Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Lozdi the straight CB digi test is 50 mui. The more advanced one most of us use which has the conception indicator is 25 mui. Hath.

Auntylolo how exciting! Keeping fingers xd for you.

I logged into FF last night for the first time since July, tbh I never really started using it. But because I put in data yesterday of when we bd it assumed my cycle started then! I am spotting today :happydance: which means :witch: is on her way :happydance: I want to start it off tomorrow with CD1, can anyone tell me how to reset it so I can do this?

Just relieved that AF is coming, its another step towards moving on and starting again. Not knowing when my first AF would arrive was getting quite frustrating..but I am surprised its coming, thought it might be next week :happydance:

I cant keep up with all these posts today....auntylolo - good luck! Loz - hope the line gets darker! And to all else, you seem like a wealth of knowledge on pg tests!! I know where to come when its my turn!

i thought digi's with 'dating' bitty was 50MuI

as soon as you put in your 'flow' FF will restart the cycle for you Bride2b :)

Ok so I used an OPK today... It's one of the cheap ones, but when I look at it closely, there is a very very and I mean very faint line... I'm gonna check again in 2 days to see... I figured possibly the 9th I'd ovulate so if I wait 2 days instead of doing tomorrow it will prob be darker right? I have 2 sticks left.

Maybe not to wait, I have super white -ve opk the day before I got my super +ve opk's so the surge may not last that long, today the lines are getting more faint again so you may miss if you wait.

i'm with Pink on this one - if you're getting a line check every day because the line can just appear from nowhere. i know with my experience i get a faint, then a little near a plus then a blazing plus for 2 days then subsides to a negative again :)

god this thread moves fast! i can't keep up :dohh:

Auntlo - Fingers crossed I want to see the +ve HPT pics from both of you!!

I thought the cb digi with indicator was 25mui too.

Loz I got my 1-2week cb digi on 13dpo.

Bride2b - do you know when your last AF started? Just put in bleeding for that day and it'll tell you what your cycle day is. You don't really reset it but you can pick and choose which cycles will be taken into account for your stats. I started using FF in 2003 just to keep track of my cycle lengths, no temping, I just use the cycles from when I started temping.

You pick which cycles to use on the Cycle List button, which is under the Overview box at the top or the Cycle History box. Both buttons take you to the same list.

Ok thanks, I have put in spotting today, but I guess when I get full on AF (hopefully tomorrow) I can put that in and it will change to CD1?

Ok thanks, I have put in spotting today, but I guess when I get full on AF (hopefully tomorrow) I can put that in and it will change to CD1?

yeah it will. as soon as you put in a L M or H flow it will start you back at CD1 :)

Pretty sure not. The dating one says it can be used up to 4 days before AF is due, which is in line with most of the 25mui ones on the market. Though I haven't personally used the digi without conception indicator so haven't seen the box for that one, and am taking my info about its sensitivity from another forum.

Loz yes they are just basic hcg strips, I'd love to post a pic but there's no way a camera would pick it up, makes me wish I had a macro lens for my camera now:dohh:

Pretty sure not. The dating one says it can be used up to 4 days before AF is due, which is in line with most of the 25mui ones on the market. Though I haven't personally used the digi without conception indicator so haven't seen the box for that one, and am taking my info about its sensitivity from another forum.

I agree, I looked it up for someone on another thread, and they are 25mui/ml, although they *can* detect from as low as 12.5mui/ml which is why they are called early response.

Yep just checked the cb digi definitely 25mui. I have some in my arsenal drawer!

i think you might be right then. i always treated them like they were 50mui +

EDIT: just found 1-2 = 25+ | 2-3= 200+ | 3+=2000+

so i stand corrected :thumbup:

Pink: i've got 2 in my 'stock' too as well as an asda's own brand and 30 OPKs :haha:

i think you might be right then. i always treated them like they were 50mui +

EDIT: just found 1-2 = 25+ | 2-3= 200+ | 3+=2000+

so i stand corrected :thumbup:

Pink: i've got 2 in my 'stock' too as well as an asda's own brand and 30 OPKs :haha:

Ah that's good to know the thresholds! I've got a fair few of the CB digi w/ CI in my stockpile. When I finally do get another BFP, I'm intending to use them over first couple weeks to keep an eye on my increasing levels. I figure it'll be some reassurance, at least initially.

Bride2b - do you know when your last AF started? Just put in bleeding for that day and it'll tell you what your cycle day is. You don't really reset it but you can pick and choose which cycles will be taken into account for your stats. I started using FF in 2003 just to keep track of my cycle lengths, no temping, I just use the cycles from when I started temping.

You pick which cycles to use on the Cycle List button, which is under the Overview box at the top or the Cycle History box. Both buttons take you to the same list.

This is my first AF since I had my 'miscarriage' (I hate using that word - as I actually delivered my baby so it just feels wrong) My bleeding from this ended on 14th/15th Dec, my last AF was 18th July, which was the cycle I conceived. x

Hello everyone,

I'm 24, and I currently have a 4 yr old daughter. We found out in October that we were expecting our 2nd baby, but I had a MMC, and got a D&C at 12 weeks (baby stopped growing at 8-9 wks). My D&C was 2 wks ago. As a matter of fact my 2 wk check up is today. I plan on asking the doc when we can start TTC again. I'd like to try now, if possible!

Is anyone else that is following this thread trying after having a similar situation (trying soon after D&C)? If baby stopped growing at 8 or 9 weeks, does that mean it'll take longer for my uterus to heal than if baby were to stop growing at say, 5 weeks?

Thanks, and sorry to butt in : )

Gosh just been making myself familiar with FF, just looking through the gallery of Pregnant charts...wow I think I know what I'm looking for now! Its really fascinating...some of those ladies are at it like rabbits, there goes the theory of 'lowering' sperm quality by dtd loads!!!

Another FF question, I am totally shit at temping, I tried to the cycle I got my BFP but kept leaping out of bed / making tea etc before I remembered to temp. Do I have to temp before I get out of bed or can I walk to the bathroom & use it in there? Does it literally mean you have to temp before you take a footstep? x

Hi Dahlia, So sorry for your loss, is heartbreaking. I too had mmc at 10 week and had erpc (d&c) and was told to wait for 1 month (after first AF). I didn't want to wait that long and the general consensus is wait until bleeding has stopped to avoid risk of infection. I don't know how many ladies had successful pg straight away as the d&c strips away your lining and that may take a few cycles to build back up. It depends on how much lining they removed, is there any way you could ask today? I got my bfp the first proper cycle after erpc but that ended in mc at 5 weeks which I think was down to improper implantation, due to the fact the lining still hadn't recovered enough. That's what I hope anyway. :hugs:

Gosh just been making myself familiar with FF, just looking through the gallery of Pregnant charts...wow I think I know what I'm looking for now! Its really fascinating...some of those ladies are at it like rabbits, there goes the theory of 'lowering' sperm quality by dtd loads!!!

Another FF question, I am totally shit at temping, I tried to the cycle I got my BFP but kept leaping out of bed / making tea etc before I remembered to temp. Do I have to temp before I get out of bed or can I walk to the bathroom & use it in there? Does it literally mean you have to temp before you take a footstep? x

No you have to temp in bed before you move or do anything. I have my bbt on the bedside table with pen and paper (and small torch so as to not wake Oh at the weekends!). Once you get into a routine it does become easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->