at 5 weeks, 3 days. My bleeding stopped within about 6 days and then I had a day or two of very light spotting. I ovulated 16 days after my miscarriage started and found out on Sunday that I'm pregnant immediately after my miscarriage. Today is exactly 5 weeks. To be honest though, hubby and I were NTNP. I didn't know IF I was even going to ovulate and we just caught that egg with some good luck, I think.

Good luck to you. The good news is that it's supposedly easier to become pregnant within a few cycles after a miscarriage and I'm living proof of that. It took us 6 months to conceive the first time around and then I got pregnant immediately after my miscarriage.

Ickle - nope we dont know the sex. All i wanted to know at my 20wk scan was that the baby was OK. i couldnt care less about whether its a boy or a girl - as i know after having a MC how lucky i am xxxx PS. omgosh only ten weeks.....eeekkk.....

Emerald - Firstly, Hun i am sooooo sorry :hugs: As Ickle has said, I had my MC in April 2011. I started trying straight away but I had one AF on my wedding day on 4th June. I then got my BFP in July. I really really hope that you get your BFP soon hun xxxx Stay positive xxxx

Good luck to you all :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->