Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Loz yes they are just basic hcg strips, I'd love to post a pic but there's no way a camera would pick it up, makes me wish I had a macro lens for my camera now:dohh:

Basic hcg strip= NO evaps...test again!! Lol sorry I shouldn't encourage obsessive POASing just because I do it...Seriously though, I have always used basic strips and BFN's stay that way, and BFP's stay that way the only difference made by the passage of time is that it dries and tends to look a slightly different shade of pink. Whats a macro lens? My camera is a simple nikon digital- great for family pics and pics of crystals but wont focus on a HPT even in extreme close up mode :dohh:

Sorry I've been a bit awol I dozed off on the sofa and woke to internet troubles again. Really pondering ringing up and verbally shaking my fist at them!

i thought digi's with 'dating' bitty was 50MuI

as soon as you put in your 'flow' FF will restart the cycle for you Bride2b :)

Pretty sure not. The dating one says it can be used up to 4 days before AF is due, which is in line with most of the 25mui ones on the market. Though I haven't personally used the digi without conception indicator so haven't seen the box for that one, and am taking my info about its sensitivity from another forum.

i think you might be right then. i always treated them like they were 50mui +

EDIT: just found 1-2 = 25+ | 2-3= 200+ | 3+=2000+

so i stand corrected :thumbup:

Pink: i've got 2 in my 'stock' too as well as an asda's own brand and 30 OPKs :haha:

Thats good to know! I so wish those Uber Tests were available locally, I'd be on those like green on grass!

Loz - :hugs: so know what you mean with the internet. I was going spare when we had all our problems. Absolutely useless call centre people. In the end we moved from Orange to BT as they weren't willing to solve it.

If you think about it the cb digi are similar as the fancy hpts, it just spells it out for you rather then the line being on a different spot in the strip.

No you have to temp in bed before you move or do anything. I have my bbt on the bedside table with pen and paper (and small torch so as to not wake Oh at the weekends!). Once you get into a routine it does become easier.

Bugger...I thought so! I am just crap, but I am going to try! I think I will do a test run this cycle so I can get an idea of when I OV again (just incase its been thrown off from last time - I know the window of when I OV based on last time through using CBFM), then next cycle when I start to try again (which is what I think I have decided...keep changing my mind as really want to get going straight away!! Might change again after my consultants app on Monday!) I will hopefully have a bit more of a clue about whats happening!

Loz yes they are just basic hcg strips, I'd love to post a pic but there's no way a camera would pick it up, makes me wish I had a macro lens for my camera now:dohh:

Basic hcg strip= NO evaps...test again!! Lol sorry I shouldn't encourage obsessive POASing just because I do it...Seriously though, I have always used basic strips and BFN's stay that way, and BFP's stay that way the only difference made by the passage of time is that it dries and tends to look a slightly different shade of pink. Whats a macro lens? My camera is a simple nikon digital- great for family pics and pics of crystals but wont focus on a HPT even in extreme close up mode :dohh:

Sorry I've been a bit awol I dozed off on the sofa and woke to internet troubles again. Really pondering ringing up and verbally shaking my fist at them!

I have an slr camera with interchangeable lenses, and macro is for taking shots of things really close up to catch all the detail. I'm not testing again until morning. Although I do have an awful lot of tests that need peeing on:blush:

i thought digi's with 'dating' bitty was 50MuI

as soon as you put in your 'flow' FF will restart the cycle for you Bride2b :)

Pretty sure not. The dating one says it can be used up to 4 days before AF is due, which is in line with most of the 25mui ones on the market. Though I haven't personally used the digi without conception indicator so haven't seen the box for that one, and am taking my info about its sensitivity from another forum.

i think you might be right then. i always treated them like they were 50mui +

EDIT: just found 1-2 = 25+ | 2-3= 200+ | 3+=2000+

so i stand corrected :thumbup:

Pink: i've got 2 in my 'stock' too as well as an asda's own brand and 30 OPKs :haha:

Thats good to know! I so wish those Uber Tests were available locally, I'd be on those like green on grass!

me too - i'd be scared to use it in all honesty haha

I have an slr camera with interchangeable lenses, and macro is for taking shots of things really close up to catch all the detail. I'm not testing again until morning. Although I do have an awful lot of tests that need peeing on:blush:

You must have super strong will power in light of what Loz just said in regards to the lines!! Not that I am encouraging you to poas!!!:thumbup:

I caved this aft and did a test. Far too early and bfn, but it fed my addiction. I got all excited because I started to feel nausous this afternoon, which is when I get my morning sickness.

pee on another stick :p

miggins- not out yet! 8dpo is very early :)

Hello everyone,

I'm 24, and I currently have a 4 yr old daughter. We found out in October that we were expecting our 2nd baby, but I had a MMC, and got a D&C at 12 weeks (baby stopped growing at 8-9 wks). My D&C was 2 wks ago. As a matter of fact my 2 wk check up is today. I plan on asking the doc when we can start TTC again. I'd like to try now, if possible!

Is anyone else that is following this thread trying after having a similar situation (trying soon after D&C)? If baby stopped growing at 8 or 9 weeks, does that mean it'll take longer for my uterus to heal than if baby were to stop growing at say, 5 weeks?

Thanks, and sorry to butt in : )

Hi Dahlia :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss. Theres an overflowing well of wonderful support and knowledge here on this thread. I had a MMC too, found at 12 weeks like yours with a baby who had stopped growing at 7 weeks- but I didn;t get a D&C, I opted for the medical, as I felt more at ease with that, if you know what I mean (wasn't actually 'at ease' with any aspect of the situation). Ladies here who had a D&C can answer you better- but I will say that it depends on how much lining they had to remove. If it wasn't alot they may well tell you to wait til after your next AF (for dating purposes). If they want you to wait longer for the lining to rebuild, then make sure they give you details. You need valid reasons, rather than a generic 'you should wait til you are healed mentally' speech. TTC after our losses is a part of the healing process and if you feel ready mentally and you are ok physically, then dating issues the doctors have shouldn't even come into it! You could ask them to see if they will scan you to check on your lining, I had one at 3 weeks after my loss and lining was fully recovered- hoping the same for you!

I've just thought, has Tara been back on today? Anyone know if she's tested again?

You must have super strong will power in light of what Loz just said in regards to the lines!! Not that I am encouraging you to poas!!!:thumbup:

Nono, there is never any encouragement to POAS here- where would you get such a notion!!! :haha::blush:

Lolo...my little faint line wasn't with FMU, it was with SMU..and then NMU (not morning urine) They are all as faint lol except the last one was just a tiniest touch of a shade darker. I'm refraining from peeing on any more sticks now until the morning. Will use the digi then too now that I know its sensitivity and the points at which it decides on the 1-2, 2-3 etc.

ooh I havent seen Tara today. Then again I've been wandering off and dozing off I could have missed a freight train slamming into the side of the house i'm such a scatter.

Ooops I fibbed...wrote I was going to refrain then went and peed on an OPK. Addicted much! I just feel that I'm wasting valuable pee if I let it go down the loo! Must make it to the morning before I open that digi.

my OH offered to buy my lolly sticks to pee on :haha:

Here I am!!!!! No lolo, AF arrived yay! Booooooo!!!! But I'm ok with it? Thinking positive for mext cycle! Yay!!!! I can't get over all these faint lines! It's great news! On my fone so will catch up proper later!! :) oh and I say test test test test and post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->